-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's funnier than fhuqk,that your Insecurities compel you to become a "we"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Though obviously,you gals ain't doing worth a fhuqk by yourselves. Enjoy your Professional Victim Status. Hint.

Fortunately for you and your ilk,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". My how the story changes. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
You’re ignored FF

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetheart,

Your Raging Estrogen swings,are funnier than fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you and your ilk,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". My how the story changes. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
and that's all she wrote.

Last edited by anothergun; 10/27/23.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 243guru
Can't find many bullets for 243, 95gr sst or or 100 hornandy sp which to chose.
Trying to put this into English.

You're having a hard time finding anything but the Hornady SST or 100 grain BTSP and wondering which of those 2 to go with?

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Originally Posted by 243guru
Can't find many bullets for 243, 95gr sst or or 100 hornandy sp which to chose.
Trying to put this into English.

You're having a hard time finding anything but the Hornady SST or 100 grain BTSP and wondering which of those 2 to go with?

If I can decipher so can you.

Can't find many bullets for 243, 95gr sst or or 100 hornandy sp

it means just what it says. which to choose mean something else. WTF would he want to choose something he can't find ?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Maybe because the rest of us can find quite a few of the other bullets available that he cannot find.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
and what does that have to do with what he can't find ? How about instead of critisizing him, help him find them. Is that easy enough English for you ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by anothergun
and what does that have to do with what he can't find ? How about instead of critisizing him, help him find them. Is that easy enough English for you ?

English?............I though the twig was speaking Eskimo.

D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
Personally, I'd chose the 100gr. I Have loaded 100gr Rem. Corelokts since 1991. When they're gone I'll switch to the 100gr Hornady flat base.

Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Getting into reloading to save money is like getting married for free sex.
IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by JayB93
I put lil richard on ignore. It’s beautiful to not have to see all the filth. I highly recommend the ignore option…. Hint. ;-)

He still pollutes every thread possible and has a few who actually somehow think he is more than a fraud, troll, and liar.

The forum no longer allows classifieds views by non members.

But they continue to overlook what is really ruining what could be a decent site. Ass kissing and bribe money really talks. Says something about the integrity of this forum.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DaveinWV
Personally, I'd chose the 100gr. I Have loaded 100gr Rem. Corelokts since 1991. When they're gone I'll switch to the 100gr Hornady flat base.
Do you have the flat base bullets stockpiled?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pretty fhuqking funny,that the partculars of said rifle,have yet to be stated. None too "surprising",that The Cat Ladies have "unleashed" NERF Parachutes,as a salve. Hint.

Fortunately for you gals,that Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

PLEASE find me "mistaken" and I will happily take the time,to rub your noses even further in your own STUPIDITY and make it look EASY,because it is for me. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Don't "forget" to keep filling out your Hurt Feeler Reports,if only to quantify your Professional Victim Status. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Maybe because the rest of us can find quite a few of the other bullets available that he cannot find.

It's like buying guns or other components. You just have to do a little leg work sometimes. The other day, someone said they could not find large pistol primers. I see them everywhere. Prices range from $65-$100/brick though. I don't know if the OP wants to use the 100gr interlock, or if that and the 95sst are all he's seeing? If so, I'd buy the 100gr btsp interlock and call it a day. They are cheap, shoot well, and kill game just fine. All wins in my book.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
I see Chuckle-Head is still churning out posts...except all I see is ***You are ignoring this user ***

It's so nice for me to be able to view this thread and now others as mostly peaceful, where folks are mainly present to learn and help where they can. That isn't a very hard concept is it - like why else would someone want to be on this forum other than to expand their knowledge and/or contribute their knowledge?? Sure...there is an entertainment aspect to it - but good entertainment can be had by swapping stories and good-natured ribbing when it's warranted. I've let some posts on this forum and others get to me in the past - and I'm guilty of responding negatively on a few occasions. I'm not going to do that anymore and I'm not going to engage people who try to provoke that out of others either.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Do you have the flat base bullets stockpiled?

Hopefully he does. They have been discontinued for about 8 years. Hornady saw that people were buying way more 100gr btsp interlocks and discontinued them. The same as they did with the .25cal 120g hp interlock. Good luck if you guys are thinking you are going to find any of those bullets.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Few things more HILARIOUS,than A Melting Snowflakes March,with you gals donning your pussy hats...you "lucky" Kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

No wonder 3 Mexicans eating burritos and riding Donkeys whipped Texas. HINT.

In "fairness" however,poor poor(literally) BullSchitArtist struggles MIGHTILY with .243" bores,just like everything else. She's STILL trying to stoke her upper with "108's and the like". HINT.

Pardon wares that actually exist and using same,as you gals Whine in unison and guess aloud,while extolling your Professional Victim Status. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Not a fancy bullet by any means. Just plain vanilla cup and core that works. The 100gr Corelokts are great from what I've seen so far.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
95 gr SST's shoot very well in my two .243's and I've never had trouble finding them, so that's what I prefer.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I killed plenty of deer with them, and they performed really well. Dead before they hit the ground. Haven't nailed one with an SST yet, but I'm sure they work well too. Got a load under a half an inch at 100yds, no complaints here.

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/...7P/139gr.-Interlock-7mm.jpg?format=1500w

Last edited by anothergun; 10/27/23.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 56 invisible), 2,271 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,391
Posts18,488,706
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.