Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Is what she said any different that what this guy said.

. There is now only one acceptable policy for the United States: We must ensure that our Israeli allies have all the weapons and all the time they need to utterly eradicate Hamas, for as long as it takes,”

Oh, almost forgot, this guy is Ted Cruz

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Another SC lizard. Falls in line with Miss Linsey,Trey Gowdy and Tim Scott. Have I left off any other worthless SC lizards?
What about the TX Lizard saying the same thing.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She is going all out to get that boomer vote.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
She's a piece of shit, but I'd lie and hit that if I could.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
brunette hillary

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Couldn't give two hoots in hell HOW the truth is delivered. Even if Hillary or Sen. "Mad" Maxine Waters (d CA) delivered those same lines, I would agree.

Everything Haley said was, and IS true*! Now whether you like the delivery package or not is another subject.
When she was our UN Ambassador, she did an awesome job of not taking any guff and proved she had backbone. But she also knew Trump had her back.
I'll vote for her as POTUS before I'd vote for Asa Hutchinson! AH is a snake in the grass!

* - if you will go back and listen, EVERYthing she said about Hamas is true. The only way to stop Hamas is to eradicate Hamas.
Eradicating Hamas isn't ethnic cleansing, it's terrorist cleansing!

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
Couldn't give two hoots in hell HOW the truth is delivered. Even if Hillary or Sen. "Mad" Maxine Waters (d CA) delivered those same lines, I would agree.

Everything Haley said was, and IS true*! Now whether you like the delivery package or not is another subject.
When she was our UN Ambassador, she did an awesome job of not taking any guff and proved she had backbone. But she also knew Trump had her back.
I'll vote for her as POTUS before I'd vote for Asa Hutchinson! AH is a snake in the grass!

* - if you will go back and listen, EVERYthing she said about Hamas is true. The only way to stop Hamas is to eradicate Hamas.
You really believe we should give Israel everything they need, regardless of the cost, no questions asked?

What have you, personally, offered up? Not counting your taxes, which were taken from you under threat of force.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dassa

You really believe we should give Israel everything they need, regardless of the cost, no questions asked?

What have you, personally, offered up? Not counting your taxes, which were taken from you under threat of force.
Cruz does and it appears Mike the Speaker does as well.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/28/23.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hatari and jorge were fist pumping during that speech.

LOL

CockSocket too. I’m sure.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Haley will throw you and yours under the bus the minute it becomes necessary to serve her masters.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Haley will throw you and yours under the bus the minute it becomes necessary to serve her masters.
Can you name a single Establishment controlled Republican politician that won’t.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Unbelievable.

Neocons didn't vote for Trump.

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I’ve got no problem with Israel getting some things done in Gaza.

I DO have a problem with using AMERICAN Men/Money/Munitions, to do it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She fits the definition of a 'rootless cosmopolitan' due to her lack of a long heritage in being an American, even if she is a dothead.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Complex subject…
Times like these are when we see the repercussions of replacing a president who thinks like a 3D chess player with a corrupt retard who occasionally schitts his pants…
What’s gonna happen if we don’t ensure Israels survival???
Will they unleash their nuclear arsenal as a last resort?
I think they would…

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Complex subject…
Times like these are when we see the repercussions of replacing a president who thinks like a 3D chess player with a corrupt retard who occasionally schitts his pants…
I think they would…
Those evil [bleep] certainly would.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think they would…

Of course they would, then we would take in eleventy-billion radioactive, dead-on-their-feet survivors so that we can give them FREE medical care for life or until they expire from radiation poisoning.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Complex subject…
I think they would…
Those evil [bleep] certainly would.

I agree…OTOH…the muslims on the other side would have already nuked Israel long ago… so one evil is better than the other?

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
She is as worthless as Biden IMO.

Worse really.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (12savage, 1lessdog, 1936M71, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 160user, 55 invisible), 2,542 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,679
Posts18,474,936
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.