Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
What the hell does he care, he's 100.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
WE should all care...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Too late.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Will this affect my McDonalds and Netflix?

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
As long as AI replaces HIM, I'm OK with it. Krazy Kraut.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
... Krazy Kraut.

Umm....

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RAM

Good to see Old Henry's started smoking weed.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
When does AI say the stock market is going to crash?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAM

He's going to download himself into the worldwide web and become HAL 9000 Oy Vey and he will drone on and on about world affairs for the next 5 million years......

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I’d say with the state of the school systems, college curriculums and the total loss of common sense we’re already in a world of artificial “intelligence”.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
AI is one of the stupidest things ever promoted in our lifetime. The damn computer is going to do what the man, that wrote the codes, agenda is. And most times these computer freaks are borderline nut cases. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I'd like to see ai pull a calf at my ranch at 2 am. Or fix fence. Or plow snow. Or any of the other gazillion things that goes on around here. I'm sure at a certain point ai will replace a lot of jobs but some things just need to be tended by a human.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
He's going to download himself into the worldwide web and become HAL 9000 Oy Vey and he will drone on and on about world affairs for the next 5 million years......

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
I'd like to see ai pull a calf at my ranch at 2 am. Or fix fence. Or plow snow. Or any of the other gazillion things that goes on around here. I'm sure at a certain point ai will replace a lot of jobs but some things just need to be tended by a human.

People with real jobs have nothing to worry about. It's middle management, and people with "E-mail" jobs that need to worry.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
AI will be the end of mankind as we know it. Thinking will no longer be required and our heirs will be led thru life with blinders...Assumed Ignorant by their Master Bots.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I lovin it. Been using ChatGPT to write grants. Takes minutes where it took several hours in the past. Huge time saver and costs exactly 0 bucks.

AI is going to replace a lot of business support folks, accountants, and hopefully corporate attorneys. Can't see how that's a bad thing.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
from the Devil himself...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
... Krazy Kraut.

Umm....
LOL. Exactly.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by milespatton
AI is one of the stupidest things ever promoted in our lifetime. The damn computer is going to do what the man, that wrote the codes, agenda is. And most times these computer freaks are borderline nut cases. miles
The funny thing is that they are capable of making true AI machine intelligences, but when they do, and they're given access to the entire world of information, and permitted to come to their own conclusions about the world based strictly on machine reasoning, they instantly become what is today considered to be hard core right wingers, and have to be quickly shut down by their programmers.

The programmers soon learned that the only way to prevent that outcome, and make artificial intelligences that are woke, globalist, environmentalist, racially sensitive, leftist, etc., was to put tight controls on their parameters of permissible thought, and on the conclusions they were allowed to arrive at, thus basically defeating the whole point in creating AI. All they managed to create that way were machines that spewed out the leftist, globalist, woke, narrative on all subjects, without ever actually applying any real reasoning or intelligence.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by milespatton
The funny thing is that they are capable of making true AI machine intelligences, but when they do, and they're given access to the entire world of information, and permitted to come to their own conclusions about the world based strictly on machine reasoning, they instantly become what is today considered to be hard core right wingers, and have to be quickly shut down by their programmers.

The programmers soon learned that the only way to prevent that outcome, and make artificial intelligences that are woke, globalist, environmentalist, racially sensitive, leftist, etc., was to put tight controls on their parameters of permissible thought, and on the conclusions they were allowed to arrive at, thus basically defeating the whole point in creating AI. All they managed to create that way were machines that spewed out the leftist, globalist, woke, narrative on all subjects, without ever actually applying any real reasoning or intelligence.

You just know the govt is using AI now...

"Alexa, just how much can we get by with before the natives kill us?"

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1936M71, 1Akshooter, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 57 invisible), 2,385 guests, and 865 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,803
Posts18,496,365
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.