Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 67 of 106 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 105 106
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It varied from state to state, Victoria had one of the tightest lockdowns.

Last edited by DBT; 10/25/23.
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by DBT
I take 'we' as referring to Australia as a whole. Which is not to say that different states handled the pandemic equally well.....or that they handled it at all well, bumbling and mismanagement being their standout performance.
DBT- a reasonable response thank you. I see no such maturity from Mauser who uses 'we' to get around the fact he singularly called things now known and proven to have saved people's lives
"batsh*t crazy" rather than own up. My initial entry in this discussion was honest concern and to offer available options when he brought up covid in Oz. He chose to deride my suggestion rather than accept it in spirit it was given so he doesn't get a pass. He has since acted like a child and hides behind 'we', Biden, and other distractions unrelated to his own words- or mine for that matter. A quick survey of his posts throughout show he is incapable of positive contribution.

LOL!!! Your covid advice is on par with the president yall elected.

Even though we didn't use the horse butt paste we survived much better. It's kinda like you have no fucking idea what you are talking about but know better anyway because that's what you Karen vegans just do. LOL!!!

Maybe more horse paste will sooth your pain from your rejection of reality - give it a go and be sure to let us know how you get on.

I don't believe you can compare Australia's #'s to the US's #'s primarily due to population centers/density. Australia just doesn't have the sheer quantity of high density areas that we have[which is where a high % of 'covid' related deaths occurred.

Once away from the high density population areas the US had much[MUCH] lower death #'s.
In my little area in southwest Virginia made up of 3 towns[triangular at 5 miles apart each] with a total population of aprox 100K not including one university with 30K and another of 8K I know of maybe 5 'covid' deaths within the area.

Most of the Australian population live in high density areas. The US has more habitable rural areas than what we do. Given how contagious Covid is, I'm not sure population density is a good explanation - low density might limit the speed of spread but I'm pretty sure we've all been exposed to it by now.

Wasn't much of Australia basically put on 'full lockdown'-as in 'do not go outdoors' without .gov approval?

No. Remember masks?

We still had to go out shopping, for toiletpaper and stuff.

I also still did my bicycling around the neighbourhood and parks to get my cardio done and solar vitamin D input. Lots of people in the parks with similar ideas. Masks and social distancing, and never saw policing there or at the shops.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Tight lockdowns or no?
Wasn't there riots over the lockdowns there?

What is the[your] definition of 'tightest lockdowns'?

From M&9's:
"No. Remember masks?

I also still did my bicycling around the neighbourhood and parks to get my cardio done and solar vitamin D input. Lots of people in the parks with similar ideas. Masks and social distancing, and never saw policing there or at the shops."

Here is an example from my AO[we have homes in 2 states-Tennessee & Virginia]
We basically moved to Tenn for the duration as most businesses that closed were back open within 1-2 weeks in April 2020. 'Some' social distancing measures were put in place but EVERYTHING opened back up[restaurants,Walmart, Entertainment venues etc] within 2 weeks.
Virginia was more restrictive-no dine in eating, no entertainment venues until late summer 2020.

FJB & FJT
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Information on the covid rules in Australia during the pandemic is readily available, so what's your point? What are you trying to get at?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Information on the covid rules in Australia during the pandemic is readily available, so what's your point? What are you trying to get at?

"Who Won" {{{??}}}

.GOV

FJB & FJT
IC B2

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

"Who Won" {{{??}}}

.GOV

So the purpose is to stir the pot? Just another sh*t stirrer?

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by DBT

Tight lockdowns or no?
Wasn't there riots over the lockdowns there?

What is the[your] definition of 'tightest lockdowns'?

From M&9's:
"No. Remember masks?

I also still did my bicycling around the neighbourhood and parks to get my cardio done and solar vitamin D input. Lots of people in the parks with similar ideas. Masks and social distancing, and never saw policing there or at the shops."

Here is an example from my AO[we have homes in 2 states-Tennessee & Virginia]
We basically moved to Tenn for the duration as most businesses that closed were back open within 1-2 weeks in April 2020. 'Some' social distancing measures were put in place but EVERYTHING opened back up[restaurants,Walmart, Entertainment venues etc] within 2 weeks.
Virginia was more restrictive-no dine in eating, no entertainment venues until late summer 2020.

Depends on where in Virginia you are referring to.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

"Who Won" {{{??}}}

.GOV

I asked a simple question[at least to me it was, maybe it is too complex for some?]
I will pose it in another form.

How exactly did Australia 'win' the Covid19 war[?] vs. the U.S.??
My contention is that the ONLY 'winner' was .gov

As far as your comment above[sh*t stirrer], I've watched many of your posts here and in the general forum and could've easily said the same.

Last edited by Raeford; 10/27/23.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Big pharma and hospitals won. Guys like Fauci won. Bill Gates and depopulation ghouls won big.

In the states, if you were mauled by a bear who severed your head the hospital would claim there was covid in the blood and list it as cause of death in order to receive a healthy check from the government.

Those death numbers are nowhere close to accurate - nor do they hold officials who made unconscionable decisions with regards to elderly people accountable.

So, in it for the money on one hand and testing how much control could be inflicted on the masses for the next thing up their sleeve on the other. As you say Raeford- .gov.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

"Who Won" {{{??}}}

.GOV

I asked a simple question[at least to me it was, maybe it is too complex for some?]

As far as your comment above[sh*t stirrer], I've watched many of your posts here and in the general forum and could've easily said the same.

If you have read my posts you'd know that I haven't said anything about 'winning the covid war.'

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Very 'selective' response, no?

I also posed the '?' , and ask again, How the 'F' did anyone[private citizen] "win the Covid war"
Which wasn't necessarily posed to you, but YOU jumped in all of your own accord.

So are YOU just another "sh*t stirrer"?

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

"Who Won" {{{??}}}

.GOV

If you have read my posts you'd know that I haven't said anything about 'winning the covid war.'
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Little ribka, so resentful, delusional and obsessed....get a grip, ribka, get on with your life. Better yet, seek professional help.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Raeford….I know how easy it is to get the little Australian cucks confused since they’re really, at least to me, a caricature resembling the Wiggles but I think it was actually Isurrenderedmymauser NOT his husband DBT that thinks they won the war…..shhh…don’t wake them from their dreams. 😂. They do speak for each other and they insert themselves into one another’s arguments often but then play the “I nevah said dat”. 😀

The only thing those dipshits “won” was the right NOT to speak Japanese THANKS TO OUR GRANDFATHERS! Arguing with them or even asking them about winning imaginary participation trophies is probably a fruitless challenge.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Let’s see if we can figure out who’s who….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m thinking the dark skinned banana eating “fellow” in back is Isurrenderedmymauser….

DBT is known all around Queensland for her mustache rides so…..?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m thinking the dark skinned banana eating “fellow” in back is Isurrenderedmymauser….

DBT is known all around Queensland for her mustache rides so…..?

Well, well, Captain Couragous, the Ace, hero of the nation, a legend in his own mind drops in to show how smart he is, only demonstrate the opposite, showing himself to be a nasty, intolerant individual with the mind of a child. Keep it up Ace, dig yourself a deeper hole.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I haven't the time to read the 1000+ responses to this thread but the first clue I got that Ivermectin worked against Covid-19 corona virus infection was a report out of Australia. I did not make a record of the outlet making the report but it caught my interest as our family has occasionally used Ivermectin for various symptoms with good results and our dogs have been dosed with it a monthly intervals to combat heartworm infection which is endemic in this state. Also I have accidently been dosed and overdosed with pour on Ivermectin a couple of times while working cattle and all I ever noticed was a slight tightening of bowel movements.

Seeing as how billions of doses of Ivermectin have been used on humans and the now admitted efficacy of the drug against Covid-19 what is the problem with relying on it as a first line treatment against an incipient case of corona infection? Its use does not preclude other treatments.

I can testify that my one case of Covid-19 in January of 2022 was knocked down within 24 hours after orally dosing with an appropriate dose of 1% injectable Ivermectin. My fever of 103.5 and the muscle and joint pain were gone in one day.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Hastings
I haven't the time to read the 1000+ responses to this thread but the first clue I got that Ivermectin worked against Covid-19 corona virus infection was a report out of Australia. I did not make a record of the outlet making the report but it caught my interest as our family has occasionally used Ivermectin for various symptoms with good results and our dogs have been dosed with it a monthly intervals to combat heartworm infection which is endemic in this state. Also I have accidently been dosed and overdosed with pour on Ivermectin a couple of times while working cattle and all I ever noticed was a slight tightening of bowel movements.

Seeing as how billions of doses of Ivermectin have been used on humans and the now admitted efficacy of the drug against Covid-19 what is the problem with relying on it as a first line treatment against an incipient case of corona infection? Its use does not preclude other treatments.

I can testify that my one case of Covid-19 in January of 2022 was knocked down within 24 hours after orally dosing with an appropriate dose of 1% injectable Ivermectin. My fever of 103.5 and the muscle and joint pain were gone in one day.

Might have been a placebo effect in your case. Restrictions have only relatively recently been removed here on Ivermectin use and it is still not a recommended treatment for covid.

https://www.tga.gov.au/news/media-releases/removal-prescribing-restrictions-ivermectin

I have no need to use it.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings

Might have been a placebo effect in your case. Restrictions have only relatively recently been removed here on Ivermectin use and it is still not a recommended treatment for covid.
https://www.tga.gov.au/news/media-releases/removal-prescribing-restrictions-ivermectin

I have no need to use it.
Ivermectin is a real drug not a placebo and I understand that one or two cases don't prove much but my wife came down with symptoms and tested positive the next day and achieved the same results I did with Ivermectin. There are other local cases of people I'm well acquainted with that have used Ivermectin in conjunction with other drugs such as a Z-pack or Doxycycline to control secondary respiratory infections that recovered quite well.

But when you get down to it the recovery rate from Covid-19 corona infection is high anyway. What I thought was remarkable was my 24 hour recovery and my up the nose swab test was unequivocally positive. My infection resulted from riding in a closed truck cab with my twice boosted neighbor. He ended up sicker than me by quite a bit.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 67 of 106 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

188 members (12344mag, 270cowboy, 1lesfox, 44mc, 35, 10Glocks, 19 invisible), 1,087 guests, and 947 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,846
Posts18,517,426
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.