Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by troublesome82
All the above and what really chaps my butt is how the MSM can repeatedly spew their BS to the masses , week after week, with a straight face!
If you look at from a different perspective, in a way that Rush has described many times.

The media does not get its talking points from the Democrat Establishment, but rather the Democrats get their agenda and talking points from the MSM.

The Democrats do not control the media, the media controls the Democrats.

Once you understand this, it all becomes easier to understand.
Rather, they both have the same controllers.

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
We're seeing a lot more of this kind of propaganda, the dehumanization of the opposition, the kind dictators use to justify war and mass murder....
They dehumanized the whole country months ago,covtard

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by troublesome82
All the above and what really chaps my butt is how the MSM can repeatedly spew their BS to the masses , week after week, with a straight face!
If you look at from a different perspective, in a way that Rush has described many times.

The media does not get its talking points from the Democrat Establishment, but rather the Democrats get their agenda and talking points from the MSM.

The Democrats do not control the media, the media controls the Democrats.

Once you understand this, it all becomes easier to understand.
Rather, they both have the same controllers.
Indeed, but there still is a chain of command so to speak, and the MSM is above the DNC.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
That Joker is giving me a damn headache. They both need to go !

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
We're seeing a lot more of this kind of propaganda, the dehumanization of the opposition, the kind dictators use to justify war and mass murder....

Since you keep acting like a teenage girl here some communication that's more on your level:

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Since you keep acting like a teenage girl here some communication that's more on your level:

OK Covtard

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Ford

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The rats have nothing positive to run on, just trash Trump and conservatives is all they have and you have people out there that believe what he's preaching.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Riverc
The rats have nothing positive to run on, just trash Trump and conservatives is all they have and you have people out there that believe what he's preaching.
Thr Republicans are doing the same.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
FJB.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
He does do well as a whipping post
Kenneth

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by kwg020
“The Wrong Kind of Republican”
Mitch McConnell
If you are saying that Mitch McConnel is the "wrong kind of republican" I'm saying you are right.

kwg
That was a quote from Mitch as he was referring to Trump supporters and Trump endorsed candidates.

Pretty much the same philosophy as Biden and the Democrats.

Your Both Wrong ..

He’s a Foreign Agent he just happens to be The Deep Pockets of the Wicked..

Chow ..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He and his spawn have been selling out America, and guys like me, who thank God for America, and swore our lives to defend her, are a threat.
I guess I got this right?
Well, if patriots like myself are a threat to anyone, it’s him and the rest of the sell outs!
I can’t look at that crooked SOB without wishing he was standing on a trap door with a rope around his neck!
But if we let them go on stealing elections and destroying this country, we are as guilty as they are. We have the means to take back our country, but we lack the courage to do so.
Courage built this wonderful country. We’ll sure as hell die without it!
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Here is what Alexa says about the 2020 election.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ive-amount-of-election-fraud/ss-AA1j5DkE
“US Patriots Know the Election Was Rigged”: Amazon’s Alexa Says the 2020 Presidential Election Was ‘stolen by A Massive Amount of Election Fraud’

It appears that artificial intelligence apparently knows the truth.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All worthless politicians need a boogeyman, to keep weak minded peoples' attention on, instead of them.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Winchester21
FJB.
+P

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by cisco1
If Trump is elected in 2024......there will be civil war here.

There is already civil war here. It just doesn't look like 1864.

Well, no, not really.

And there's not going to be one either, at least as we think of the term, civil war.

The Right has almost totally acquiesced so far & will continue to do so...........just look at what's happened so far.

And for the most part, the majority of the Right is content to just stick their heads in the sand, say wait 'til the next election & overlook all the virtually non-reversal things that have already happen.

I know a lot of people who claim to be conservative, but they refuse to even really talk about the severity of the situation in any direct or meaningful terms & that's typical of far too may on the Right at this point in time. If the gravity of the situation has not been made apparent by not, it never will be at a level requiring a remedy.

There might be a few "demonstrations" here or there, but there is not going to be a civil war.

It's pretty much all over but the shouting, 'Merica is a dead man walking.

Prove me wrong..................before the final nails are driven.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

In my opinion some are not all. I'm not liking many of the republicans, I was thinking about going Independent instead will go No Party Affiliation.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by cisco1
If Trump is elected in 2024......there will be civil war here.

There is already civil war here. It just doesn't look like 1864.

Well, no, not really.

And there's not going to be one either, at least as we think of the term, civil war.

The Right has almost totally acquiesced so far & will continue to do so...........just look at what's happened so far.

And for the most part, the majority of the Right is content to just stick their heads in the sand, say wait 'til the next election & overlook all the virtually non-reversal things that have already happen.

I know a lot of people who claim to be conservative, but they refuse to even really talk about the severity of the situation in any direct or meaningful terms & that's typical of far too may on the Right at this point in time. If the gravity of the situation has not been made apparent by not, it never will be at a level requiring a remedy.

There might be a few "demonstrations" here or there, but there is not going to be a civil war.

It's pretty much all over but the shouting, 'Merica is a dead man walking.

Prove me wrong..................before the final nails are driven.

MM

Grass Roots Baby, Grass Root, start at the bottom, local politicians, school board members and dog catchers, in 10-20 election cycles (20+ Years) we will have won the battle as these local Patriots make their way all the way to DC. Honest, I heard it right here on The Fire.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

In my opinion some are not all. I'm not liking many of the republicans, I was thinking about going Independent instead will go No Party Affiliation.

Affiliations and Registrations only affect ability to vote in Primary Elections.

In the General you will still be faced with the Lesser of Two Evils so to speak, but as we have seen since Trump pulled back the curtain all the way, there actually is no "lesser", they are United and joined at the hip.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, AdventureBound, Akhutr, 13 invisible), 1,731 guests, and 951 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,324
Posts18,526,450
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.