Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RAM
There's our lil' one trick pony.
If you are going to continue to spout ignorance and then call others an idiot, you should at least figure out the difference between “your” and “you’re.”

#literacy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mart
Some tinfoil hat ponderings. So the authorities were aware of this guy. Perhaps they wanted to let it play out because it fit their agenda. So instead of monitoring and possibly interceding prior to the shooting, they allow it to happen so they can say, “see we need stricter gun control.”
That's the pattern I have been noticing for years now. The most outrageous example that comes to my mind was the scum that shot up Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida a few years back. 30 or 40 something reports to the cops including visits to the perps home. He threatened his mother and other folks, too. The law had many, many chances to stop that one. They knew he had a gun and did NOTHING. Or how about the deranged Bernie Sanders supporter that attacked a group of Republican congress folks practicing for a charity baseball game back in 2017? Steve Scalise almost died from his wounds. The perp even used a semi-automatic rifle, an SKS IIRC, and the whole thing vanished from the news cycle in about 2 days. If it fits the agenda we will never hear the end of it; if it doesn't fit, then all is forgotten in a day or two. The agenda decides the newsworthy value of every story. Sometimes it seems as though they really do want the violence & mayhem, just to promote their twisted agenda.

Last edited by 22250rem; 10/30/23.
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by RAM
If you are going to continue to spout ignorance and then call others an idiot, you should at least figure out the difference between “your” and “you’re.”

#literacy
Keep digging "one trick". The amazing shoveling Pony.

Your like that cartoon dog. No life no friend's, so you Pander to who you think is the Big Dog bouncing around proclaiming "Buster's my best Bud" in an attempt to justify your pathetic existence. Take his cock out of your mouth, stick the gun barrel in and do us all a favor. You won't be missed.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Originally Posted by mart
Some tinfoil hat ponderings. So the authorities were aware of this guy. Perhaps they wanted to let it play out because it fit their agenda. So instead of monitoring and possibly interceding prior to the shooting, they allow it to happen so they can say, “see we need stricter gun control.”
That's the pattern I have been noticing for years now. The most outrageous example that comes to my mind was the scum that shot up Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida a few years back. 30 or 40 something reports to the cops including visits to the perps home. He threatened his mother and other folks, too. The law had many, many chances to stop that one. They knew he had a gun and did NOTHING. Or how about the deranged Bernie Sanders supporter that attacked a group of Republican congress folks practicing for a charity baseball game back in 2017? Steve Scalise almost died from his wounds. The perp even used a semi-automatic rifle, an SKS IIRC, and the whole thing vanished from the news cycle in about 2 days. If it fits the agenda we will never hear the end of it; if it doesn't fit, then all is forgotten in a day or two. The agenda decides the newsworthy value of every story. Sometimes it seems as though they really do want the violence & mayhem, just to promote their twisted agenda.

You are not suggesting the possibility of a [gasp] false flag !

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM

#literacy

Your like that cartoon dog. No life no friend's, so you Pander to who you think is the Big Dog bouncing around proclaiming "Buster's my best Bud" in an attempt to justify your pathetic existence. Take his cock out of your mouth, stick the gun barrel in and do us all a favor. You won't be missed.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
So he truthfully answered YES as to whether or not he’d been in a mental institution. That kicked his 4473 to denied upon picking up his suppressor .

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Personally, I don’t want “the govt” interceding everytime some anonymous source reports someone. If that doesn’t scare the hell out of you you’re an idiot.
Quit relying on your tax funded overlords to protect you from every perceived boogie man.
Be prepared and live like a free man.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Be prepared and live like a free man.

There are worse things then dying, Being afraid to live is one of them.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM

#literacy

IC B3

J
JDK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Jackmountain is correct. 100%

It is also abundantly clear that no one in govt did their job on this. No one. Yet we are supposed to revere law enforcement. They were there within 90 seconds. Now they are fighting within themselves and tripping all over each other to point fingers. Bullschit

Take care of yourself

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maine's yellow flag law doesn't seem poorly crafted to me from what I've read.

as I understand it, if someone deems you a threat, they determine if the accusation is valid. If yes, you are evaluated, and after that, they decide whether you are deemed a threat to the extent of not allowing you access to guns.

The issue is that Maine LEO's and the Mental Health field say that doing it that way is too much of a burden and they can't act fast enough.

Our concern in red flag laws is a jilted ex wife can say your a nutcase and you spend the rest of your life going bankrupt trying to prove you're not. The Yellow Flag law at least tries to address that.

Last edited by KFWA; 10/31/23.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Failure of government on every level, every time. US State Dept provided the 9/11 hijackers with the visas. FBI ignored warnings from Russia on the Boston bombing Tsarnev brothers. EVERY single time.

But for all of you law abiding citizens, be sure and give up your guns. Or we will come and take them from you.

Signed,
Your Government

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
No.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KFWA

as I understand it, if someone deems you a threat, they determine if the accusation is valid. If yes, you are evaluated, and after that, they decide whether you are deemed a threat to the extent of not allowing you access to guns.

The issue is that Maine LEO's and the Mental Health field say that doing it that way is too much of a burden and they can't act fast enough.

Our concern in red flag laws is a jilted ex wife can say your a nutcase and you spend the rest of your life going bankrupt trying to prove you're not. The Yellow Flag law at least tries to address that.

Hypothetically I just deemed you a threat, how do you feel having people crawl up your azz, your friends, neighbors, employer. And you pay for it All.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RAM

Hypothetically I just deemed you a threat, how do you feel having people crawl up your azz, your friends, neighbors, employer. And you pay for it All.
He’s fully boosted and pro big government.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAM

well hopefully, the first thing they'd do is validate your accusation and give you the credibility you deserve, then move on to either dropping it or escalating it. The concern with Red Flag Laws is they just take you at your word regardless of how credible you are. Yellow Flag, at least on the surface puts more emphasis on the validity of the accusation. I'm no expert on it, just read an article explaining it but that was the intent anyways.

lets flip it around - what if you lived next door to this guy Card, you see him out in the yard shouting at invisible people , highly agitated and carrying around a glock, knowing he is full blown crazy and is not only capable of doing something violent but is trained to do it.

And the response you get from authorities is "our hands are tied until he breaks the law".

Now you either move, hope he bites a bullet or spend the rest of your life sleeping with one eye open and a gun within arms reach. Now add that you have kids in the mix, a wife, and a job that keeps you away from home several hours a day.

The biggest knock against Red Flag Laws is the lack of due process. The Yellow Flag law attempts to address that

Last edited by KFWA; 10/31/23.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I cannot believe how many dumb mother fugkers there are in this fugking world right now.

Do you have any idea how many 4473s are refused to people that have a lifelong history of perfect mental health and zero criminal history? Thousands upon thousands every year.

The guy in Maine shot and killed a bunch of people because some fugking dickhead pumped him full of magic pills that were supposed to make him feel good and happy inside. They have the opposite effect on human beings long term.

Watch Pain Killers on Netflix. You think they're not doing the same thing with all the happy pills they pump full of people? It's fugking poison. It makes sane people crazy and crazy people more crazy.

Get a fugking clue, and carry a fugking gun. If your wife or kids is taking any of that schit punch them in the throat, take their drugs, and lock them in a room.

The odds of you brushing shoulders with one of these drug addled zombies increases by the hour.

You're Welcome,
Flave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Get a fugking clue, and carry a fugking gun.

I said pretty much the same to my wife just this morning. It's pretty simple.

Treat others how you want to be treated? Fine, but also carry a gun.

Now with even more aplomb
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
CBS is reporting that back in July his national guard unit recommended that he not be given access to weapons or deployed due to mental condition. Sounds like they knew and just never told anyone

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (16gage, 160user, 16penny, 1lessdog, 10ring1, 007FJ, 46 invisible), 2,901 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,491
Posts18,490,394
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.