The only people who deny financial corruption in Ukraine are those who benefit from it. That group includes U.S. politicians who gleefully send billions of taxpayer funds into the country of Ukraine while capturing returns in the process.

During a lengthy Time Magazine article, one of the close and key advisors to President Volodymyr Zelenskyy admitted that the corrupt stealing of US funds is widespread. In addition to the theft, the overall tone of the Time Magazine article paints the war effort in Ukraine, what we have always called ‘World War Reddit’ for its mostly theatrical value, as a lost cause. This is not surprising; however, for Time Mag to make such an admission, that does indicate a narrative shift in the overall effort.

TIME – […]

Amid all the pressure to root out corruption, I assumed, perhaps naively, that officials in Ukraine would think twice before taking a bribe or pocketing state funds. But when I made this point to a top presidential adviser in early October, he asked me to turn off my audio recorder so he could speak more freely. “Simon, you’re mistaken,” he says. “People are stealing like there’s no tomorrow.”

Time Magazine, a far-left ideological ally of the Biden regime, is publishing this at the same time that Congress is debating another request for billions more dollars in Ukraine aid. The timing here would indicate a substantive shift in position for the leftist media. Perhaps they are starting to realize, the bloom is off the ruse.

Hat Tip: Sundance

World War Reddit

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 10/31/23.