Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
she says if you shoot a deer with a ar15 you cant eat it. it completely destroys the deer

what a bright bitch.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Just remember, God pulled the dicks off the stupid ones........

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
So many people do not know shiit about guns, but spread a bunch of horse shiit about them. It shows how STUPID they are. Just like Joe Bidet. FJB

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So, is ignorance more destructive than napalm?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
She must have talking about the ones that hold 100 rds in the chamber. But you know if those southern Israelis would have had ar's maybe they would still be alive. Be a long time before anything I hear from some fug on tv to even be considered for validity..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She demonstrates that much of the public thinks that GUNS kill things, not bullets. They don't know anything about bullet size, velocity, or construction.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by scottf270

Profundity of the year!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Who?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This liberal kkchunt came up to me the other day at work compelled to asked me about "assault weapons" based on the life NRA decal on my truck.
We had a discussion.
I told her I've been actively hunting and shooting since I was 12 years old.
I told her that the AR 15 is illegal to hunt deer with in many states because it's such a small caliber, which she thought was complete BS.
She said she was watching tv and the cops were saying how deadly they are.
I told her two of my brothers were 25 years veterans of the Highway Patrol and the Sheriff's Department and that I knew WAY more about guns, shooting, ballistics and long range shooting than both of them put together and that most cops don't know s h I t about guns and that the most ignorant people on the topic are the politicians that write the gun laws.
I told her why I'm a staunch right wing conservative in this blue hellhole and all of the things that democrats have taken from me.
Trapping, lion hunting, bobcat hunting, hunting bears with hounds, coyote contests, and the massive list of second ammendment restrictions and gun bans.
I told her I've been following politics since I was I was in grade school because all of my outdoor passions are controlled by politics.
I told her I'm not like the people you know.
Later in the day she said to me that she talked to another
k hunt in the store whose husband is a hunter and supposedly an NRA member (which I doubt) and she said that indeed, the NRA doesn't believe that there is a right to own an assault weapon.

You can talk till you're blue in the face to these morons.
Nothing gets through.

I could tell my comments about cops really twisted her ass.
She didn't believe a word I said because of what the media has fed her.
These sheep are disgustingly pathetic.

Proud NRA Life Member
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
She demonstrates that much of the public thinks that GUNS kill things, not bullets. They don't know anything about bullet size, velocity, or construction.

They may not be able to kill, but they can adjust an attitude.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People that get their “information” from MSM hacks are lazy, gullible slugs. You can’t fix them, or inform them; it’s a total waste of time. Watching those shows is also a waste of time and bad for your blood pressure. The best way to influence people is by demonstrating that you’re a sensible, normal person that just happens to own, use, and carry guns. That might make an impression on the ones not totally indoctrinated by The Left. The others are a lost cause unless some event in their lives wakes them up.

What fresh Hell is this?
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
The best way to influence people is by demonstrating that you’re a sensible, normal person that just happens to own, use, and carry guns. That might make an impression on the ones not totally indoctrinated by The Left. The others are a lost

Also keep to yourself and not the internet. These people that post wild scenes on YouTube and Facebook only fuel the fire
I know it free speech and I should be able to talk about my passion but anymore I stay quiet, don’t talk reloading or guns to most of our friends. Not so much that they are liberal, most are trumpeters but the fact they might go to work and get ina conversation and say” mu buddy has a bunch of guns and makes bullets etc” then someone listening in that crowd could be a libtard and the whole situation goes south from there

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

YES IT IS!!!

Stupidity is even worse.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by scottf270
LMAO.. when I show that remark to my wife and tell her how funny it is I may have to sleep on the couch tonight.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

YES IT IS!!!

Stupidity is even worse.
YUP!

Last edited by elkhunternm; 11/02/23.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The fact that her net worth is what it is, is why Joe Biden will be a formidable opponent in 2024. There are a lot of dumb Americans.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sidewinder72
So many people do not know shiit about guns, but spread a bunch of horse shiit about them.

Sure, but i doubt Joy Behar or anyone on the view pretends to be a gun person. I see quotes from every so often but as clearly casuals. You can’t expect them to really know this stuff.

It wasn’t long ago that quite a few people here, who supposedly know a bit about guns, would have taken the opposite position and said that a 223 wouldn’t work on deer, that it was too small and would essentially bounce off. And that hunting with an AR was stupid. Fuddlore was all over and for some still is.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by sidewinder72
So many people do not know shiit about guns, but spread a bunch of horse shiit about them.

Sure, but i doubt Joy Behar or anyone on the view pretends to be a gun person. I see quotes from every so often but as clearly casuals. You can’t expect them to really know this stuff.

It wasn’t long ago that quite a few people here, who supposedly know a bit about guns, would have taken the opposite position and said that a 223 wouldn’t work on deer, that it was too small and would essentially bounce off. And that hunting with an AR was stupid. Fuddlore was all over and for some still is.

A number of states require. 24 caliber for deer.
I know unquestionably that a .223 or .556 will kill them just fine, but it bolsters my argument that an AR 15 isn't the anti tank weapon that the media portrays it to be.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Salmonella
A number of states require. 24 caliber for deer.

Thank you for reinforcing my point.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by srwshooter
she says if you shoot a deer with a ar15 you cant eat it. it completely destroys the deer

what a bright bitch.
She knows that isn’t true, she also knows her audience believes everything she says.

She can feed them Bullschit all day long, day after day and she will still be considered an authority by her audience, she knows it and she exploits it.

No different than a Respected member of the Bench, or a member of Congress saying there are more than Two Genders. Same, same.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

237 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 2ndwind, 358WCF, 36 invisible), 2,982 guests, and 1,005 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,641
Posts18,533,623
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.