-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 68 of 106 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 105 106
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Placebo effect? Holy crap man just admit you were wrong and it works .....

And did you notice that Hastings was infected by a double vaxxer?

Last edited by kenjs1; 11/02/23.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kenjs1

She can’t! She’s so impressed with herself that she can’t see everyone laughing their asses off at her stupidity.

She’s an ex-spurt in everything while simultaneously completely clueless. She thinks Ivermectin is only effective if the government says so. If it’s not approved by government then it doesn’t work for covid but if the government approves it for covid then she’ll run out and buy it up telling the world how smart she is. 😂

I never realized Australia was so full of dumbfucks…..sheep, stupid sheep. No point in arguing with sheep, they’ll drag you down to their level of total and complete dumbfucktitude and beat ewe with experience. Isurrenderedmymauser still doesn’t know the difference between oral and anal administration of drugs….she thinks they’re one and the same…and for her they probably are. 😂

These sheep are nothing but entertainment.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Might have been a placebo effect in your case. Restrictions have only relatively recently been removed here on Ivermectin use and it is still not a recommended treatment for covid.

https://www.tga.gov.au/news/media-releases/removal-prescribing-restrictions-ivermectin

I have no need to use it.

Last edited by AcesNeights; 11/02/23.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Hardly compelling.

Statistics show that we fared much better without ivermectin - didn't you ever care to ponder that? Of course you didn't. Despite facts to the contrary, you just happen to know better anyway LOL!!!

You just keep up the pre-emptive dosing of the horse butt paste if that keeps you in your happy place. Good for you. Aren't you due for another dose now? LOL!!!

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Opinions are like like arseholes.....

What do the studies show?

Question  Does ivermectin, with a maximum targeted dose of 600 μg/kg daily for 6 days, compared with placebo, shorten symptom duration among adult (≥30 years) outpatients with symptomatic mild to moderate COVID-19?

Findings  In this double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled platform trial including 1206 US adults with COVID-19 during February 2022 to July 2022, the median time to sustained recovery was 11 days in the ivermectin group and 11 days in the placebo group. In this largely vaccinated (84%) population, the posterior probability that ivermectin reduced symptom duration by more than 1 day was less than 0.1%.

Meaning  These findings do not support the use of ivermectin among outpatients with COVID-19.

Abstract

Importance  It is unknown whether ivermectin, with a maximum targeted dose of 600 μg/kg, shortens symptom duration or prevents hospitalization among outpatients with mild to moderate COVID-19.

Objective  To evaluate the effectiveness of ivermectin at a maximum targeted dose of 600 μg/kg daily for 6 days, compared with placebo, for the treatment of early mild to moderate COVID-19.

Design, Setting, and Participants  The ongoing Accelerating COVID-19 Therapeutic Interventions and Vaccines 6 (ACTIV-6) platform randomized clinical trial was designed to evaluate repurposed therapies among outpatients with mild to moderate COVID-19. A total of 1206 participants older than 30 years with confirmed COVID-19 experiencing at least 2 symptoms of acute infection for less than or equal to 7 days were enrolled at 93 sites in the US from February 16, 2022, through July 22, 2022, with follow-up data through November 10, 2022.

Interventions  Participants were randomly assigned to receive ivermectin, with a maximum targeted dose of 600 μg/kg (n = 602) daily, or placebo (n = 604) for 6 days.

Main Outcomes and Measures  The primary outcome was time to sustained recovery, defined as at least 3 consecutive days without symptoms. The 7 secondary outcomes included a composite of hospitalization, death, or urgent/emergent care utilization by day 28.

Results  Among 1206 randomized participants who received study medication or placebo, the median (IQR) age was 48 (38-58) years, 713 (59.1%) were women, and 1008 (83.5%) reported receiving at least 2 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine doses. The median (IQR) time to sustained recovery was 11 (11-12) days in the ivermectin group and 11 (11-12) days in the placebo group. The hazard ratio (posterior probability of benefit) for improvement in time to recovery was 1.02 (95% credible interval, 0.92-1.13; P = .68). Among those receiving ivermectin, 34 (5.7%) were hospitalized, died, or had urgent or emergency care visits compared with 36 (6.0%) receiving placebo (hazard ratio, 1.0 [95% credible interval, 0.6-1.5]; P = .53). In the ivermectin group, 1 participant died and 4 were hospitalized (0.8%); 2 participants (0.3%) were hospitalized in the placebo group and there were no deaths. Adverse events were uncommon in both groups.

Conclusions and Relevance  Among outpatients with mild to moderate COVID-19, treatment with ivermectin, with a maximum targeted dose of 600 μg/kg daily for 6 days, compared with placebo did not improve time to sustained recovery. These findings do not support the use of ivermectin in patients with mild to moderate COVID-19.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2801827

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Australia WON!

Australia WON!

Australia WON!

Australia WON!

Australia WON!

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hardly compelling.

Statistics show that we fared much better without ivermectin - didn't you ever care to ponder that? Of course you didn't. Despite facts to the contrary, you just happen to know better anyway LOL!!!

You just keep up the pre-emptive dosing of the horse butt paste if that keeps you in your happy place. Good for you. Aren't you due for another dose now? LOL!!!

You made it some contest- not me. I politely offered Ivermectin as a solution. Exactly as proven. You derisively called it bat sh*t cazy and childishly devolved into butt paste. You are incapable of reflection or admitting you were ...ARE....wrong - and lack stones enough to apologize for being a d*ck. Now you hide behind some veil of political groupthink and say Australia, and by some association you, also somehow 'won' something. What a participation trophy poster boy.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
All I know about Ivermectin personally is that Covid-19 came on me suddenly with a high fever and painful joints and muscles and after 2 proper (for my weight) doses it left almost as suddenly effecting a disappearance of symptoms within 24 hours. Would my body have fought it off without the Ivermectin? Can't prove or disprove that, but the Ivermectin didn't hurt me and hasn't hurt the hundreds of millions or even billions of humans that have taken billions of doses worldwide.

There has to be a bad motive for governments to step in and do their best to prevent their citizenry from using a medicine that very well might work and almost certainly won't hurt. What is that motive? At best it is for control and money, at worst it is to get rid of some "marginal" people like me. I'm 71 and now consume probably more than I produce although I am still working as are lots of folks that get a retirement income.

The governor of New York state shed several billion dollars in expense by getting extended care patients off the dole. Who knows why that was done?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hastings- spot on. If it weren't for people ignoring the man and the jab it would have a been a lot worse. A big point of what this thread was about - for any adult interested in honest discussion anyway.

Glad you took Ivermectin and glad you are still around. Knocking Covid out quickly seems to be a theme and your body must have benefitted from the shortened duration.
I make sure to keep some handy.

. Confucius
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
All I know about Ivermectin personally is that Covid-19 came on me suddenly with a high fever and painful joints and muscles and after 2 proper (for my weight) doses it left almost as suddenly effecting a disappearance of symptoms within 24 hours. Would my body have fought it off without the Ivermectin? Can't prove or disprove that, but the Ivermectin didn't hurt me and hasn't hurt the hundreds of millions or even billions of humans that have taken billions of doses worldwide.

There has to be a bad motive for governments to step in and do their best to prevent their citizenry from using a medicine that very well might work and almost certainly won't hurt. What is that motive? At best it is for control and money, at worst it is to get rid of some "marginal" people like me. I'm 71 and now consume probably more than I produce although I am still working as are lots of folks that get a retirement income.

The governor of New York state shed several billion dollars in expense by getting extended care patients off the dole. Who knows why that was done?

It's not a matter of individual cases or anecdotal accounts, but stats and overall efficacy.

Keep in mind that not everyone who got sick from covid died. In fact most people recovered.

The double blind studies shows no evidence to support the claims some make for Ivermectin.

Some of it fraudulent.

"Campaigners for the drug point to a number of scientific studies and often claim this evidence is being ignored or covered up. But a review by a group of independent scientists has cast serious doubt on that body of research."

Dr Kyle Sheldrick, one of the group investigating the studies, said they had not found "a single clinical trial" claiming to show that ivermectin prevented Covid deaths that did not contain "either obvious signs of fabrication or errors so critical they invalidate the study".

Major problems included:

The same patient data being used multiple times for supposedly different people

Evidence that selection of patients for test groups was not random

Numbers unlikely to occur naturally

Percentages calculated incorrectly

Local health bodies unaware of the studies

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/health-58170809.amp

Last edited by DBT; 11/03/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Look DBT if science is your religion that is OK. But there was obviously a lot of lying done by the government and their scientists. There was little to no benefit from wearing a mask. The vaccines did not prevent infection or transmission or spread. Africa and India survived as well as any other countries despite a low vaccination percentage. Go back to the Bible and look up the test for a prophet. The same test could well be applied to scientists. They failed us miserably. I don’t know the motives for allowing this disease being turned loose or the motive for the campaign against using medicine that was known to be safe. Even if it didn’t work what was the harm?

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Hardly compelling.

You made it some contest- not me. I politely offered Ivermectin as a solution..

And I simply told you to fuck off since your advice was bad and all evidence was contradictory to it. You Karens are a weird bunch. You'll never get over it.

I'll bet you keep an emergency tube of the horse butt paste in the buttstock of your AR15, LOL!!!

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Look DBT if science is your religion that is OK. But there was obviously a lot of lying done by the government and their scientists. There was little to no benefit from wearing a mask. The vaccines did not prevent infection or transmission or spread. Africa and India survived as well as any other countries despite a low vaccination percentage. Go back to the Bible and look up the test for a prophet. The same test could well be applied to scientists. They failed us miserably. I don’t know the motives for allowing this disease being turned loose or the motive for the campaign against using medicine that was known to be safe. Even if it didn’t work what was the harm?

The whole line 'if science is your religion' is BS. Nothing has to be believed on faith. Experiments and tests are done and results are examined.

Some self interest groups like to suppport their preconceptions with shonky science, which is not the fault of the scientific method, but those involved in doing shonky science.

Which is what happened in this case, as exposed in the review.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Whether Covid was 'turned loose' or not has no bearing on pandemics in general. There have been viruses worse Covid in the past, bubonic plague, smallpox, etc, as there will be again. It's not a question of if, but when.

Nor does bringing up religion and the bible help your argument.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The test I was referring to is whether or not their pronouncements panned out. That was the test of a prophet.

I haven't and don't have time to read all the replies to this thread but hindsight tells us that almost nothing we were told was accurate and that the hysteria was unwarranted.

I don't believe there is a shred of evidence that the mitigation measures mitigated anything but we know the lockdowns which resulted in schools, workplaces, and most social gatherings shutdown caused terrible harm.

The harm the lockdowns did to the integrity of the U.S. 2020 elections allowed an idiot to be installed as president.

The scientists that became the mouthpieces of government propaganda lied their asses off and we cannot expect that we got the truth about the efficacy of Ivermectin or Hydroxy. The doctors that promoted the use of these drugs were absolutely threatened and called kooks.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DBT

The whole line 'if science is your religion' is BS. Nothing has to be believed on faith. Experiments and tests are done and results are examined.

Some self interest groups like to suppport their preconceptions with shonky science, which is not the fault of the scientific method, but those involved in doing shonky science.

You keep bashing the Christian religion/faith every chance you get in every thread, BUT no other religion/faith ... selective hate ??
Yet you have absolute faith in your .gov that you prostrate yourself to worshipping your Godlike being, then you proselytize your atheistic rage upon those who don't worship your neoGod...... All the science you feed upon daily is created by corrupt bought & paid for pseudo scientists owned by the Yids,
Covid and the vax should have opened your fkn eyes

WTF is wrong with you ? honest question, explain yourself

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT
It's not a matter of individual cases or anecdotal accounts, but stats and overall efficacy.

This little sentence says more about about the dumbfuck than she realizes…

It doesn’t matter if it works for the individual, what matters is what the government and the collective says and FEELS. If it doesn’t benefit EVERYONE then NO ONE can have it. 😂

My goodness these cucks are the gift that keeps on giving. The more they clarify their “point” the dumber and dumber they appear. I’m lovin’ it..

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT

This little sentence says more about about the dumbfuck than she realizes…

The words of a cowardly little mutt who feels emboldened to act tough on the internet. Yap, yap yap.

Grow up.

It doesn’t matter if it works for the individual, what matters is what the government and the collective says and FEELS. If it doesn’t benefit EVERYONE then NO ONE can have it. 😂

Stick to your faith, imaginary gods, angels and demons are your thing, Captain, your words show that science, logic and reason are well beyond your capacity to understand.

My goodness these cucks are the gift that keeps on giving. The more they clarify their “point” the dumber and dumber they appear. I’m lovin’ it..

Only in your infantile mind, where you imagine that anything you say, no matter how stupid, is a victory.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by DBT

You keep bashing the Christian religion/faith every chance you get in every thread, BUT no other religion/faith ... selective hate ??
Yet you have absolute faith in your .gov that you prostrate yourself to worshipping your Godlike being, then you proselytize your atheistic rage upon those who don't worship your neoGod...... All the science you feed upon daily is created by corrupt bought & paid for pseudo scientists owned by the Yids,
Covid and the vax should have opened your fkn eyes

WTF is wrong with you ? honest question, explain yourself

I don't bash anything. I point out what is written in the bible and quote from it. It is not what I say that is a problem, just what is written.

And you miss the point of the studies. It is not the government telling us anything, but the research, double blind experiments, etc, that shows that Ivermectin is not particularly effective in treating Covid.

Stories of recoveries are not enough because most people recover regardless. It's not a 100% mortality rate, if you haven't noticed

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The test I was referring to is whether or not their pronouncements panned out. That was the test of a prophet.

I haven't and don't have time to read all the replies to this thread but hindsight tells us that almost nothing we were told was accurate and that the hysteria was unwarranted.

I don't believe there is a shred of evidence that the mitigation measures mitigated anything but we know the lockdowns which resulted in schools, workplaces, and most social gatherings shutdown caused terrible harm.

The harm the lockdowns did to the integrity of the U.S. 2020 elections allowed an idiot to be installed as president.

The scientists that became the mouthpieces of government propaganda lied their asses off and we cannot expect that we got the truth about the efficacy of Ivermectin or Hydroxy. The doctors that promoted the use of these drugs were absolutely threatened and called kooks.

Prophesy? You must know why that is problematic. There are failed prophesies, self-fulfilling prophesies, some written after the event, some a projection of events that were likely to happen. etc.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
I don't bash anything. I point out what is written in the bible and quote from it. It is not what I say that is a problem, just what is written.
And you miss the point of the studies. It is not the government telling us anything, but the research, double blind experiments, etc, that shows that Ivermectin is not particularly effective in treating Covid.
Stories of recoveries are not enough because most people recover regardless. It's not a 100% mortality rate, if you haven't noticed
OK, I'll forget my remark about the test for prophets.

Government officials absolutely made false pronouncements about Covid-19 vaccines, treatments, and prevention. Government restrictions, mandates, and lockdowns did not stop the spread and the vaccines did not work.

Government and especially the big medical journals and the pharmaceutical companies made it very unpleasant for physicians to prescribe Ivermectin. They leaned on insurance companies not to pay for Ivermectin or Hydroxy. Walmart and the other big pharmacies refused to fill the prescriptions. You reckon the government and "science" wouldn't lie about the evidence that these drugs work???

If most of Sub Saharan Africa and India along with millions in the U.S. and Australia successfully used veterinary Ivermectin with good results do you think there would be any "scientific" effort to study those results?

Do you think the survival rate among the Amish in Wayne county Ohio will be studied or do you think some scientist might check with them and see if they had any use of "horse wormer". No, there will be no such investigations and there will be no admissions of the lies, mistakes, failures, and over reactions of science and government all of which caused harm and left very little evidence of benefit.

Page 68 of 106 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

457 members (1234, 3040Krag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 2ndwind, 47 invisible), 1,775 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,037
Posts18,521,005
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.