Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
It’s a discussion forum , where we discuss, ya know like the news, hunting, biking, politics, cooking canning and current events, etc.

Don’t like the thread title, don’t open the fuqken thing, DUH.
This. I know this is hard to believe but the world has more to offer than guns and dead critters. I like the feedback when something really newsworthy get's posted. We are living in dangerous times and I like to hear what other folks are doing and thinking. I do the guns and dead critters when business has been discussed.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
News you don’t want to know about who and what is suing to keep Trump off the CO ballot.

“ By the way, the lawyers that bring this case against President Trump are from King & Spalding. Do you know who’s a named partner at King and Spalding? Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, and Gina Haspel. Do you know who was a named partner at King and Spalding? Christopher Wray, earning $15 million a year.

Not a coincidence. Deep State government gangsters are bringing this with the help of the RINOs.”

Carry on, nothing to see, go back to being uninformed and ignorant.

Last edited by steve4102; 11/03/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RUM7
Why all the cut and paste cowboys?

Actually, it's copy and paste. Even dimwits Slumlord and Paul finally got that message through their thick heads.

RUM7 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Actually, it's copy and paste. Even dimwits Slumlord and Paul finally got that message through their thick heads.
Sorry to offend the master. LOL

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Not offended. But, if you are going to start a thread flaming other people, you better know what you're talking about. You don't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DUH? Are you 12?

Discussion is one thing, cut and paste of every single news article is another. Sorry if I touched a nerve.

Exactly. If the majority of your existence here is posting news stories, it would seem to me that you wouldn't be so intellectually lazy that you can't even muster a comment about the news or why you think it might be of particular interest to our group.

With all the links and copy and paste that gets posted here, I very rarely take time to read or watch the video unless there's a bit of a hook in it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I have always called it copy and paste you vacuous snatch.

RUM7 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Not offended. But, if you are going to start a thread flaming other people, you better know what you're talking about. You don't.
LOL. COPY that.
You really got me there.
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/656ryrqF/giphy.webp[/img]

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
DUH? Are you 12?

Discussion is one thing, cut and paste of every single news article is another. Sorry if I touched a nerve.

Exactly. If the majority of your existence here is posting news stories, it would seem to me that you wouldn't be so intellectually lazy that you can't even muster a comment about the news or why you think it might be of particular interest to our group.

With all the links and copy and paste that gets posted here, I very rarely take time to read or watch the video unless there's a bit of a hook in it.

...and if it's not?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Back in the day before the crazy Arab and he's commie South American side kick drove away everyone right of center from Accurate Reloading there was a conservative, I think his handle was Steve something, who would post all the relevant news stories of the day.

He did a good job curating the news of the day, posting pretty much everything I wanted to know, and nothing I didn't. Each morning I'd read his OP's and be caught up on the news. He saved me a lot of time, and was a better curator than any of the "professional" outlets.
I find the 'fire one of the best news sources on the internet. The same with ARFCOM. Lot's of great information and links to follow up with. Hunting and fishing news or news about how our president is a complete moron. Or just news so I can survive another day in a progressive America. Another one is the Daily Report. News from about 40 or 50 different sources. I'm a news junky. I get my fix every day and I start right here at the 'fire.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SamOlson
The 'Fire needs a news/link/tard forum.

And a real life forum right below it.

That would be confusing for me. Now, if we did a real life/tard forum, I'd be set.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
DUH? Are you 12?

...and if it's not?

#newsiessticktogether

#🤜🏻🤛

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

Geeezus Effen Krites!

Pick some nits why don't you.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I was warned, but I am here anyway.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (2500HD, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 72 invisible), 2,559 guests, and 1,374 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,462
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.