Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
Ringman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Swamplord post a meme about Steve Hornady. I hate what he did to his company. He forced his employees to get the jab. I used to buy all my wildcat dies from Hornady. Now I won't buy anything from him until he publicly apologizes for his mistake.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
I’m sure it will crush his soul to find out you didn’t approve.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Post another fairy tale gramps.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I haven't bought anything from them either and won't even if he apologizes, thankfully there are many other choices.

Last edited by granitestate1; 11/04/23.

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Forced??

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Forced??

Yes.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ringman
Swamplord post a meme about Steve Hornady. I hate what he did to his company. He forced his employees to get the jab. I used to buy all my wildcat dies from Hornady. Now I won't buy anything from him until he publicly apologizes for his mistake.

Never fugging happen. But take heart as he has perfected plant Boom Booms i.e 4 in 6 years. Next one just may wipe out the whole plant. And by the way Steve has been an azzhole deluxe since Joyce died.

Swifty
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
They are on my ever growing list of companies that will not get my money.

It doesn't matter who gets more votes, It matters who counts the votes.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So he’s just like most of the people that post here.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Swifty52

Never fugging happen. But take heart as he has perfected plant Boom Booms i.e 4 in 6 years. Next one just may wipe out the whole plant. And by the way Steve has been an azzhole deluxe since Joyce died.

She die of the co-ved?

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Swifty52

She die of the co-ved?
J.W. ‘Joyce’ Hornady was the “old man”!

Last edited by 3dtestify; 11/04/23.
L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Joyce was Steve's DAD. The founder of Hornady

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thought this was all just a big "misunderstanding".

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To all Hornady employees,

October 26, 2021

From Steve Hornady,

Regarding Clarification of the October 11 Memo:

We (Hornady Manufacturing) most specifically are not mandating, requiring, demanding any employee get a vaccine. That is purely a personal decision. We are sorry that we gave that impression. The reason for the memo was to let you know that we would have vaccines available during our annual health screening. We did not, nor are we mandating a vaccine. We are sorry for the worry this has caused. Your job is not in jeopardy.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
To all Hornady employees,

October 26, 2021

From Steve Hornady,

Regarding Clarification of the October 11 Memo:

We (Hornady Manufacturing) most specifically are not mandating, requiring, demanding any employee get a vaccine. That is purely a personal decision. We are sorry that we gave that impression. The reason for the memo was to let you know that we would have vaccines available during our annual health screening. We did not, nor are we mandating a vaccine. We are sorry for the worry this has caused. Your job is not in jeopardy.

Hey Mr vaccine you have the Oct 11 memo from hornady?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]
So Hornady was requiring it or OSHA??

Honest question.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Steve Hornady iron fisted his employees to get the toxic vax or lose their jobs , pretty clear he doesn't give a flying fk about his employees, his only concern was "an even better year" of profits and "contracts with the US Government"

"Please, please, please get the vaccine !"

"ultimately there's nothing you can do to avoid it !"

"Please listen to the guidance we provide, not the internet, social media, or even your co-workers."

Hornady
October 11, 2021

Important Information
President Biden Announces Workplace Vaccine Mandate
You may have seen this headline recently. It applies to all companies with 100+ employees and obviously that means US, Hornady Manufacturing. We have been informed we will be subject to a vaccine mandate as early as December 8th

Although we don't have all the details, we understand this will be required by the OSHA Emergency
Temporary Standard (ETS) that applies to companies with 100+ employees. It is possible even more
requirements will be imposed, based on our contracts with the U.S. Government.

I am asking you to please, please, please get the vaccine.
I recognize this issue has gone way beyond a health measure and is to some, very personal, but there is nothing we (and ultimately you) can do to avoid this.

We want to be proactive and give everybody an opportunity to get to full
vaccination status by the deadline, which could be as early as December 8, 2021.
We understand this is a difficult situation and we will make sure to keep you informed as we learn more about the mandate in the coming days.
There is a tremendous amount of misinformation and flat out lies about this mandate. Please listen to the guidance we provide, not the internet, social media, or even your co-workers.
In order to meet the December 8th anticipated deadline, the final dose must be received (single dose for Johnson & Johnson) no later than November 24' and the first dose (for vaccines that require 2 doses) no later than November 10th.

We will do our best to continue to provide onsite vaccination opportunities and if you wish to receive a
COVID-19 vaccination as early as this week (during the onsite clinic appointment) please contact Lindsay at
X704 to be manually added to the list. Vaccinations are available at the Central District Health Department
and several pharmacies as well.

This is a good place to work, and I value the contribution each of you makes for this company. We are on track to have an even better year than last. We do not want you or us to be faced with career devastating decisions in the final days before the mandate is in effect.
Our priority is and always has been to provide a safe work environment and an opportunity for all of us to
work and earn a living. Please help us get through this. If any questions, contact HR.

Thank you,
Steve Hornady

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Well, sh it. I liked the basic Interlock boat-tail 150 for 06/308 hunting loads and I've bought a few boxes of XTPs over the years. Time to hunt replacements.

Asswipe.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Old load book printed in 1967.
I forget how I got it.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1234, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,337 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,325
Posts18,487,480
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.