Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by dassa
Hornady did what he thought was the best thing for his company with the information that he had available. The employees had a choice that might not have been fair, but who ever said that life was fair? When you work for somebody, you accept their legal to enforce rules or you move on by your choice or by their choice, but you conform or you move on.
Right. And hornady's customers have the right to tell Steve to fucķ off and not give him their money.

Hornady is an idiot if he thought his customers would be fine with this. Shooters, and reloaders in particular, are independent and a little rebellious. They don't take mandates very well. They also appreciate people who are willing to stand up to govt overreach. When horned hornady caved before the "mandate" was even official, he showed what a cuckold he is.

I wonder if Hornady even noticed that a percentage of their customer base claims to be so offended that they won't buy Hornady products any longer?

Everybody has a right to their opinion and can chose to do business with Hornady or not to do business with Hornady. If Hornady closed up shop tomorrow it wouldn't have a negative impact on me, but I would feel bad for all of the people in Grand Island who would lose their good paying jobs. I can't see where Hornady had any incentive to push back against Federal mandates when doing so might cost the company Government contracts. Maybe he felt that he was doing the best thing for the business and for the majority of the people he employs. Whatever his reasons, they were his to make and like with any decision, he'll have to live with the outcome. Some people may have died because they had the COVID shots just as some people may have died because they didn't have the COVID shots. They made the decision that they thought was the best choice for them and their circumstances and have to accept the outcome for better or for worse.
F uck off you jackass

Do you have a point to argue?

At will employment, look it up.
Ive made my points on all of this in the past. Reasoning with covtards isnt a thing im willing to do anymore. I enjoy just calling you fuggers names and laughing

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
Hornady probably had the legal right to enforce the vaccine and employees had the right to quit.... and customers have the right to choose another product... looks like Steve won this round.... doesn't mean he had courage and conviction, quite the opposite actually

LOL.

Ol Steve H. didn't win.

He sent out a panic ridden memo about the joys of getting Jabbed.

Internal backlash made him walk it back 2 weeks later.

The workforce at Hornady won and good for them.

But the 24hr CF Brain Trust gets to OUTRAGE.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Hornady probably had the legal right to enforce the vaccine and employees had the right to quit.... and customers have the right to choose another product... looks like Steve won this round.... doesn't mean he had courage and conviction, quite the opposite actually

LOL.

Ol Steve H. didn't win.

He won in the aspect his business has grown and appears more successful than ever

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't see how any Constitutional Rights were violated. Nebraska is an at will employment state.

Being forced to be single seems unreasonable, but as long it passed legal muster, Steve Hornady could implement it. Steve's business, Steve's rules. Don't like Steve's rules? Comply or leave.
It ain't that simple. Louisiana is an at will employment state. I am not going to identify my brother or his business but they just had to make a sizable payout to an employee they fired on a pretext because he was older and becoming less able to do heavy lifting. The employee was a slight bit obnoxious but competent.

At will doesn't mean you can fire for any reason you think up or because you are having a bad day.

Last edited by Hastings; 11/04/23. Reason: added word

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Steve Hornady sold out to Biden and sold his soul, all for "an even better year" (profits) and "government contracts"

The evidence is crystal clear ......

Jab or no job, letter to his employees
when the letter got out, he raged like a madman and went on a manhunt to find the leaker

Did not attempt to fight for his employees in court nor did he offer the second choice of weekly testing to remain employed

While other manufacturers were getting lawyered up and gearing up for testing .... while protesting the mandate

Virtually all other mfgs products were unavailable except Hornady crap. Shelves were full everywhere

While other mfgs were forced to lock down and halt production and send employees home, Hornady kept rolling

Did any of you question why that is ? What kind of deal did Hornady make with Biden ?

Pedo Burnstein keeps asking if any Hornady employee got fired for not getting jabbed ?

You dumb drunken kid diddler, Steve Hornady backpedaled after two weeks... In that span of time, gun owners made a lot of noise and pushback, he had no choice but to stop forcing his employees to get jabbed to keep their jobs, his non apology/response was .. "all a misunderstanding"

Then of course Bidens mandate was quashed

Steve Hornady is a POS sell out and was ready to sacrifice his employees health and lives because of the deal he made with Bidens handlers

Why ? more money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for himself

You've got to be a retarded fool not to see what's right in front of you

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings
I don't see how any Constitutional Rights were violated. Nebraska is an at will employment state.

Being forced to be single seems unreasonable, but as long it passed legal muster, Steve Hornady could implement it. Steve's business, Steve's rules. Don't like Steve's rules? Comply or leave.
It ain't that simple. Louisiana is an at will employment state. I am not going to identify my brother or his business but they just had to make a sizable payout to an employee they fired on a pretext because he was older and becoming less able to do heavy lifting. The employee was a slight bit obnoxious but competent.

At will doesn't mean you can fire for any reason you think up or because you are having a bad day.

You'd surely want to involve your corporate attorney before initiating any personnel action that could involve termination. My attorney always says that he can't keep me from being sued, but he can keep me from losing in court.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You'd surely want to involve your corporate attorney before initiating any personnel action that could involve termination. My attorney always says that he can't keep me from being sued, but he can keep me from losing in court.

During the covid insanity employers could give a rats azz about normal protocol.... thanks to the scared sheep of which you were a member of that flock...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hornady did what he thought was the best thing for his company with the information that he had available. The employees had a choice that might not have been fair, but who ever said that life was fair? When you work for somebody, you accept their legal to enforce rules or you move on by your choice or by their choice, but you conform or you move on.
Right. And hornady's customers have the right to tell Steve to fucķ off and not give him their money.

Hornady is an idiot if he thought his customers would be fine with this. Shooters, and reloaders in particular, are independent and a little rebellious. They don't take mandates very well. They also appreciate people who are willing to stand up to govt overreach. When horned hornady caved before the "mandate" was even official, he showed what a cuckold he is.

I wonder if Hornady even noticed that a percentage of their customer base claims to be so offended that they won't buy Hornady products any longer?

Everybody has a right to their opinion and can chose to do business with Hornady or not to do business with Hornady. If Hornady closed up shop tomorrow it wouldn't have a negative impact on me, but I would feel bad for all of the people in Grand Island who would lose their good paying jobs. I can't see where Hornady had any incentive to push back against Federal mandates when doing so might cost the company Government contracts. Maybe he felt that he was doing the best thing for the business and for the majority of the people he employs. Whatever his reasons, they were his to make and like with any decision, he'll have to live with the outcome. Some people may have died because they had the COVID shots just as some people may have died because they didn't have the COVID shots. They made the decision that they thought was the best choice for them and their circumstances and have to accept the outcome for better or for worse.
F uck off you jackass

Ive made my points on all of this in the past. Reasoning with covtards isnt a thing im willing to do anymore. I enjoy just calling you fuggers names and laughing

Everybody who chose to get, or not get, the COVID shots made a choice that they felt was right for them.

Why is what other people choose to do so important to you?

Why would you care what health care choices other people make? Isn't that something that those individuals should make for themselves after consulting with a physician that they trust and maybe with their spouse?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

F uck off you jackass

Everybody who chose to get, or not get, the COVID shots made a choice that they felt was right for them.

Why would you care what health care choices other people make? Isn't that something that those individuals should make for themselves after consulting with a physician that they trust and maybe with their spouse?

Bullshit! many were forced... and the fearful collective cheered them on. The fact you can't see that reinforces you were part of that collective..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Generally the way they keep you from losing in court is by telling you or your liability insurer to pay off. Employees have rights that cannot be ignored just because you want them gone. Forcing unwanted unproven medical concoctions has turned out to be a matter that can have financial consequences on the enforcer to the benefit of the would be enforcee. Steve Hornady found this out when he tried to unlawfully enforce an untested medical concoction on his workforce and it blew up in his face. The very idea considering all the hoopla over medical privacy and the HIPPA protections that the U.S. government and Hornady would try this mandate is pretty STUPID. Wondering why they don't try isolating and shunning the carriers of AIDS/HIV a truly deadly disease.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
Making a choice under threat of losing the lively hood of your family is NOT free choice. Most people survive paycheck to paycheck. Pretty easy to see the wrong of that . Edk

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

During the covid insanity employers could give a rats azz about normal protocol.... thanks to the scared sheep of which you were a member of that flock...

Actually, I got the COVID shots because a board certified infectious disease physician told me that was what he recommended and since he is a professional, an expert, I took his advice.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Actually, I got the COVID shots because a board certified infectious disease physician told me that was what he recommended and since he is a professional, an expert, I took his advice.

Again, you prove you are a sheep... and strangley proud of it? you are the type of boomer that give them all a bad name

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Steve Hornady iron fisted his employees to get the toxic vax or lose their jobs , pretty clear he doesn't give a flying fk about his employees, his only concern was "an even better year" of profits and "contracts with the US Government"
Contracts. The government has a bottomless pit of monopoly money to play with, and because of that people wil do as they are told. Same with government pensions, medicare, social security, veterans benefits, farm bills,the gravy knows no end. It will be an extremely rare person who can resist this.

The American people are bought and paid for.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
He turned out to be wrong.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Steve Hornady iron fisted his employees to get the toxic vax or lose their jobs , pretty clear he doesn't give a flying fk about his employees, his only concern was "an even better year" of profits and "contracts with the US Government"
Contracts. The government has a bottomless pit of monopoly money to play with, and because of that people wil do as they are told. Same with government pensions, medicare, social security, veterans benefits, farm bills,the gravy knows no end. It will be an extremely rare person who can resist this.

The American people are bought and paid for.

Truth.... I am going to get my first social security check in a week..... time to vote Democrat... smile smile

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Because mass compliance allows the power structure to use more and more draconian methods to force those who resist. How many choose to comply matters when it comes time to force compliance.

Last edited by OldHat; 11/04/23.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ERK
Making a choice under threat of losing the lively hood of your family is NOT free choice. Most people survive paycheck to paycheck. Pretty easy to see the wrong of that . Edk

It's a tough choice, but it is a choice. When you don't work for yourself, you're at risk of losing your job at any time, for any legally justified reason. Whatever reason Hornady had to do what he did, he'll have to live with any consequence of his actions. If that means that he loses market share, he'll probably eliminate jobs to keep the work force size in sync with the available work.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
LOL.

Ol Steve H. didn't win.

He won in the aspect his business has grown and appears more successful than ever

It is successful. More than ever.

And not a single Hornady empolyee was fired for skipping on getting Jabbed. Not a one.

But you whiners keep whining hoping you can get all the employees at Hornady jobless.

You litterally want everyone at Hornady jobless because nobody got fired for not getting Jabbed.

All because your ilk is addicted to OUTRAGE.

It would be funny if it was not so fucking stupid.

Originally Posted by ERK

Nobody lost a Hornady paycheck because they told Steve they would not get Jabbed.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 11/04/23.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

F uck off you jackass

Because I already hate people, so stupid people really really piss me off.

Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1badf350, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 62 invisible), 2,353 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,702
Posts18,494,272
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.