Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Actually, I got the COVID shots because a board certified infectious disease physician told me that was what he recommended and since he is a professional, an expert, I took his advice.
He turned out to be wrong.

Wrong in what way? I don't know anyone who has had a health problem after having the COVID shots.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by irfubar
LOL.

Ol Steve H. didn't win.

He sent out a panic ridden memo about the joys of getting Jabbed.

Internal backlash made him walk it back 2 weeks later.

The workforce at Hornady won and good for them.

But the 24hr CF Brain Trust gets to OUTRAGE.

He won in the aspect his business has grown and appears more successful than ever

It is successful. More than ever.

And not a single Hornady empolyee was fired for skipping on getting Jabbed. Not a one.

But you whiners keep whining hoping you can get all the employees at Hornady jobless.

You litterally want everyone at Hornady jobless because nobody got fired for not getting Jabbed.

All because your ilk is addicted to OUTRAGE.

It would be funny if it was not so fucking stupid.

What the hell? are you on the Nyquil again? good grief
A clue for you, I am for freedom above all else... without freedom none of this other stuff matters
You have read enough of my post you should understand this by now... unless you have an agenda? hmmmmm

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

And not a single Hornady empolyee was fired for skipping on getting Jabbed. Not a one.
Good news. Do you know how many refused and how many were needlessly vaccinated?

The evidence is clear now. The damage is done and not always immediately visible. There is clear medical evidence showing the risk of consequences increases with the number of doses.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
LOL.

Ol Steve H. didn't win.

He sent out a panic ridden memo about the joys of getting Jabbed.

Internal backlash made him walk it back 2 weeks later.

The workforce at Hornady won and good for them.

But the 24hr CF Brain Trust gets to OUTRAGE.

He won in the aspect his business has grown and appears more successful than ever

But you whiners keep whining hoping you can get all the employees at Hornady jobless.

You litterally want everyone at Hornady jobless because nobody got fired for not getting Jabbed.

All because your ilk is addicted to OUTRAGE.

It would be funny if it was not so fucking stupid.

Originally Posted by ERK
Making a choice under threat of losing the lively hood of your family is NOT free choice. Most people survive paycheck to paycheck. Pretty easy to see the wrong of that . Edk

Nobody lost a Hornady paycheck because they told Steve they would not get Jabbed.
I dont think that's the case. People just want Mr Hornady to suffer. Unfortunately his employees would be collateral damage.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ERK
Making a choice under threat of losing the lively hood of your family is NOT free choice. Most people survive paycheck to paycheck. Pretty easy to see the wrong of that . Edk

It's a tough choice, but it is a choice. When you don't work for yourself, you're at risk of losing your job at any time, for any legally justified reason. Whatever reason Hornady had to do what he did, he'll have to live with any consequence of his actions. If that means that he loses market share, he'll probably eliminate jobs to keep the work force size in sync with the available work.

Not everyone marries into wealth. And some of us would be too proud to use it if we did.

MAGA
IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Actually, I got the COVID shots because a board certified infectious disease physician told me that was what he recommended and since he is a professional, an expert, I took his advice.
He turned out to be wrong.

Wrong in what way? I don't know anyone who has had a health problem after having the COVID shots.
First and foremost the risk benefit calculus was grossly miscalculated. Especially, for many demographics.

In other words, the risk posed by the vaccine was way understated and the risk posed by the virus was way overstated. This is what the experts gave us. The truth is in the world of science everyone is not standing on equal ground. 50% were in the bottom half of their class.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
The first year of the COVID fiasco was hysteria.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
[I dont think that's the case. People just want Mr Hornady to suffer. Unfortunately his employees would be collateral damage.
Being unnecessarily vaccinated is collateral damage.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
I don't see how any Constitutional Rights were violated. Nebraska is an at will employment state.

Being forced to be single seems unreasonable, but as long it passed legal muster, Steve Hornady could implement it. Steve's business, Steve's rules. Don't like Steve's rules? Comply or leave.
It ain't that simple. Louisiana is an at will employment state. I am not going to identify my brother or his business but they just had to make a sizable payout to an employee they fired on a pretext because he was older and becoming less able to do heavy lifting. The employee was a slight bit obnoxious but competent.

At will doesn't mean you can fire for any reason you think up or because you are having a bad day.

You'd surely want to involve your corporate attorney before initiating any personnel action that could involve termination. My attorney always says that he can't keep me from being sued, but he can keep me from losing in court.

During the covid insanity employers could give a rats azz about normal protocol.... thanks to the scared sheep of which you were a member of that flock...

Why would you assume a Dr would have some insider information that others aren't privy to? They aren't looking through microscopes and doing double blind studies. They are only going by what some pharmaceutical rep with a briefcase and pamphlets tells them while giving them a brochure for a vacation if they recommend so many doses to their patients.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by ERK

It's a tough choice, but it is a choice. When you don't work for yourself, you're at risk of losing your job at any time, for any legally justified reason. Whatever reason Hornady had to do what he did, he'll have to live with any consequence of his actions. If that means that he loses market share, he'll probably eliminate jobs to keep the work force size in sync with the available work.

Not everyone marries into wealth. And some of us would be too proud to use it if we did.

His wealth (inherited) has blinded him to reality....

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Good news. Do you know how many refused and how many were needlessly vaccinated?

The evidence is clear now. The damage is done and not always immediately visible. There is clear medical evidence showing the risk of consequences increases with the number of doses.

I don't care who got Jabbed and who didn't and Hornady never "mandated" anyone get Jabbed.

Ol Steve got a bit out over his skies recommending the Jab and had to walk that shit back 2 week later.

It's litterally a classic case of the employees telling the boss to stay out of their personal lives and stick to buisness.

Knowing the personalities at Hornady I am pretty sure who straightened out Steve. But it just an educated guess.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 11/04/23.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I don't care who got Jabbed and who didn't and Hornady never "mandated" anyone get Jabbed.

Ol Steve got a bit out over his skies recommending the Jab and had to walk that shit back 2 week later.

It's litterally a classic case of the employees telling the boss to stay out of their personal lives and stick to buisness.

Knowing the personalities at Hornady I am pretty sure who straightened out Steve. But it just an educated guess.

Sounds like a good and just outcome... so we can continue to buy Hornady products with a clear conscience great
Doesn't change the fact many companies went straight tyranical over the covid, and that is something to fight about... again freedom

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Who got jabbed and why is the reason the discussion is important. You may not care but it is the most important subject in the discussion. We are not talking about giving up two weeks vacation or some other meaningless employment trivia.. We are talking about a vaccine which has potentially long term consequences.

Personally I don't care about the internal political drama at Hornaday. I care about the bigger picture. The letter seemed pretty clear that his motivation for sending it was because of the government business implications.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Everyone remember there will be a replay of covid in the future. It is coming. When? Who knows.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I bet Steve Hornady loves him a Leupold!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Why argue about all this? If you don’t want to buy products you are free to choose.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who got jabbed and why is the reason the discussion is important. You may not care but it is the most important subject in the discussion. We are not talking about giving up two weeks vacation or some other meaningless employment trivia.. We are talking about a vaccine which has potentially long term consequences.

Personally I don't care about the internal political drama at Hornaday. I care about the bigger picture. The letter seemed pretty clear that his motivation for sending it was because of the government business implications.

You can't seem to get it through you thick noggin that nobody at Hornady got fired over the Jab.

But you do seem to addicted to OUTRAGE. Lots and lots of OUTRAGE.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

You can't seem to get it through you thick noggin that nobody at Hornady got fired over the Jab.

Your are confused. I never mentioned or talked about anyone being fired.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

And you can't seem to get the fact that the initial OUTRAGE IS WHAT FORCED Jabby Steve Hornady to backpedal in a fkn hurry, followed by The Supreme Court blocking Bidens covid mandate

Nobody got fired ? OK, now tell me how many got jabbed to keep their jobs ?

Steve Hornady knew exactly wtf he was doing when he wrote that "Jab or no Job" letter to his employees, when he got exposed he scurried back like the corrupt little bitch he is, He sold out to the Democrats for $$$$$$$ and needs to be reminded constantly for his traitorous actions and every American needs to be aware of his corruption

Of course Jabroni's like you will defend his actions

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Swamplord

And you can't seem to get the fact that the initial OUTRAGE IS WHAT FORCED Jabby Steve Hornady to backpedal in a fkn hurry, followed by The Supreme Court blocking Bidens covid mandate

Nobody got fired ? OK, now tell me how many got jabbed to keep their jobs ?

Steve Hornady knew exactly wtf he was doing when he wrote that "Jab or no Job" letter to his employees, when he got exposed he scurried back like the corrupt little bitch he is, He sold out to the Democrats for $$$$$$$ and needs to be reminded constantly for his traitorous actions and every American needs to be aware of his corruption

Of course Jabroni's like you will defend his actions

WOW! Just WOW!

I NEED ANOTHER DRINK!!!!

I agree with you 100% and it scares me! THE salient question is how many got jabbed to keep their jobs and what will the individual costs be down the road?

And I know John and am not attacking him as much as pointing out how totally wrong SH was at that point in the Plandemic.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

319 members (160user, 1lesfox, 22kHornet, 1badf350, 21, 12344mag, 30 invisible), 1,842 guests, and 1,128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,080
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.