-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For the record, I view abortion as legal murder. If women who wants to murder their baby and it's legal in the eyes of the State, then it's on them and not me.

But for those who advocate ending abortion, who's going to be responsible for the 930,000 unwanted babies each year? And figure the cost of raising a child is $250,000 from 0-18. That's $232 billion a year. Pregnancies are not going to end with the end of abortion.

That's no small matter to address...

Last edited by STRSWilson; 11/07/23.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
RC - Pointing out the obvious, but those are blobs of plastic. But I do support recycling so....
It's very hard to find real ones to photograph but that's exactly what they look like.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The left is a satanic death cult and abortion is their sacrament.

Bb

Tyrone Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
But for those who advocate ending abortion, who's going to be responsible for the 930,000 unwanted babies each year? And figure the cost of raising a child is $250,000 from 0-18. That's $232 billion a year. Pregnancies are not going to end with the end of abortion.

No, no it isn't. But there is a tremendous shortage of children available for adoption. If there were any left over, orphanages are a good thing. I know several fine people who spent most of their youth in an orphanage. May not have been the easiest, but they are all thankful to be alive and striving like the rest of us.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tyrone

No, no it isn't. But there is a tremendous shortage of children available for adoption. If there were any left over, orphanages are a good thing. I know several fine people who spent most of their youth in an orphanage. May not have been the easiest, but they are all thankful to be alive and striving like the rest of us.

You're talking about doubling and then some the number of children (per year I might add) in foster care/orphanages like that's no big deal. And our current foster care system is failing and funding is drying up. So how's that going to work?

Currently there are about 400,000 in foster care and somehow we can add another 930,000 a year... for the next few decades?

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Well, if we’re going to argue that the burden on society is such that it’s better to kill all those babies, it makes sense also to anyone too old to work.

It’s negotiable, I’ll start the bidding at 70. Anyone at 70 gets scissors to the spinal column.

MAGA
Tyrone Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You're talking about doubling and then some the number of children (per year I might add) in foster care/orphanages like that's no big deal. And our current foster care system is failing and funding is drying up. So how's that going to work?

Currently there are about 400,000 in foster care and somehow we can add another 930,000 a year... for the next few decades?
Each state has it's own laws and all of them aren't going to magically change overnight. So, it wouldn't be 930k at once, but over the course of years. Heck, it could be only 1 state per year over the course of 50 years.

Most kids in foster care are older, not newborns. Newborns are in great demand for adoption, so that further pairs down on the 930k number. An even greater number would be kept by the birth mothers and the birth mother's relatives.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
For the record, I view abortion as legal murder. If women who wants to murder their baby and it's legal in the eyes of the State, then it's on them and not me.

Might as well just kill off all the infirm, the elderly and the poor. Right?

Sam......

Tyrone Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Might as well just kill off all the infirm, the elderly and the poor. Right?
They got the 'Rona to thin those Medicare rolls.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They passed a pro abortion initiative in Ohio and they showed a headquarters for the initiative and the place was packed full of 100s of fat, butt ugly fugks. I literally didn't see a single attractive person in the entire room.

Last edited by JakeBlues; 11/07/23.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tyrone

If the government was serious about stopping abortions, they'd arrange for adoptions to be reasonably priced. Adopting can cost $50k in some cases. There are many thousands of really great would-be parents who are lower or middle income and simply can't afford to adopt.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
If the government was serious about stopping abortions, they'd arrange for adoptions to be reasonably priced. Adopting can cost $50k in some cases. There are many thousands of really great would-be parents who are lower or middle income and simply can't afford to adopt.
The government literally ruins everything.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those who are sufficiently selfish to suit only their own needs and wishes can conjure a vast array of positions, arguments and slogans to cloud the fact. But, as ever, it is a very simple and brutal matter - the intentional murder of a helpless and innocent human.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

626 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 19rabbit52, 63 invisible), 2,413 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,197
Posts18,524,088
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.