Hop To
Page 32 of 35 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 35
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain. My covenant of blessing will never be broken,” says the Lord, who has mercy on you.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭54‬:‭10‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Your love for me is forever Lord in spite of my failures and shortcomings. Give me the strength, desire and commitment to live a life worthy of this kind of love.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen Sir.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“To those who use well what they are given, even more will be given, and they will have an abundance. But from those who do nothing, even what little they have will be taken away.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭25‬:‭29‬

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Make them holy by your truth; teach them your word, which is truth.”
‭‭John‬ ‭17‬:‭17‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
The world keeps asking "What is truth?" You have clearly stated Your Word is truth! May I pursue that Truth daily and point others to the Truth in Your Word!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thank you for posting those. God bless you this week.

Jim

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me!”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139‬:‭17‬-‭18‬

WEEKLY FOCUS:
“For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭20‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
The heavens tell of the glory of God; And their expanse declares the work of His hands. Oh Lord my God how excellent is Your Name in all the earth.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
You're welcome Jim.
Blessings to you.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Then Peter replied, “I see very clearly that God shows no favoritism. In every nation he accepts those who fear him and do what is right.”
‭‭Acts of the Apostles‬ ‭10‬:‭34‬-‭35‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭15‬:‭58‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
May I develop the strength, patience and endurance for the Spiritual tasks that lay ahead of me!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for the scriptures Sir. I look forward to them everyday.

Jim

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Mid week Inspiration

Revelation 7:16-17
16 'Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst. The sun will not beat down on them,'nor any scorching heat. 17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; 'he will lead them to springs of living water. ''And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen!!!!!!!!!

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭2‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Transform my thinking Lord to align with Your will and desires!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Mid-week Inspiration...

Galatians 6:7-9: "A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen and thanks for posting.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Weekly focus...

1 Samuel 23:16-18
16 And Saul’s son Jonathan went to David at Horesh and helped him find strength in God.
17 “Don’t be afraid,” he said. “My father Saul will not lay a hand on you. You will be king over Israel, and I will be second to you. Even my father Saul knows this.”
18 The two of them made a covenant before the LORD. Then Jonathan went home, but David remained at Horesh.

Prater for the week...
Lord, thank You for another day. Father, I ask that You help each of us to be a friend like Jonathan was. Help us to encourage one another and see each one as Christ sees.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
You're welcome Jim.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Mid-week Inspiration
Matthew 14:29-31

29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.

So Peter went over the side of the boat and walked on the water toward Jesus. 30 But when he saw the strong[a] wind and the waves, he was terrified and began to sink. “Save me, Lord!” he shouted.

31 Jesus immediately reached out and grabbed him. “You have so little faith,” Jesus said. “Why did you doubt me?”

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭11‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Each and every day is a struggle Lord, a war against the things in this world that are not of You. Remind me to put on the protection that You have given me and to arm myself with the weapon that will give me victory!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“I have given you an example to follow. Do as I have done to you.”
‭‭John‬ ‭13‬:‭15‬ ‭NLT

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
I want to humbly serve others as You did Jesus! Give me a servants heart like Yours.

Page 32 of 35 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

444 members (1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 19rabbit52, 17CalFan, 47 invisible), 2,753 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,314
Posts18,526,349
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.