Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I said it before and I'll say it again, 24 HR is the best hunting forum on the `net, period.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
BroBin...........
You've done good.. no doubt about it!
So kick back,enjoy the holidays and your family.

And let's go fishing!
Best,
Skipper M.

Everyone lives"Downstream!"

Plant Oak Trees! Catch tarpon...
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The BEST WEBBSITE I'VE FOUND YET.MERRY XMAS TO ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Yep, what he said! I don't post a lot but I'm here near every day soakin' up the knowledge, laughs, camaraderie, & just general good BS. Have a great Christmas & a wonderfully happy & prosperous New Year Rick!

Exercising maximum personal freedom means . . . accepting total personal responsibility...!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've never met you but I surely do appreciate the site and being allowed to be a member.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Tim

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Thanks Rick. Thanks a whole bunch. I could elaborate, but that about says it all...and Merry Christmas to everyone!

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'll raise a glass of Crown to you Rick. This is the best site bar none.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by the_shootist
Yep. Thanks from part of the international contingent.

dude you ain't international contingent, Canucks are just brothers, cousins and friends that do a few things with some variation of how
we do it on this side of the border(s)........eh?

cracks me up some of the bickering we do from each others side of the fence, sounds like my boys fussing and fighting sometimes and they ARE brothers.

Now if we could just get the Aussies to swap out land with Mexico, just kidding I love Mexican people it's just their gov't that pizzes me off. kinda like the country due north of Mexico...grin

tis a great place Rick Bin and tis appreciated, I've learned so much here and while some of the guys I learned a ton from have moved on, there is still a wealth of knowledge to be gleaned here imo.

Merry Christmas to the Bin family, they got a skookum leader.

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Great site. I haven't been here long but, I visit every day unless I am away from my computer. Thanks for putting together a great place to hang out. Merry Christmas everybody.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Rick I think your statement is still fairly apropos at
this time. We are all happy and thankful you recovered fully
and quickly from your earlier illness. We say Merry Christmas
and a Happy New to you and yours and to all forum members.
All the best Northcountry.

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have sure enjoyed my time here and have made many good friends through this site. My advertiing dollars have fone far as well.Great site and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Last edited by safariman; 12/23/07.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

A Shooters Christmas Prayer

May Your Eyes Be Clear And Sharp.
May The Light Reflected Off Your Front Sights Be A Warm And Welcome Glow.
May The X Ring Be Clear And Centered In The Aperature.
May Your Position And A Steady Hold Be Effortless And Strong.
May Your Mind Be A Deep, Calm Pool At The Instant You Break Your Shot.
May Your Triggers Always Maintain Their Adjustment.
May Gentle Warm Zephyrs Of Breeze Pass In Awe At The Precision Of Your Savvy Corrections.
May You Go To The Firing Line With Confidence And Remove Your Equipment In Satisfaction.
May You Be Blessed With The Respect And Approbation Of Your Fellow Competitors.
May You Rest Well, Knowing That The Heritage And Legacies Of Shooting Sport Will Be There For Those Just Starting Out.

And May Your Rifle Bore Never Show Rust, and Throw �Unexplained Flyers�!

Shoot Well and Shoot Often,

Merry Christmas

Greg (Crossfire) and Robbin[Linked Image]

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I too, echo the sentiments of others, this is the top site on the net. It became obvious to me early on that this was the place I was the most comfortable with and it still is. Getting banned from another site was the best thing that ever happened to me. grin

I would just like to say thank you and wish Rick and his family "Happy Holidays" and a "great 2008". smile

I also appreciate the writers who give of their time to converse with the folks on this forum. What they add is very much appreciated by me and I'm sure others.

"HAPPY HOLIDAYS " to all.

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
May I add my note of thanks to you Rick Bin. I follow a few hunting/shooting/trapping sites, and this truely is the best place bar none to exchange views and learn from others experience. You look after your cyber kin very well Mr. Rick Bin.

Model 600s in 308 Win and 6mm Rem, nuther one rebarreled to 22-250, matched pair of Model 660's in 6.5mm Rem Mag and 350 Rem Mag, NEED a 660 in 222.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is a wonderful site. I came here once to do some research on Savages, and just sort of stuck around. Thanks, Rick for having me. Thank the rest of you for some great information of all kinds.

I came here as a pretty proficient hunter already IMO, but since have learned;

All kinds of computer info
Some great recipes
Awesome photography tips
Insightful political philosophies
Great historical information
Thousands of funny jokes -- and a few that weren't that funny
Lots of great music that I hadn't heard before
Tons of football info
And way too much other stuff to list.

I think I might of made some new friends in the quest as well.

Again Rick thanks for the site, and thank each and every one of you for all of the input--this beats the he77 out of watching TV.

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you too.

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Well, Rick, I think the mission statement was and still is a pretty good one. The Campfire may have evolved along somewhat different lines than initially envisioned, but that's to be expected.

As anyone can see, I've only been a member of this forum for a short time. I had been hanging out on a couple other Forums after the demise of the old Shooters site, and came over here to do some research on hunting opportunities. The quality of the posts was so good I ended up staying, just soaking up the good information written by people who truly know what they're writing about.

I still read more than I write, because there is so much good stuff to learn, so many good (and not-so-good) jokes and stories, so many characters.

I belong to one or three Very Serious forums, and one or two completely mindless forums, but I find myself visiting them less and less, because the Campfire seems to have struck the perfect note between those extremes.

Well done, Rick. Thanks for sharing your pixels with us.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Its all been put to words in a way better than I could assemble, so I'll just post a simple Thank You.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I've thoroughly enjoyed the "fire since I joined, and hope to do so for years to come.
Merry Christmas to all.
Mike

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
With another year on the way,that misson statment statement simply fits. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 204guy, 12344mag, 219DW, 1Longbow, 68 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,301
Posts18,487,081
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.