Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Which side are good Americans supposed to be on in the conflict in Sudan?--sounds like a big 'un.

https://sarajevotimes.com/far-from-the-worlds-spotlight-773-civilians-were-massacred-in-darfur/

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
How many Palestinians should Israel kill this go around?

Apparently all the world's Muslims.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Israel is the holiest piece of realis state on the planet , there is no doubt that a lot of blood has been spilled there and a lot more will be spilled there. As for no other country wanting to accept the Palestinian refugees, well that's telling! They are a problem on many levels, even in other country's as well. Israel has a chance to clean out the Arabs, once and for all. So.... I say let the healing begin, with a massive purge!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
We are not giving the US back to the Indians, and the Jews aren't giving their land back to the Palestinians. At least the Jews can say historically they were there first.
To be honest the jews kills all the Canaanites to take the the land in the first place. They’ll have to kill all the Palestinians to take it all again.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by las
There are no "civilians" except hostages in GAZA. History proves it.
They're argument is hard to sympathize with when there were 1,000s dancing in the streets of Gaza with glee, chanting death to Israel and death to America, after hearing 1,400 people were slaughtered.

Just "civilians"... who are ready to let Hamas take all of their gifted resources from them to make war.

When Hamas is digging up plumbing pipes to make missile launchers rather than pumping water with no resistance by the "civilians", you don't need to be a genius to figure out what the "civilians" support.

Spitting on dead young girls probably doesn't help their image, either.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by 45_100
Seems like I read where he said he was going to do this and urged civilians to leave before it started.

And just where would that be ?, nobody allowed them to exit the Gaza strip....nor countries willing to accept them as refugees.

I think it was a story on Revolver News or Epoch Times. It did mention dropping pamphlets telling people to leave right away. Basically telling them this $chidt is going to get real so leave now or stay and play dodge ball with the bombs.

I have no dog in this fight. Palestine attacked Israel so let Israel respond as they deem appropriate. If it had been the other way around the Palestinians would be justified doing the same. Settle it once and for all.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
during the relentless daily bombing of Germany and Japan during WWII and we did away with the young, the old, men, women, the lame and the cripple! Where was the yelling for a cease fire or so called ‘pause’? There was none! Bomb ‘em back to the stone age General Lemay loaded his aircraft up with fire bombs and literally burned Japanese cities into nothing but ashes! Where were the liberal whiners and moaners then? Oh….there were some but the leaders of the allies paid no attention to them; rather they did what was necessary to end the war! Likewise the senile old fool in the white house along with the excuse for an ambassador Blinken need to keep their pie holes shut and quit worrying the hell out of Bibi and let the IDF tend to THEIR BUSINESS! God Bless America!!

Where in the holy fûck do you get God Bless America out of that zionist rant?

What percentage of your personal fortune have you donated to the secular state of Israel?

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by las
There are no "civilians" except hostages in GAZA. History proves it.
They're argument is hard to sympathize with when there were 1,000s dancing in the streets of Gaza with glee, chanting death to Israel and death to America, after hearing 1,400 people were slaughtered.

Just "civilians"... who are ready to let Hamas take all of their gifted resources from them to make war.

When Hamas is digging up plumbing pipes to make missile launchers rather than pumping water with no resistance by the "civilians", you don't need to be a genius to figure out what the "civilians" support.

Spitting on dead young girls probably doesn't help their image, either.

Same mindset for shîtting all the conservatives behind enemy lines in CA, IL, NY, etc etc etc. Do you say fûck you to them too?

MAGA
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by rainshot
The object of war is to win. The Axis provided no quarter and we did not either.

Hamassupported by virtually all Gaza residents) also provided no quarter, .....soooooo. - no dar cuarto. ???

Just like the Alamo.

Last edited by las; 11/07/23.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Which side are good Americans supposed to be on in the conflict in Sudan?

Neither...

The UNITED States of American need to focus on their own chit... and nobody else's chit.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
The difference between a moderate Muslims and a radical Muslims:
A radical wants to cut your head off
A moderate wants a radical to cut your head off.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
As much of an ignorant redneck as Billy Carter appeared to be, he made one pretty accurate observation- - - - -something to the effect of "Why do we have to be allies with the only country in the middle east with no oil?"

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The bunch we have in the White House now makes Neville Chamberlain look competent.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Which side are good Americans supposed to be on in the conflict in Sudan?

Neither...

The UNITED States of American need to focus on their own chit... and nobody else's chit.

As an American you're obligated to choose a side and support it with your tax dollars.

There's nothing more American than funding wars. Good ole' Joe Biden has got us funding two at a time!

Has anybody told him what's going on in Sudan? He needs to get on it!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I learned in high school sports. You play your opponent's rule book.

It certainly served me right in the business world, and even in life in General.

Hamas fired the first shot... let Israel fire the last shot...

If Hamas had their sights on Israeli Civilians, why should Israel care about the citizens of Gaza, when in reality, Hamas doesn't give a crap about someone on the street, if it serves their aim and goals.

They bought it, so let them own the ending.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Phuggin shame for the innocents.
The ones in Israel last month, the ones in Gaza today.
(And there certainly are innocents both places)

Just like the kinfolk I'm certain I had that were in Germany and England, during
WWI and II.

Some, likely, were just folks trying to get by.

And then hell broke loose.

Remember the "Luckiest Man in Bagdad" from 1991?
Driving across that big bridge as it was filmed from the bombsight, the bomb hitting just after he cleared? I've always pictured him as a dude headed to work for another shift.

Israel should try to limit collateral damage,
but they gotta do what needs done.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
As much of an ignorant redneck as Billy Carter appeared to be, he made one pretty accurate observation- - - - -something to the effect of "Why do we have to be allies with the only country in the middle east with no oil?"
and make enemies with the people that have the oil the lifeblood of civilization.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Seafire
I learned in high school sports. You play your opponent's rule book.

It certainly served me right in the business world, and even in life in General.

Hamas fired the first shot... let Israel fire the last shot...

If Hamas had their sights on Israeli Civilians, why should Israel care about the citizens of Gaza, when in reality, Hamas doesn't give a crap about someone on the street, if it serves their aim and goals.

They bought it, so let them own the ending.

I'm a civilian. I just as soon civilians are left out of all the mess that governments involve themselves in. I sure don't want to get blown up over something Joe Biden and his bunch do.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by RufusG
We set the precedent when we mercilessly bombed Saudi Arabia after 9-11 so I say kill'em all.

Pard, with all due respect: This statement is utterly false. We did not bomb Saudi Arabia after 9-11. Not even kinda-sorta, Where are you getting your information?

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, beefan, 300_savage, 8 invisible), 1,447 guests, and 783 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.