Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Some of you just can't help yourselves, you have to schit on everything you see.

Oh go make fun of your Wife's accent and be mean to her parents......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by irfubar
Someday, you will say or do something that could possibly be taken the wrong way and the benefit of a doubt may not be extended to you.... it will be your turn on the spit
It just happened today

Maybe you could show a bit of intelligence and distinguish a pattern before you make a schity remark about a persons character.

I never made a remark about Bruce's character, I simply mentioned the shades of Safariman the thread turned to. I doubt Bruce took it any other way.[/quote]

Unfortunately you are wrong about how Bruce took it.
Thing is Bruce has been here a long time, shared many stories, pictures etc... his pic's and stories are what makes the campfire a worthwhile place to visit.
I think anyone with half a brain could see he is a man of good character.
But the most important part of the mans character was doing what real men are suppose to do, he was a teacher and mentor to his grandson Owen. He taught the boy how to be a man.
He taught him outdoor and hunting skills. You could see it on Owens face when he posed with a brace of birds with the dogs.
It is incredibly important for men to assume this role, it creates a civil and good society. My dad never did any of that, he was too busy making money for himself.
I had to teach myself these things, scrounge chore money to buy a Stevens 22 single shot, an H&R Topper shotgun, then learn to hunt squirrels, rabbits and quail on my own.
When the family was glued to the TV in the evenings I was reading Outdoor Life, Gun Digest virtually any thing hunting guns and fishing all the time. My passion for the outdoors literally saved my life! For a boy to do this on his own is not easy.
It was also easy to see Bruce loved his dogs, I would bet a good sum of money those dogs were well taken care of.
Reading Ribka's take on the dogs was enlightening for me. I have hiked the hills of Nevada for Chukar behind dogs and the only safety measure we took was a collar. Hell we were more likely to have a cooler of beer than a first aid kit... and recovery gear? we didn't know that existed. Point being Ribka is not wrong and we should listen and learn. His presentation was a bit ruff, but that's ok.
But the snide referenses to Gopher Gunner and Safariman was over the top and compelled me to make a stand against that bullshit.... take it or leave it !

Oh and brother Flave.... GFY..... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
So much for no tussles....

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RUM7
It was an amazing gesture by GTC.
That gesture was unsolicited by all accounts.
That makes this a much different situation than Safariman or the other grifters of years past.

Feel good stories are rare these days. I'll take it for what it seems to be.

All of this, + the fact that Bruce has offered to pay for the new pup !

C'mon guys !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pards come on don’t ruin this feel good story.. the op went from thinking suicide to I want to live in less than two hours Pards. If that isn’t a feel good story I don’t know what is. Also if you are thinking of offing yourself probably don’t want to broadcast that on the world wide internet.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
If there's such a thing as karma, some of you disgusting trolls are destined to die- - - -alone, in pain, and crying for help that never comes. The only difference will be that you'll deserve every excruciating minute of it. The poor dog didn't deserve to die that way. BTW- - - -nobody will even think about coming to your aid, nor miss you when you're gone!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
If there's such a thing as karma, some of you disgusting trolls are destined to die- - - -alone, in pain, and crying for help that never comes. The only difference will be that you'll deserve every excruciating minute of it. The poor dog didn't deserve to die that way. BTW- - - -nobody will even think about coming to your aid, nor miss you when you're gone!

I’m already alone and sad 🥺🥺🥺👊🥺

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
But the snide referenses to Gopher Gunner and Safariman was over the top and compelled me to make a stand against that bullshit.... take it or leave it !

Over the top was you coming unglued because you disagreed with something I said. Then going to another thread and popping off there. That's a bitch move and you know it. You didn't handle it like a man, that's for fuuckin sure. Then you went to another one of my posts and did the same thing....bitch move.

They weren't snide. The story was fuucked up from the start and you blew a fuse when I called it out. I didn't say he's stealing anything. I said the story reeks of the same type of schit they would post up. You went off like a prom dress.

I've had plenty of dogs. Loved them, lost them, some in a bad way. I'll be damned if I'll have my dog go over a cliff, and not do a damn thing about it. Let alone have my wife sit with so we can hear it crying in pain until it dies and not do anything about it.

I'm going to assume you got into the Bud Light too heavy last night and you'll be fine after some Gatorade today.

Camp is where you make it.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tzone

Over the top was you coming unglued because you disagreed with something I said. Then going to another thread and popping off there. That's a bitch move and you know it. You didn't handle it like a man, that's for fuuckin sure. Then you went to another one of my posts and did the same thing....bitch move.

They weren't snide. The story was fuucked up from the start and you blew a fuse when I called it out. I didn't say he's stealing anything. I said the story reeks of the same type of schit they would post up. You went off like a prom dress.

I've had plenty of dogs. Loved them, lost them, some in a bad way. I'll be damned if I'll have my dog go over a cliff, and not do a damn thing about it. Let alone have my wife sit with so we can hear it crying in pain until it dies and not do anything about it.

I'm going to assume you got into the Bud Light too heavy last night and you'll be fine after some Gatorade today.

Uh,,, is it too late to remind you not to ruin a feel good story??? Pard

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by RUM7
It was an amazing gesture by GTC.
That gesture was unsolicited by all accounts.
That makes this a much different situation than Safariman or the other grifters of years past.

Feel good stories are rare these days. I'll take it for what it seems to be.

All of this, + the fact that Bruce has offered to pay for the new pup !

C'mon guys !

Paying for the pup really has nothing to do with the story.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Normally your post have contained little to no content that interest me... can't recall a cool hunting pic etc... from you... so I simply didn't pay much attention to you or your post.
The other day on the hockey death thread I thought your post was , well retarded, I let it slide, you know benefit of a doubt sort of thing... then your post here was a reason for me to call bullshit.... simple as that , I will be watching your sorry azz from now on and will enjoy continuing to point out your idiocy....
I am sure it will be a target rich enviroment and great fun for me.... pathetic little man that you are

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by 79S

Uh,,, is it too late to remind you not to ruin a feel good story??? Pard

I do feel good. I wasn't drinking last night.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Normally your post have contained little to no content that interest me... can't recall a cool hunting pic etc... from you... so I simply didn't pay much attention to you or your post.
The other day on the hockey death thread I thought your post was , well retarded, I let it slide, you know benefit of a doubt sort of thing... then your post here was a reason for me to call bullshit.... simple as that , I will be watching your sorry azz from now on and will enjoy continuing to point out your idiocy....
I am sure it will be a target rich enviroment and great fun for me.... pathetic little man that you are

Pard is it too late to remind you not to ruin a feel good story??

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

LMFO.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by 79S

Pard is it too late to remind you not to ruin a feel good story??

Be careful. He's going to watch your ass too.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Uh feel good story?????

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Uh feel good story?????

Yes pard.... a very sad thread, then a feel good thread.... then a few trolls show up... it's a pattern... sorry pard... just calling out trolls, it's what i do... wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I guess the fact nobody has called me out on this thread, yet many have voiced the same opinion as me.
And Tzone..... well nobody has supported his point of view....
Same as the hockey thread, many have politely disagreed with him, and nobody agreed with him, nobody... I guess they extended the benefit of a doubt to him?
Yet the little man can't give someone who is grieving a loss the benefit of a doubt..... says a thing or two about his character....
Not to mention is name calling tantrum when I called out his bad behavior....I think I see a pattern of a small ignorant man...

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
As one with two Springers currently, and lost my half Cocker-half Springer six or so years ago. All I can say is dang! Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I will anxiously await tzones 46,273 rd post ... I bet on his employer's dime, wonder if boss man knows he is trolling and arguing on the web? hahahhahaha
Me I think I will climb the mountain behind the house and see if I can find an elk.... sun is shining, clear frosty morning..... smile
When I get home maybe I will pour a glass of fine whiskey , log on and battle a troll.... or not... hahhahahahhaha

Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

366 members (1lesfox, 1Longbow, 257 mag, 1936M71, 160user, 2500HD, 29 invisible), 12,255 guests, and 1,118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,234
Posts18,544,195
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.