Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Local Inter Lake paper has a story on a hunting violation by Ryan Busse, a Democratic primary candidate for Montana governor. Who sold three million Kimbers all by himself.

Start snip:

Gubernatorial candidate Ryan Busse confirmed Tuesday he received a hunting ticket in 1998, but the Democrat also took a shot at Republican Gov. Greg Gianforte’s record.

Lee Enterprises reported this week a records request showed Busse was cited 25 years ago for taking game birds without a license, and he paid a $120 fine.

Tuesday, Busse said he thought at the time he had purchased the correct license, and he happened to be hunting with a game warden.

Busse is former head of the Backcountry Hunters and Anglers North American board.

End snip. Link is here: https://dailyinterlake.com/news/202...nting-ticket-calls-it-an-honest-mistake/

Oh, right, BuzzH doesn't know the guy at all. And BHA isn't a Marxist eco-front. Honest mistake, HONEST.

Last edited by Dave_Skinner; 11/08/23.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mombo dogface to the banana patch?

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Are you on acid?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So he got a ticket 25 years ago. The competition must be a real sleeze ball to try and use this.

Jim

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Ryan was running Kimber in 2018 when my Kimber was made, I feel bad.....but it is still lighter, cheaper, and more accurate than the riffles I build

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I read that article.

This guy was the head of kimber? The bs he spouts is ridiculous. Takes shots at Gianforte for killing a collared lion and a collared wolf.

Claims that a guide tracked them using the collar so Gianforte could fly in and shoot them. While in the same article, it says Gianforte trapped the wolf.

Montana MOFO
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
He worked for the Gifford foundation. He is an anti gun scumbag. Also a hotspotting azzhole

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I'm not trying to stick my nose into Montana politics, but I would suspect this fellow has a good legal record if that is the only "dirt" they could dig up on him. Good grief! That's about as "criminal" as driving with an expired license plate or letting a parking meter run out before moving the car. Yeah, he should not have done it and it very well could have been just an honest mistake. He paid his fine and the matter was legally settled many years ago. It is not like he stole something, was a repeat offender, damaged property, or harmed anyone.

I don't know about game laws in Montana, but I do know that Texas hunting license laws can be confusing as to what you can hunt with a basic license. I confess that at one time I have done the same thing as he did, but I did not get caught. It was a purely honest mistake that I have not repeated since I have learned better.

This is not a political statement either way, as I know nothing of Montana politics. Just a comment on the hunting license issue.

Last edited by Henryseale; 11/10/23. Reason: explanation

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The guy is a gun banning leftist... a real snake in the grass

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
The guy is a gun banning leftist... a real snake in the grass

1000%

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Henryseale
I'm not trying to stick my nose into Montana politics, but I would suspect this fellow has a good legal record if that is the only "dirt" they could dig up on him. Good grief! That's about as "criminal" as driving with an expired license plate or letting a parking meter run out before moving the car. Yeah, he should not have done it and it very well could have been just an honest mistake. He paid his fine and the matter was legally settled many years ago. It is not like he stole something, was a repeat offender, damaged property, or harmed anyone.

I don't know about game laws in Montana, but I do know that Texas hunting license laws can be confusing as to what you can hunt with a basic license. I confess that at one time I have done the same thing as he did, but I did not get caught. It was a purely honest mistake that I have not repeated since I have learned better.

This is not a political statement either way, as I know nothing of Montana politics. Just a comment on the hunting license issue.

I think anyone that is a realist is not going to get their panties in a wad over that ticket. I know I have done far worse, knowingly and unknowingly when I was younger.

Problem is, the guy is a gun-grabbing snake in the grass. Uses his corporate experience in the firearms industry to virtue signal about the dangers of guns. And he was the head of bha which is a pos green decoy organization.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cooper contributed $3,300 to Obama's presidential campaign

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Agreed with others....

I am no Busse fan. He's an absolute POS who I don't trust at all but digging up dirt in the form of a 25 year old misdemeanor which has been everything but expunged is pathetic, and grasping at straws. I am no Gianforte fan either, but for vastly different reasons.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Nobody cares about the ticket. Everyone cares that he is an anti-gun piece of s hit leftist.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Clarkm

Who is cooper?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Dan Cooper of Cooper Firearms.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Clarkm

Who is cooper?

https://cooperfirearms.com/

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Nobody cares about the ticket.

Some obviously do, or think it is useful to their cause if a 'news' article was written about it.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
$3,300 ain't going to buy you much in this political day and age.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Nobody cares about the ticket.

Some obviously do, or think it is useful to their cause if a 'news' article was written about it.

You are correct. I should've said "anyone with a functional brain doesn't care."

Apparently gianforte has retards running his campaign if that's the issues they want to address. If it was an independent journalist pushing it, they are dumber than dirt.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1936M71, 59 invisible), 2,579 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,932
Posts18,498,700
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.