Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I could've gone all year without looking at the photo in the OP.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 673
Why is there so many trannies/intersex people involved in high level competition?
Perhaps a simple solution would be to not allow them to compete at any level, or have their own competitions, its ridiculous.

Let’em compete in the Special Olympics. Nobody cares who wins.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Originally Posted by deflave
Does it have a COCK?

My understanding is that Semenya is appears female externally, but the complications arise when you look deeper ("she" does have XY chromosomes).

She definitively has physical advantages over women, buts it's a different situation than the trannies today. She was assigned female at birth. Due to her advantages (testosterone in the male range), I mostly favor having her compete against males, but admit it's a messy situation.

I've heard some argue that everyone who competes at the world class level of running is a genetic outlier, so why should we choose which anomalies are "good" and "bad". I can see the reasoning. I'd be at a bigger disadvantage compared to a world class male than the world class women are to Semenya. Still can't quite get on board with that line of thinking though.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
What we SHOULD have our hair on fire about is what environmental changes are causing the observable physical changes in our young people. But since that would require acknowledging some environmental realities, which the far Right won’t do, it can’t be approached in a rational fashion and is just one more hyper-politicized flashpoint.
There are documented serious decreases in testosterone in males in this country and other countries but if you are blaming it on warming or CO2 I think you need to look elsewhere. Like maybe soybean products, food additives, and everything we eat or drink packed or contained in plastic.
There are cases of men drinking those old age soy shakes and growing boobs and shrinking their nuts.
You know for a fact that Jeffy is a soi boi…
On a good day.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by plumbum
If the poor person was born that way, let them compete. They did nothing unfair. They are playing the hand they were dealt. Would any of us change places with them? I would not.
That isn't fair to those who weren't "born that way" lol, but some people want to continue with the obsurd.
Since when is the world "fair"?????

Play the hand you are dealt. If it passes the XX test, it is a woman.

XY, it is a man.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Marley7x57
So, has testicles. He is a man. Don't have a uterus, you're a man.
Yuup

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Not a women, doesn't compete with women.

Wring your hands all you like about whose fault it isn't, I don't give a shit.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
My vote, If this individual is able to compete as a woman, then allow all XX athletes to have testosterone levels equivalent to that of the individual in question. Doping is doping, whether it be by genetic abnormality, or via syringe.
Interesting thought, actually.

I recently finished watching the Netflix show "Untold: Hall of shame" about Victor Conte and the BALCO sports doping investigations. One big takeaway was the statement that we want a level playing field in sports. We have a level playing field; it's just not what one thinks it should be. Meaning, of course, doping is so prevalent and 'everyone' is using it, it is defacto level.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81582386/

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The FACT that intersex people exist demonstrates that the statement that “there are only two sexes” is patently false. Statistically, there are, at a minimum, hundreds of thousands of legitimately intersex people in America. They are *people*.

What we SHOULD have our hair on fire about is what environmental changes are causing the observable physical changes in our young people. But since that would require acknowledging some environmental realities, which the far Right won’t do, it can’t be approached in a rational fashion and is just one more hyper-politicized flashpoint.

And that has exactly what to do with males competing with females?

And don't bullshit about it, that is a malformed male, unfortunate...but not female.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
There are documented serious decreases in testosterone in males in this country and other countries but if you are blaming it on warming or CO2 I think you need to look elsewhere. Like maybe soybean products, food additives, and everything we eat or drink packed or contained in plastic.

There are cases of men drinking those old age soy shakes and growing boobs and shrinking their nuts.
Might have something to do with:
Men no longer walk far enough to wear out a pair of shoe soles, in forever.

Men no longer produce their food with a shovel and hoe.

Men no longer have to defend hearth and home with a sword and spear.

Men who can not do these things are no longer predominantly selected for mating, nor are women selected for their ability to produce sons who can do these things.

Natural selection in action.

IC B3

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Men who can not do these things are no longer predominantly selected for mating, nor are women selected for their ability to produce sons who can do these things.

If natural selecton was a thing, this wouldn't be happening now, but it is getting worse, or some retards think its getting better. See how that works?

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by JSTUART
The FACT that intersex people exist demonstrates that the statement that “there are only two sexes” is patently false. Statistically, there are, at a minimum, hundreds of thousands of legitimately intersex people in America. They are *people*.

And don't bullshit about it, that is a malformed male, unfortunate...but not female.

XX.....Apparently, it is a malformed female.

Every embryo is capable of developing either set of genitalia, regardless the chromosome count. That development is determined by hormones in the uterus.

Usually chromosome count in the embryo will be the determining factor in hormone composition. But there are exceptions, including hormones sourced externally to the developing embryo.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by 673

If natural selecton was a thing, this wouldn't be happening now, but it is getting worse, or some retards think its getting better. See how that works?
Explain, why not now?

100 years ago, there was very strong selection for big strong nen and women to produce same.
Not so much tiday.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673

Explain, why not now?

100 years ago, there was very strong selection for big strong nen and women to produce same.
Not so much tiday.
I can't explain something that doesn't exist, nor will I try to change your mind.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Life isn’t about being fair. If someone is born with one leg and wants to run races against people that have 2 legs, he or she needs to run and lose, not have special rules made so they can compete.

It’s time we quit catering to losers and start to recognize competition and real winners like we used to…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART

XX.....Apparently, it is a malformed female.

Every embryo is capable of developing either set of genitalia, regardless the chromosome count. That development is determined by hormones in the uterus.

Usually chromosome count in the embryo will be the determining factor in hormone composition. But there are exceptions, including hormones sourced externally to the developing embryo.

"has no uterous and has testicles imbedded inside".

Male.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you had sex with her would you bump into them or are they out of the way?

Asking for a friend........(79s)

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by RL
Look, I get your argument and don't deny the obvious advantage. So let me ask you a question? Is the person a female or male? Not sure how Africa does the birth certificate, but in the US I don't think "neither" or "unknown" is an option??? If male, then by all means compete in male sports. If born female then why should she compete with males - because she is stronger than other females??? The medical profession or whoever makes such decisions need to find another birth classification- until then she is a she.

Well, it can be classified as a Hermaphrodite, under this definition.

Hermaphroditism, the condition of having both male and female reproductive organs.

Has no uterus, so no female reproductive organs, has balls & produces male testosterone levels, so has male reproductive organs.

If it wants to compete, it competes with males !

And if she is classified as a Hermaphrodite then so be it. Fact is, she is classified, as of now, a female whether you or I like it or not.

It's got to be tough for her? Itching them concealed balls in public. How can she shave her nuts? Hmmmm.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

Explain, why not now?

Not so much today.
I can't explain something that doesn't exist, nor will I try to change your mind.

Wolves do not turn into dogs?
Hogs do not change from producing huge quantities of lard to produce primarily lean?
Finches do not change characteristics as populations become isolated on island after island?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (1OntarioJim, 219 Wasp, 1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 53 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,567
Posts18,491,832
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.