Campfire Oracle
B

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The machine indicted Trump for saying it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Very nice. DJT; hire that guy!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, but I guarantee that you can hear this on almost any chatboard or social media where conservatives have a voice.
How many threads have there been right here on the ‘Fire regarding likely democratic nominees?
Every one of these republican “candidates” can talk the talk. That’s easy!
Just state the absurdly obvious!
I don’t trust any of them to risk impeachment or assassination to actually stop the intentional coming train wreck.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Once again, this guy is saying truths that we all know and think but, he actually saying it. I like that a lot, but the Repubs will brand him as dangerous and to fringe for their support. Even as a VP he would be muted in any administration. In my view, he still has a lot to like! " The lesser of the evils"?

IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
He appeals to young voters.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He has many talking about him this morning!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like him. The guy is driven and not afraid to call out the obvious bullchit. He’s shaking the tree for sure.

I don’t necessarily like his connection to big pharma, he’s made a fortune off it.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even if Vivek does not get the nomination. You can bet the democRAT party is going to put on a full court press to win and that does include cheating at every opportunity. What Vivek just said has put them on notice that should he have ANY position in a republican presidency he is going to go scorched earth on them. He is going to hunt them down and put fire on them.

The last thing the democRATs want is accountability. They want to forever hide all of their sins from Americans and the world. It appears that Vivek is going to make every passed sin public information. That is my interpretation of what he has said last night. He is an angry man who wants to count coup. I hope he gets the opportunity.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
When Trump decided to take a serious run in politics, he basically hired a team to create his platform in the aggregate from Fox News, talk radio and social media.

Remember, until Trump came on board, Ted Texas Cruz was not talking about immigration, we know Rubio was a turncoat , and of course Jeb Bush was writing on forms he was Mexican

Trump realized what the flyover states were concerned about and became their voice - and people forgot about whatever his stances were in the past.

I think Vivek is trying to do the same thing. Without Trump on that stage he is the lone voice of dissent against the RINO's.

If you remember, Obama followed a similar playbook against Hillary the Hawk by denouncing the Iraq war. Haley is playing the role of Hillary here - the chosen one who is being upended by a newbie.

Honestly I don't trust Vivek, but there is no arguing the guy is touching a nerve in the flyover states, and he getting the arrows in the back to show for it.

I think he's earned a high level spot in Trumps administration (Not VP). Thats as far as I'd be willing to go with him for now

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 68 invisible), 2,447 guests, and 1,396 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,919
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.