Hop To
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Muffin
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Big Stick ? that goofy bastid is more gun savvy, has more wares & real shooting experience than all y'all combined ....... bs is just sick up and fed with the fkn gundummies on this forum, the level of retardation that fills these pages has driven him into responding in like gibberish with hopes he can get through the thick fkn skulls...... and he's stopped calling me names, so there's that ..... ha !
Bigstick helped me understand that a 300wby can not successfully take any game..before him i was so lost. Glad he helped me

My guess would be, if that is what you took from his comment you likely missed his point..... but then a lot of people miss his point!

JMHO.
I know what his dumbass point was, but he did say that caliber was chit for hunting. Im sorry, but hes a retard. Trying to hold a civil conversation with him is impossible unless you stroke his ego the entire time. Too many nice knowledgeable folks on here that know alot more to put up with his chit

Last edited by gunchamp; 11/09/23.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=Swamplord]Big Stick ? that goofy bastid is more gun savvy, has more wares & real shooting experience than all y'all combined ....... bs is just sick up and fed with the fkn gundummies on this forum, the level of retardation that fills these pages has driven him into responding in like gibberish with hopes he can get through the thick fkn skulls...... and he's stopped calling me names, so there's that ..... ha !
Bigstick helped me understand that a 300wby can not successfully take any game..before him i was so lost. Glad he helped me

My guess would be, if that is what you took from his comment you likely missed his point..... but then a lot of people miss his point!

JMHO.
I know what his dumbass point was, but he did say that caliber was chit for hunting. Im sorry, but hes a retard. Trying to hold a civil conversation with him is impossible unless you stroke his ego the entire time. Too many nice knowledgeable folks on here that know alot more to put up with his chit[/quote]

Having a civil conversation just is not going to happen with "The Stick". Plan on it. But, the guy knows some stuff and he is entertaining in a love/hate kind of way. I say we keep him around but keep him on a leash. A short leash. You know, the Ying and the Yang. The good, the bad and the ugly. It's a Campfire thing.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kwg020
[quote=Swamplord]Big Stick ? that goofy bastid is more gun savvy, has more wares & real shooting experience than all y'all combined ....... bs is just sick up and fed with the fkn gundummies on this forum, the level of retardation that fills these pages has driven him into responding in like gibberish with hopes he can get through the thick fkn skulls...... and he's stopped calling me names, so there's that ..... ha !

JMHO.
I know what his dumbass point was, but he did say that caliber was chit for hunting. Im sorry, but hes a retard. Trying to hold a civil conversation with him is impossible unless you stroke his ego the entire time. Too many nice knowledgeable folks on here that know alot more to put up with his chit[/quote]

Having a civil conversation just is not going to happen with "The Stick". Plan on it. But, the guy knows some stuff and he is entertaining in a love/hate kind of way. I say we keep him around but keep him on a leash. A short leash. You know, the Ying and the Yang. The good, the bad and the ugly. It's a Campfire thing.

kwg
Oh, I dont want him banned. I just think hes retarded in his own special way lol

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hell I remember when the campfire hit squad went after Bristoe for chrissakes. Just give them time, they'll get to everyone.

Did they ever go after a members dead son?

If people like you had half a brain you'd be dangerous. Oh wait, no you wouldn't. Nevermind.

That's right they didn't. Do you remember who did?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hell I remember when the campfire hit squad went after Bristoe for chrissakes. Just give them time, they'll get to everyone.

If people like you had half a brain you'd be dangerous. Oh wait, no you wouldn't. Nevermind.

I find you to be utterly simple and incapable of complex thought. You simply await instructions on how to act and who to follow. I'm glad my presence helps you "solidify" your "thoughts". Keep trying but remember, always play it safe and follow the herd. Safety in numbers is your only salvation because you don't have the ability to stand alone.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I did, after he went after my son and wife.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Long time reader but rare poster here. The least likeable member is easily Flave. I’ve never traded jabs with BS, but he’s #2. He may be knowledgeable, but that doesn’t mean he’s not despicable.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Originally Posted by RUM7
What about Valsdad?

I don't trust anyone who doesn't wear shoes and can't handle a switchback on a mountain pass.
Just sayin.....

Careful anyone who can go shoe and pantless in winter can sneak up on ur ass and like all good Sicilians, stab you with his stiletto {shank}.

Fixt for correct heritage - shankin is for prision dwellers !

wink

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

I find you to be utterly simple and incapable of complex thought. You simply await instructions on how to act and who to follow. I'm glad my presence helps you "solidify" your "thoughts". Keep trying but remember, always play it safe and follow the herd. Safety in numbers is your only salvation because you don't have the ability to stand alone.
That's how I see it but he's not alone as far as the simple minded herd follwers here.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Westman
Originally Posted by Hastings
There was that sniveling ass federal bureaucrat from Wyoming that was always trying to make people think he was somebody. He hid his feelings of inferiority by posing as a pompous and condescending piece of crap but I can't recall his handle right now. I bet if I scroll through the replies he will be listed.
You thinking of Buzz?
That's the one.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart

That's how I see it but he's not alone as far as the simple minded herd follwers here.

You and Fireball.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
You're as simple minded as they come and as big of an ass.

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Read my first post. I think you'll figure out who gets my vote.

sic transit gloria
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
You and Fireball.

Barnyard tries to formulate a thought.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You simply await instructions on how to act and who to follow. I'm glad my presence helps you "solidify" your "thoughts". Keep trying but remember, always play it safe and follow the herd. Safety in numbers is your only salvation because you don't have the ability to stand alone.

That seems to be going on a lot around here, all the "men" that need their homies for backup......lol

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
You and Fireball.

Barnyard tries to formulate a thought.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

CONSUELA!!!!! Where’s my Bible????

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
You simply await instructions on how to act and who to follow. I'm glad my presence helps you "solidify" your "thoughts". Keep trying but remember, always play it safe and follow the herd. Safety in numbers is your only salvation because you don't have the ability to stand alone.

That seems to be going on a lot around here, all the "men" that need their homies for backup......lol

Ah look fireball has a friend 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Some of the scars Big Stick inflicted on certain members are nearing 2 decades old.

LOL

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by prose
Big Stick is the biggest tool here, followed closely by about 75% of you

+1, glad I'm in the other 25%........

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Its amazing that some guys hate the members who cause the most puzzyhurt vs the members who actually visit here to spread political discord and bag on conservative values.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (160user, 257Bob, 257 roberts, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 21, 55 invisible), 2,620 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,372
Posts18,527,406
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.