Hop To
Page 71 of 106 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 105 106
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT
I don't support mandatory vaccination. The government essentially made it compulsory when you had to show a vaccination card to go about your daily business. So I got the shot to get the card because I had to. There were no side effects. Two years later, there has been no change in my health. I did get covid last year and it felt like a bad flu for a few days, no long term symptoms.
I am sad to see Australia doing what it does to its citizenry. Up until the firearm confiscation and destruction and now a vaccine mandate I thought Australia was probably more free and independent than the USA.

I guess like the USA it is becoming mostly urban and more and more detached from its former rural independent state.

There is no vaccination mandate in place. That happened at the height of government overreaction to the pandemic.

And the same push for control, firearms, social engeneering, etc, is happening in your own nation, in case you haven't noticed.

GB1

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
I don't support mandatory vaccination. The government essentially made it compulsory when you had to show a vaccination card to go about your daily business. So I got the shot to get the card because I had to. There were no side effects. Two years later, there has been no change in my health. I did get covid last year and it felt like a bad flu for a few days, no long term symptoms.
I am sad to see Australia doing what it does to its citizenry. Up until the firearm confiscation and destruction and now a vaccine mandate I thought Australia was probably more free and independent than the USA.

I guess like the USA it is becoming mostly urban and more and more detached from its former rural independent state.

There is no vaccination mandate in place. That happened at the height of government overreaction to the pandemic.

And the same push for control, firearms, social engeneering, etc, is happening in your own nation, in case you haven't noticed.

Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by DBT
And too much evidence for what worked, what was being suppressed, and little things like ties to a medical entity receiving mandated billions while unprecedently absolved of responsibility. Thinking for yourself.

The quoted experiments were not hiding or suppressing anything. The methodology is explained and the results are clear.

Not sure why the obfuscation but I was talking first hand multiple accounts with people I know.

Use of Ivermectin or HCL wasn't suppressed ? Really? ? ? What do you call being labeled disinformation and banning articles on social media for merely asking about them? What about doctors who spoke in favor of their use (as did Trump which merely fueled hatred for its use) and spoke out against what they considered harmful treatment\vaccines being fired or those like Dr. Malone being hounded by MSM all using the same exact talking point marching papers? The total absence of objectivity in reporting is a clue. What do you call being banned on social media or even suggesting their use or quoting doctors with an opposing view.

Let me say that again- closing accounts and removing freedom of speech of opposing view.

Suppression.....that is what you call it.

What is clear are first hand accounts and plenty of brave doctors following their oath rather than big governments and big pharma. I will take that over some need to dogpile groupthinkers.

It's not necessarily one or the other. The world is more complex than that, where there are any number of self interest groups pushing their agendas.

I was purely referring to double blind experiments and their results....which has nothing to do with ideological or political agendas.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
And the same push for control, firearms, social engineering, etc., is happening in your own nation, in case you haven't noticed.
Yes I have noticed.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It still leaves the question as to why you lot from the US are still so shit scared of covid that you gallop to the horse butt paste cabinet as soon as someone sneezes? I mean it doesn't even work - may as well pray to a god instead if you're that way inclined, it's an equivalence in regards to faith.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It still leaves the question as to why you lot from the US are still so shit scared of covid that you gallop to the horse butt paste cabinet as soon as someone sneezes? I mean it doesn't even work - may as well pray to a god instead if you're that way inclined, it's an equivalence in regards to faith.
Not exactly, Ivermectin does have a decades long record of action against parasites and microbes and now even some cancers. Its discovery did lead to a Nobel prize in medicine. It has been proven safe and beneficial in mammals including humans.

Would you support the use of Ivermectin in humans being made unlawful?

I

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Not scared whatsoever, have never even seen any form of Ivermectin.
My only trip to a physician was in Dec 2019 when I quickly became very ill much like many other folk, COVID19 was only known to the .gov at that time.
Wife & I fought it off over a couple weeks time[it was quite honestly the sickest I can recall having ever been my 55+ years].

But we didn't have this across America:
" The government essentially made it compulsory when you had to show a vaccination card to go about your daily business. So I got the shot to get the card because I had to."

Is that^^ the definition of "WINNING" in Australia?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
HA HA Mauser again - calling Americans scared for having the courage to challenge corrupt mandates and not to march like lemmings into the vaccination centers. So brave.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
HA HA Mauser again - calling Americans scared for having the courage to challenge corrupt mandates and not to march like lemmings into the vaccination centers. So brave.

Are you saying that no Americans got vaccinated?

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raeford

My only trip to a physician was in Dec 2019 when I quickly became very ill much like many other folk, COVID19 was only known to the .gov at that time.
Wife & I fought it off over a couple weeks time[it was quite honestly the sickest I can recall having ever been my 55+ years].

" The government essentially made it compulsory when you had to show a vaccination card to go about your daily business. So I got the shot to get the card because I had to."

I made no mention of winning.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Typical of effeminate liberals to accuse the other side of doing and feeling a certain way when in REALITY it’s THEM suffering the effects of their ignorance and fear.

Logic is not something that apparently has visited the island of misfits because if it had they wouldn’t be pointing fingers at the rest of the world. If those of us in the USA that did NOT get the clot shot were actually “scared” of covid like the Australian cucks then we’d have been fighting for our spot in line for the experimental vax, but we didn’t.

We survived the sniffles without fear and without government mandated bullshit. What we did witness however was retards worldwide that were motivated by fear, ignorance and the media’s lies.

Anyone that got the experimental vaccine did so because they FEARED either getting covid and/or FEAR of giving covid to others. Unfortunately both reasons for getting the fake vax were fear based reactions to covid that ignored science and reality and instead embraced emotion and fear.

Nobody that caved into the emotional fear-based bullshit and got the clot shot can EVER accuse anyone of ignorance or a lack of courage…most especially Australians.

You fu.cking surrender monkeys are the antithesis of courageous….you cowards are laughable with your attempted insults. One only needs to look at your history of surrender and capitulation to know that you people are never going to be thought of as courageous, brave or even half-assed intelligent so if it makes you feel tough to pretend to be those things online then knock yourselves out….WE know the truth. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Not exactly, Ivermectin does have a decades long record of action against parasites and microbes and now even some cancers. Its discovery did lead to a Nobel prize in medicine. It has been proven safe and beneficial in mammals including humans.

Would you support the use of Ivermectin in humans being made unlawful?

I

That still doesn't address my question as to why you lot immediately run for the dewormer just in case you have got covid, and especially when it is shown not to work against covid. There's a fuck ton of people around the world who have never tasted the dewormer nor felt the need to you, nor seen any demonstrated validity of it's use against covid, and still survived covid with only mild symptoms. I can only see the dewormer worshiper's actions as a typical uneducated faith/fear response.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Raeford

Well there is the fact that we had a much lower rate of covid deaths that you lot, so there is that.

I'll bet you lot will always be reaching for your beloved horse butt paste whenever you feel something coming on - you'll never have the balls to face the reality that is does nothing and is not necessary. Yet you are insecure in your decision so feel the need to "spread the good word" to try and obtain validation by getting a pat on the head. You need to have a good look at yourself. You need to do better.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

That's a bit rich. Your lot are taking a dewormer for no reason, and no benefit, other than to allay the fear of death from what is for the majority a mild, inconsequential disease.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Typical of effeminate liberals to accuse the other side of doing and feeling a certain way when in REALITY it’s THEM suffering the effects of their ignorance and fear.

Logic is not something that apparently has visited the island of misfits because if it had they wouldn’t be pointing fingers at the rest of the world. If those of us in the USA that did NOT get the clot shot were actually “scared” of covid like the Australian cucks then we’d have been fighting for our spot in line for the experimental vax, but we didn’t.

We survived the sniffles without fear and without government mandated bullshit. What we did witness however was retards worldwide that were motivated by fear, ignorance and the media’s lies.

Anyone that got the experimental vaccine did so because they FEARED either getting covid and/or FEAR of giving covid to others. Unfortunately both reasons for getting the fake vax were fear based reactions to covid that ignored science and reality and instead embraced emotion and fear.

Nobody that caved into the emotional fear-based bullshit and got the clot shot can EVER accuse anyone of ignorance or a lack of courage…most especially Australians.

You fu.cking surrender monkeys are the antithesis of courageous….you cowards are laughable with your attempted insults. One only needs to look at your history of surrender and capitulation to know that you people are never going to be thought of as courageous, brave or even half-assed intelligent so if it makes you feel tough to pretend to be those things online then knock yourselves out….WE know the truth. 😉

LOL!!! You fucking moron - you lot are scared of the "clot shot" so choose a totally non-effective substitute. LOL!!! Paranoia leading to total uselessness. You'd think that trying to maintain dignity and common sense would lead you lot to engaging your brains, but instead your idiotic ideas come along with insecurity and the need to publicize in order to try and get the validating pat on the head, but once again the facts kick you in the arse.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mauserand9mm: You are the one that took a "vaccine" that does not fit the definition of vaccine and obviously did not stop or slow the spread of the Chinese origin Corona virus. There have by a significant preponderance of evidence a lot of bad outcomes associated with the various vaccines including death.

What is your motive for denigrating the use of Ivermectin and falsely designating it as "horse butt paste"? For all I know it might very well work in an anal suppository form but you and I both know it is not administered by that route.

Something is up with your insistent derogation of Ivermectin and your resort to name calling. Are you trying to convince yourself you made the right choice in allowing yourself to be vaccinated with an untested mRNA "vaccine"? That you allowed yourself to be a guinea pig in a drug trial for a type of drug that has a history of killing animals?

I've enjoyed reading your opinions at times even when I didn't agree with you but something has strangely got you stirred up about the use of Ivermectin. You almost have to know it is a good, safe, and beneficial drug for humans yet you persist in calling it "horse butt paste".

That's a bit rich. Your lot are taking a dewormer for no reason, and no benefit, other than to allay the fear of death from what is for the majority a mild, inconsequential disease.
I would tend to agree with you that the disease is usually not serious but what is the harm in a little worming and the well noted lessening of Covid?

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

So, you still prove yourself to be a clueless crybaby, Ace, a childish little sook who appears to be incapable of understanding logic, reason, science, philosophy, or even common decency. Desperately clinging to myths and illusions. Consequently, feeling threatened by different perspectives or views to the point where you act like a sanctimonious, self righteous prat, yet a hero in your own closed mind.

Last edited by DBT; 11/09/23.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
LMFAO….😂😂

DBT….You and your frightened husband Isurrenderedmymauser need new material. You aren’t funny, original or even insulting but what is funny is watching you both flail around for relevance and attention.

Find some brains, some new material, some courage and maybe even half a fu.cking clue before you come back here looking like the dumb ass, effeminate, Australian cuckhold that we know you to be….

You have no idea how much you are laughed at. Thanks to you and your better half we’ve been endlessly entertained by your accidental and unintentional comedy act.

Now you can respond with indignation and surprise while you cry and complain about being treated poorly by everyone….you know how to play the perfect bitch so cue it up sweetheart….😂😂😂😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Mauserand9mm: You are the one that took a "vaccine" that does not fit the definition of vaccine and obviously did not stop or slow the spread of the Chinese origin Corona virus. There have by a significant preponderance of evidence a lot of bad outcomes associated with the various vaccines including death.

What is your motive for denigrating the use of Ivermectin and falsely designating it as "horse butt paste"? For all I know it might very well work in an anal suppository form but you and I both know it is not administered by that route.

Something is up with your insistent derogation of Ivermectin and your resort to name calling. Are you trying to convince yourself you made the right choice in allowing yourself to be vaccinated with an untested mRNA "vaccine"? That you allowed yourself to be a guinea pig in a drug trial for a type of drug that has a history of killing animals?

I've enjoyed reading your opinions at times even when I didn't agree with you but something has strangely got you stirred up about the use of Ivermectin. You almost have to know it is a good, safe, and beneficial drug for humans yet you persist in calling it "horse butt paste".

I would tend to agree with you that the disease is usually not serious but what is the harm in a little worming and the well noted lessening of Covid?

You only believe what you want to believe - the facts show that what you believe does not match reality.

I'm surprised that you now still buy into the foot long clot conspiracy - the advocates of that one long faded into obscurity as they were overwhelmingly proven wrong by the passage of time and facts. I was almost sure that you were more intelligent than that.

You just keep taking the horse butt paste as you want to.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
LMFAO….😂😂

DBT….You and your frightened husband Isurrenderedmymauser need new material. You aren’t funny, original or even insulting but what is funny is watching you both flail around for relevance and attention.

Find some brains, some new material, some courage and maybe even half a fu.cking clue before you come back here looking like the dumb ass, effeminate, Australian cuckhold that we know you to be….

You have no idea how much you are laughed at. Thanks to you and your better half we’ve been endlessly entertained by your accidental and unintentional comedy act.

Now you can respond with indignation and surprise while you cry and complain about being treated poorly by everyone….you know how to play the perfect bitch so cue it up sweetheart….😂😂😂😂

Fucking coward - I must've hit a raw note when I showed that you're the one scared of the vaccine but still scared enough of covid to imbibe in the horse butt paste. I'll bet you've got a ivermectin anal bleach dispenser connected up to your bidet LOL!!!

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
LMFAO….😂😂

What a miserable little coward you are. No integrity. No decency. A grub who imagines himself to be the defender of truth. You have nothing, and it shows.

Page 71 of 106 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (BALLISTIK, 5sdad, Akhutr, Amos63, auk1124, 14 invisible), 1,456 guests, and 878 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,207
Posts18,503,871
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.