Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 73 of 106 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 105 106
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Just like I predicted….you have nothing worthwhile to say so you instead cry like an Aussie bitch. It’s predictable but it is FUNNY. Watching your lose your mind while you get your ass handed to you is the reason I keep checking in here on this worthless thread, this thread thanks to you and your butt-buddy Isurrenderedmymauser has been a reliable source of comedy….unintentional and accidental in that you are dead serious and not trying to be funny but it is.. HILL-AIR-EE-US (phonetically spelled for you Aussie girls). 😂

Keep up the comedy girls….

PS….I almost forgot to respond to your “insults”……No I’m not, you are. 😂😂

Predicted? Nothing worthwhile?

There are only so many ways to describe a blowhard, sanctimonious, intolerant, self righteous prick. And you, Ace, are that blowhard, sanctimonious, intolerant, self righteous Prick.

Did you predict that? Of course you did, Ace. You are the very embodiment of what you predict.

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DBT
Just like I predicted….you have nothing worthwhile to say so you instead cry like an Aussie bitch. It’s predictable but it is FUNNY. Watching your lose your mind while you get your ass handed to you is the reason I keep checking in here on this worthless thread, this thread thanks to you and your butt-buddy Isurrenderedmymauser has been a reliable source of comedy….unintentional and accidental in that you are dead serious and not trying to be funny but it is.. HILL-AIR-EE-US (phonetically spelled for you Aussie girls). 😂

There are only so many ways to describe a blowhard, sanctimonious, intolerant, self righteous prick. And you, Ace, are that blowhard, sanctimonious, intolerant, self righteous Prick.

Did you predict that? Of course you did, Ace. You are the very embodiment of what you predict.

Quit cryin dumbazz, ain't nobody here impressed with your whining skills

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by DBT

Quit cryin dumbazz, ain't nobody here impressed with your whining skills

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You need to invest in a mirror, Swampy. Your little gang of intolerant blowhards only see what you want to see. Pig ignorant and loud about it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raeford
It still leaves the question as to why you lot from the US are still so shit scared of covid that you gallop to the horse butt paste cabinet as soon as someone sneezes? I mean it doesn't even work - may as well pray to a god instead if you're that way inclined, it's an equivalence in regards to faith.

Not scared whatsoever, have never even seen any form of Ivermectin.
My only trip to a physician was in Dec 2019 when I quickly became very ill much like many other folk, COVID19 was only known to the .gov at that time.
Wife & I fought it off over a couple weeks time[it was quite honestly the sickest I can recall having ever been my 55+ years].

But we didn't have this across America:
" The government essentially made it compulsory when you had to show a vaccination card to go about your daily business. So I got the shot to get the card because I had to."

Is that^^ the definition of "WINNING" in Australia?

Well there is the fact that we had a much lower rate of covid deaths that you lot, so there is that.

I'll bet you lot will always be reaching for your beloved horse butt paste whenever you feel something coming on - you'll never have the balls to face the reality that is does nothing and is not necessary. Yet you are insecure in your decision so feel the need to "spread the good word" to try and obtain validation by getting a pat on the head. You need to have a good look at yourself. You need to do better.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, clearly.

You should maybe look into a mirror yourself[see above]

Basic level comprehension isn't your strong suit, clearly.

You should maybe take some more horse butt paste and see if that helps increase the IQ level a point or two, it seems to solve all else, LOL!!!. Maybe there's some horse butt worms that got into your brain? LOL!!!

I see that YOUR READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS HAVE NOT IMPROVED.

Which part of this is so difficult?
"Not scared whatsoever, have never even seen any form of Ivermectin"

Must be painful to be sofaking stupid.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
LOL!!! Scared enough to take a dewormer that does nothing but satisfies your emotional insecurity.

The majority of people I know who had covid took nothing. I guess we just don't have the horse butt worms LOL!!! Maybe that's why we fared significantly better in the covid department? LOL!!!
The majority of the people I know that had Covid-19 and its variants were "vaccinated" and suffered worse and longer than the ones I knew that were not ''vaccinated''.

The people I know that got Ivermectin or Hydroxy early on all came out quicker than the ones that did not use the Ivermectin or Hydroxy. All I know is what I observed and I know enough to be suspicious of government edicts that come with a threat of coercion. All this push to vaccinate me so I don't transmit a disease to you that you have been vaccinated against raises red flags for any thinking person. Especially when the type of ''vaccine'' being pushed has a long record of fatality in animal trials.

But M&9mm and DBT, I understand that no matter what you are going to denigrate Ivermectin and falsely call it a horse anal preparation. You got your vaccine like the Australian government ordered you to and now I expect you two are suffering apprehensions over future ill effects and surely by now you realize the ''vaccine'' is not a disease preventative at all but may in fact potentiate the virus' ability to do harm.

Good luck, and here is hoping there are no bad effects from the mRNA shots you took. God bless

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT

So very predictable….your complaints, your sadness and your insecurities are very predictable and quite funny. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Same ole DBT. Same ole vocabulary.

P.S. Your mom says hello.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Lolol….Welcome back Ray!

You HAVE been missed as well as your on point humor. 👍🏼

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by RayF
[Linked Image]

you forgot "blowhard" & "yank" .... lmao !

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
…and “horse butt paste”…it’s an Aussie thing.

Also….apparently down under they don’t differentiate between oral and anal since they consider them interchangeable. Probably explains the low birth rate among the high number of homosexuals in Australia too. 😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Raferman
You got something wet between your legs.
Lol

Originally Posted by DBT
Are you obsessed with male genitals, Reefer? It appears that you are. As another sad and bitter loser crying over having your cherished beliefs challenged, you turn to your main consolation, your Gay nature. Based on your comments, that's how it looks.

DBT, are you confused? When something is wet between their legs, it is a female's vagina.....There is nothing wet between a male's leg, just something hard.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Illegitimi non carborundum

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Typical of effeminate liberals to accuse the other side of doing and feeling a certain way when in REALITY it’s THEM suffering the effects of their ignorance and fear.

Logic is not something that apparently has visited the island of misfits because if it had they wouldn’t be pointing fingers at the rest of the world. If those of us in the USA that did NOT get the clot shot were actually “scared” of covid like the Australian cucks then we’d have been fighting for our spot in line for the experimental vax, but we didn’t.

We survived the sniffles without fear and without government mandated bullshit. What we did witness however was retards worldwide that were motivated by fear, ignorance and the media’s lies.

Anyone that got the experimental vaccine did so because they FEARED either getting covid and/or FEAR of giving covid to others. Unfortunately both reasons for getting the fake vax were fear based reactions to covid that ignored science and reality and instead embraced emotion and fear.

Nobody that caved into the emotional fear-based bullshit and got the clot shot can EVER accuse anyone of ignorance or a lack of courage…most especially Australians.

You fu.cking surrender monkeys are the antithesis of courageous….you cowards are laughable with your attempted insults. One only needs to look at your history of surrender and capitulation to know that you people are never going to be thought of as courageous, brave or even half-assed intelligent so if it makes you feel tough to pretend to be those things online then knock yourselves out….WE know the truth. 😉

WOW! Good one!!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

WHOA, wait a minute....this is the real self righteous prick.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Hastings
LOL!!! Scared enough to take a dewormer that does nothing but satisfies your emotional insecurity.

The majority of people I know who had covid took nothing. I guess we just don't have the horse butt worms LOL!!! Maybe that's why we fared significantly better in the covid department? LOL!!!
The majority of the people I know that had Covid-19 and its variants were "vaccinated" and suffered worse and longer than the ones I knew that were not ''vaccinated''.

The people I know that got Ivermectin or Hydroxy early on all came out quicker than the ones that did not use the Ivermectin or Hydroxy. All I know is what I observed and I know enough to be suspicious of government edicts that come with a threat of coercion. All this push to vaccinate me so I don't transmit a disease to you that you have been vaccinated against raises red flags for any thinking person. Especially when the type of ''vaccine'' being pushed has a long record of fatality in animal trials.

But M&9mm and DBT, I understand that no matter what you are going to denigrate Ivermectin and falsely call it a horse anal preparation. You got your vaccine like the Australian government ordered you to and now I expect you two are suffering apprehensions over future ill effects and surely by now you realize the ''vaccine'' is not a disease preventative at all but may in fact potentiate the virus' ability to do harm.

Good luck, and here is hoping there are no bad effects from the mRNA shots you took. God bless

Statistics overwhelmingly show that you are wrong.

It's clear that you lot are scared of covid, scared of the clot shot, scared of being called out for doing nothing useful, so end up pretending that the horse butt paste is a god send cure-all, and make up bullshit to cover over the facts.

Embarrassment, however, is not something that you or the blowhards are afraid of.

To provide some perspective, we'd have about 4,500miles of foot long clots if your fears were founded in reality. You seem to lose sleep over something we have no concern over. In the meantime, stay up to date with the dewormer, LOL!!!

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It still leaves the question as to why you lot from the US are still so shit scared of covid that you gallop to the horse butt paste cabinet as soon as someone sneezes? I mean it doesn't even work - may as well pray to a god instead if you're that way inclined, it's an equivalence in regards to faith.

Not scared whatsoever, have never even seen any form of Ivermectin.
My only trip to a physician was in Dec 2019 when I quickly became very ill much like many other folk, COVID19 was only known to the .gov at that time.
Wife & I fought it off over a couple weeks time[it was quite honestly the sickest I can recall having ever been my 55+ years].

But we didn't have this across America:
" The government essentially made it compulsory when you had to show a vaccination card to go about your daily business. So I got the shot to get the card because I had to."

Is that^^ the definition of "WINNING" in Australia?

Well there is the fact that we had a much lower rate of covid deaths that you lot, so there is that.

I'll bet you lot will always be reaching for your beloved horse butt paste whenever you feel something coming on - you'll never have the balls to face the reality that is does nothing and is not necessary. Yet you are insecure in your decision so feel the need to "spread the good word" to try and obtain validation by getting a pat on the head. You need to have a good look at yourself. You need to do better.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, clearly.

You should maybe look into a mirror yourself[see above]

Basic level comprehension isn't your strong suit, clearly.

You should maybe take some more horse butt paste and see if that helps increase the IQ level a point or two, it seems to solve all else, LOL!!!. Maybe there's some horse butt worms that got into your brain? LOL!!!

I see that YOUR READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS HAVE NOT IMPROVED.

Which part of this is so difficult?
"Not scared whatsoever, have never even seen any form of Ivermectin"

Must be painful to be sofaking stupid.

Good for you. My covid experience was mild. Maybe you should have taken some of the horse butt paste and gotten over it much quicker, LOL!!! Give it a go next time - many of your mates over there recommend it and swear by it - down here we don't, but we had a much lower death rate, so there's that.

Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

WHOA, wait a minute....this is the real self righteous prick.

You lie.

I'm not the one who initiated ad homs and insults. That was your mob of self righteous blowhards.

You know very well that this began because I quoted inconvenient verses from the bible, attacking no-one, just pointing out problems with faith.

Which so outraged your gang of intolerant believers that they went into attack mode.

Stop lying.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
[Linked Image]

Posting pictures of yourself while pointing the finger isn't a good look.

It shows how childish and ignorant you are. Supposedly an adult, but one the mind of a toddler.

Someone who professes to be a Christian, yet behaves like a sewer rat.

You are a hypocrite, not a Christian.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Good for you. My covid experience was mild. Maybe you should have taken some of the horse butt paste and gotten over it much quicker, LOL!!! Give it a go next time - many of your mates over there recommend it and swear by it - down here we don't, but we had a much lower death rate, so there's that.

I'll do just fine with it on my own.
You be sure and keep that 'vax status card' handy, as you know you'll be needing it again.

FJB & FJT
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Those countries which showed a lower death rate, actually show a different method of counting deaths. In Canada, anyone who had said "covid" within the last twelve months was deemed to have died of covid.
It became apparent early on, to anyone with a functioning brain, that the efficacy of the "Vaccines" was much closer to zero than it was to the 95% which was the original claim.
The efficacy of Ivermectin, as a prophylactic treatment, is debatable but it is probably at least as effective as the so-called vaccines are.
I don't know about Australia, but in North America the truth was exceedingly difficult to find. Any who spoke counter to the narrative were muffled. One doctor at a Children's hospital stated, more or less, "Although we have had many, many admissions of patients with Covid, I want to be clear, we have had no patients admitted because of Covid. Instead, they were admitted for treatment for a particular injury (eg. a broken arm) and the positive test was incidental".
This played one time on the news, but the second part of the statement was edited out in subsequent airings.
The characterization of Ivermectin as "Horse Dewormer", when it is used worldwide to treat human parasitic infestations, is typical propagandizing, as we have seen all around the world, and through the ages. There is enough anecdotal evidence that it is beneficial, that it is certainly worth a look. There is less anecdotal evidence to support any of the so-called vaccines, by the way.
Although being lied to is commonplace, the whole Covid vaccine narrative was some of the more blatant lying, by the mainstream media, that I have ever seen. GD

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
I see the ausie covtard twins are still running their mouths lol. Everything you 2 tards have said has prety much been proven false. Hows you gov mandated death shot doin? Hows the ausie covid camps doin? Hows your gun rights doing lmao

Page 73 of 106 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (160user, 10ring1, 12savage, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 58 invisible), 2,776 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,314
Posts18,505,620
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.