Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Glad to have you back and safe Remsen!

GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Nice to see you back Remsen. Nice pictures too.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Welcome back Remsen. My prayers are with your family, friends and all of the people of Israel.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by mrmeener
Thanks, Pards, even those who wished me well in hell...

I just got back. Actually, I got back a few days ago and immediately went hunting (no luck) before really doing anything else.

Short version of the story is that I was in Israel over the Jew holidays of Rosh Hashana, Yom Kippur and Simchat Torah. I was staying at a friend's farm, about 25 miles from Gaza, and was planning on going to Jerusalem the day of the attack (Simchat Torah) because that's the third anniversary of my dad's passing and I wanted to pray for him at the Western Wall. Hamas sort of screwed up that plan.

Before the attack I was having a very nice time with my friend and his three sons, who I call my "fake sons" due to how close we all are.

This is the picture of them after the Yom Kippur break the fast. The three guys on the left are my fake sons and the guy on the right is their cousin.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

All of them have finished their mandatory military service and all of them were combat soldiers who saw action (two in Golani, one in Kfir). My friend's farm is in rocket range from Gaza but the Hamas terrorists didn't get that far into Israel, so we didn't know what was happening until all the boys' cell phones went off with the "tzav shomnah" (order 8) alert, which is the emergency call up of all reservists. Then the sirens went off and everyone ran for bomb shelters, as Hamas started to hit the area with massive barrages all day. My friend's farm is right next to the tel Nof air force base, so things got pretty loud as the Iron Dome batteries fired at the missiles and the helicopters and jets took off.

One of the kids was immediately deployed to Gaza, where he had fought a few years ago and was seriously injured, another was sent up to the Lebanon border and the third was deployed outside of Ramallah, where the Palestinian Authority is located.

Thankfully, while they all are seeing action, they have not been injured and the eldest, who was fighting near Ramallah, was even given a one day pass last week to come home, see his girlfriend and have a family meal before going back to fight. This is him with his girlfriend at my friend's house...we had a very interesting discussion as to why he picked the M4 rather than Tavor...it comes down to the fact that in this conflict it is not close quarters in buildings, and that is the only time he every preferred the Tavor.

Even one of my ex-employees, a young woman who is as tiny as tiny gets, was called back to duty from her job in tel Aviv. After she sent this picture I told her to put on some weight so the plate carrier fits better, but they didn't have enough supplies for reservists so this is the best she could get. She's very small but I told her that if she is still like she was when she worked for us, she better not get kidnapped because with her big mouth and attitude Hamas would kill her rather than hold her as a hostage.

When I got back to Montana and was hunting, I sent the kids' commanding officer the picture of my rifle and told him if I had to come back I'd be bringing it with me. He said the hunting for Hamas is obviously better than the hunting for elk...

And that's about it. Lots of guys are getting called up, but given my age and time away from active service I wasn't given the order 8. I did have a weapon with me for the first week or so after the attack but I ended up working on the legal aspects of fighting Hamas and stopped looking for someone to shoot.

It's far from over....
why dont you stay in israel? you are not an american anyway no matter where you born

Why don't you volunteer for Hamas? Just fly to Montana and I'll make sure you are martyred post haste.

Peace brother, and glad you're home here................not to mention I love reading some of your perfect replies.

From the tone of many replies to the meener dude, I imagine there are plenty of places nearby to our homes where a fella like that might disappear.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar

I just got back. Actually, I got back a few days ago and immediately went hunting (no luck) before really doing anything else.

Short version of the story is that I was in Israel over the Jew holidays of Rosh Hashana, Yom Kippur and Simchat Torah. I was staying at a friend's farm, about 25 miles from Gaza, and was planning on going to Jerusalem the day of the attack (Simchat Torah) because that's the third anniversary of my dad's passing and I wanted to pray for him at the Western Wall. Hamas sort of screwed up that plan.

Before the attack I was having a very nice time with my friend and his three sons, who I call my "fake sons" due to how close we all are.

This is the picture of them after the Yom Kippur break the fast. The three guys on the left are my fake sons and the guy on the right is their cousin.

All of them have finished their mandatory military service and all of them were combat soldiers who saw action (two in Golani, one in Kfir). My friend's farm is in rocket range from Gaza but the Hamas terrorists didn't get that far into Israel, so we didn't know what was happening until all the boys' cell phones went off with the "tzav shomnah" (order 8) alert, which is the emergency call up of all reservists. Then the sirens went off and everyone ran for bomb shelters, as Hamas started to hit the area with massive barrages all day. My friend's farm is right next to the tel Nof air force base, so things got pretty loud as the Iron Dome batteries fired at the missiles and the helicopters and jets took off.

One of the kids was immediately deployed to Gaza, where he had fought a few years ago and was seriously injured, another was sent up to the Lebanon border and the third was deployed outside of Ramallah, where the Palestinian Authority is located.

Thankfully, while they all are seeing action, they have not been injured and the eldest, who was fighting near Ramallah, was even given a one day pass last week to come home, see his girlfriend and have a family meal before going back to fight. This is him with his girlfriend at my friend's house...we had a very interesting discussion as to why he picked the M4 rather than Tavor...it comes down to the fact that in this conflict it is not close quarters in buildings, and that is the only time he every preferred the Tavor.

Even one of my ex-employees, a young woman who is as tiny as tiny gets, was called back to duty from her job in tel Aviv. After she sent this picture I told her to put on some weight so the plate carrier fits better, but they didn't have enough supplies for reservists so this is the best she could get. She's very small but I told her that if she is still like she was when she worked for us, she better not get kidnapped because with her big mouth and attitude Hamas would kill her rather than hold her as a hostage.

When I got back to Montana and was hunting, I sent the kids' commanding officer the picture of my rifle and told him if I had to come back I'd be bringing it with me. He said the hunting for Hamas is obviously better than the hunting for elk...

And that's about it. Lots of guys are getting called up, but given my age and time away from active service I wasn't given the order 8. I did have a weapon with me for the first week or so after the attack but I ended up working on the legal aspects of fighting Hamas and stopped looking for someone to shoot.

It's far from over....
why dont you stay in israel? you are not an american anyway no matter where you born

Why don't you volunteer for Hamas? Just fly to Montana and I'll make sure you are martyred post haste.
yea right traitor. you would have 20 guys there with you. move to your homeland

Meener, are you a Nazi?
Either that or a sand niqqer

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Glad you’re back safe.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by irfubar
Brother Remsen,
Glad you and your family are safe... so far anyways... best of wishes

This.

Now, why did Netty and the IDF shut down the defense of the border, keep the civilians guns locked up a few days, and let the pukes fly through the DMZ to kill Israelis, other than to start the nuclear war the left and cabal wanted and failed to precipitate in Ukraine?
Jag GFY with John Burns ‘ wang

Someone is wanting to stop Trump and the Patriots from destroying the Rothschilds and Rockefellers and Builderberghs NWO CABAL and save Globalization and Agenda 2030 enough to start WW3. Do they and Soros and Klaus Schwab have anything in common with Netanyahu? Faukki, Gates, Schietfy, Nadless, Schumer, Zuckerberg, Jeff Zucker, Epstein, Maxwell? Ask a friend to clue you in.

GOD knows who the false jews are and you should know they control the CYA, FBY, DOD, Wall Street and MSM.

How is it the MSM just happened to have their "journalists" embedded with Hamas to report on their horrific atrocities?

Sorry you can't Connect the Dots. Keep following Fake Nues, they give the easy clues.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/10/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
Remsen,
Blessings on you, your family and people. Very glad to hear from you and know you’re safe. Happy hunting!

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It's a very simple answer, Because he's a coward.

Welcome back Remsen, good to see you are well.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Welcome back Remsen. My prayers are with your family, friends and all of the people of Israel.
Shut up you virtue signaling retard

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hope they obliterate Hamas, Remsen.

Glad you're safe, and hope your family over there remains safe as well.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Somebody needs obliterated after all this air time in the MSM. Just get it over with

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

They should turn gaza into a sheet of glass, once everything cools set up a factory that manufactures church windows made from the glass containing the dead bodies of the Gaza strip.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag

They should turn gaza into a sheet of glass, once everything cools set up a factory that manufactures church windows made from the glass containing the dead bodies of the Gaza strip.

Glad you’re good Remsen.

Last edited by BillyGoatGruff; 11/10/23.

MAGA
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Glad your family are ok.

Hope the guys do well and stay safe.

Welcome Back

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

It's far from over....

Reply of the month at least right there!!!^^^

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Shalom and stuff.

Helluva vacation. Welcome back.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guess that holiday trip didn’t quite turn out like you had planned, but clearly everyone here is glad you are back safe

Well OK, except for Mr. Meanie

Last edited by TimZ; 11/10/23.
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Welcome back Rems, prayers for your fam & friends still fighting the good fight.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m glad that you are safe and your family is good! I’ve thought about you several times and….and….and I prayed for you all.

Welcome home!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

289 members (30Gibbs, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 358WCF, 1Longbow, 204guy, 42 invisible), 2,274 guests, and 1,091 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,535
Posts18,531,023
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.