Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Remsen
So while I don't read the posts here about Jews, and I'm sure a good part of the vitriol is simply bigotry, it's not my position to argue with people over their beliefs. My work is focused on combating terror and that is how I fight back against hate.

That starts with some decent optics!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Glad you are ok Remsen. Don't pay any attention to the few bigoted idiots here. To argue with them you would have to lower yourself to their level. Stay safe my man and I wish and pray for Israel.

Jim

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by deflave
So while I don't read the posts here about Jews, and I'm sure a good part of the vitriol is simply bigotry, it's not my position to argue with people over their beliefs. My work is focused on combating terror and that is how I fight back against hate.

That starts with some decent optics!

Reservists who were called up didn't get anything more than basic ARs or Tavors at first. After they got back in uniform and were sent to fight they did get more specialized equipment, but when they are not on base or in combat, and definitely when they are in street clothes and off duty (as was the case in the picture I posted) they only go with the basic weapons. It doesn't make a lot of sense, but it's the way it is.

I just texted the guy in the picture I posted and asked him what he's carrying now that he's back in action and this was what he sent...he really hates the Tavor, but it has an optic and since he's fighting in urban areas it's the best weapon for the job. He didn't identify the optic and it is clearly nothing special.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And Deacon, since I know you love Montana, Jews and guns, here is the picture from my first morning back after I did my Jew prayers before hunting.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

In response to other questions, the rocket attacks were unprecedented on the day of the attack and a few days after, but at this point they are far more sporadic. I believe only the movie stars in Israel, like Gal Gadot and Lior Raz, get desert eagles. Glocks are the handgun of choice for regular folks. The really weird thing is that I ran into an old friend and he was carrying a 1980s era S&W 5904 as his personal carry weapon.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
I've seen that optic repeatedly since the most recent Hamas attacks. I'd be curious to know who makes it.

Looks like a broke ass EoTech of sorts.

Do you guys face east and pray also? I thought that was just a Palestinian thing.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I've seen that optic repeatedly since the most recent Hamas attacks. I'd be curious to know who makes it.

Do you guys face east and pray also? I thought that was just a Palestinian thing.

I am pretty sure that whatever that optic is, it's been beat to hell and back. This guy is in the Kfir brigade (combat and anti-terror generally), not a Sayaret unit (the analog to US special forces), and they don't get top end stuff.

As for praying, it depends where I am...if I'm in Montana, I face east (towards Jerusalem). If I were to be in Afghanistan, I'd face west (again, towards Jerusalem).

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I didn't know that.

I always pray towards my dinner plate.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glad you and yours are okay.

And glad you're back posting.

Spoke to a colleague in my last job last week. He's Jewish and has family in Israel. They are all safe. But he has friends that are missing relatives. They are assumed to be hostages. Their family is hoping that they are dead. F'ed up but they they probably know what kind of treatment they are getting.

Carpe' Scrotum
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I didn't know that.

I always pray towards my dinner plate.

Oh yeah You come see me sometime you mőtherfùcker!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

You too come see me sometime you mőtherfùcker!

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mrmeener
It's far from over....
why dont you stay in israel? you are not an american anyway no matter where you born

Why don't you volunteer for Hamas? Just fly to Montana and I'll make sure you are martyred post haste.

Sig line material.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Good to have you back and safe, but for the love of kvetching, get off the 'puter and go shoot an elk, dammnit! You're on vacation.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Glad you and yours are okay for the time being Remsen. Best of luck to those Jews over there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It's a kosher Eotech (Meprolight)

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I generally know what gets said but I tend to not read the threads that are devoted to it.

First, I am happy to be somewhere that people are not constrained from saying what they think, believe or just want to say.

Second, as the saying goes, everyone has a right to be wrong.

Third, I loathe the left and Marxism at least as much as anyone else here. I've seen from the inside how many of my own people continue to act (politically and otherwise) in ways that are suicidal as well as harmful to the only country that has provided us with such a long history of opportunity. I won't go into the political rant right now but I can't tell someone he's wrong when he's just observing and commenting on what is actually happening (this is primarily about a majority of American Jews and how they vote/what they support). As I told someone I work with in Israel, Hamas attacked a "peace concert" that was being held right on the other side of the Gaza fence.

Those people were as naive as they are dead now.

Jews are like any group or race,that is,they are not monolithic.

Your post,hopefully,makes this point very clear.

This was my feeble attempt at making this very point,when some members condemned Israeli citizens.In addition,it appears that citizens of many nations are held accountable for the actions of their intelligence agencies.

Originally Posted by rte
If you don't hold American citizens accountable for the actions of the CIA,then why would you hold the citizens of Israel accountable for the actions of the Massad?

It appears there is some form of collusion among the intelligence agencies of many nations to propagate hatred based upon race,religion,ethnicity,sexual orientation ect.,ect.The Massad,CIA,MI-6 and the BND just to name a few who appear to be colluding with each other.

It also appears the end game is to create wars,make certain people wealthy or in some cases more wealthy,preserve the need for these secret agencies,sacrifice citizens lives,steal their money,all for some Satanic agenda.

Welcome back!

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I’m no Israeli fan boy but if Israel needs couple hundred million or billion dollars in ammo send it. Far as the anti semitism it’s very telling. 30-40yrs ago these guys kept this chit to themselves. While they abhor current youth of this country they should be thanking them. Because of the youth protesting against Israel these guys can now freely say what they been wanting to say for years without getting ran out of town.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RufusG

It's a kosher Eotech (Meprolight)

Meprolight RDS's are good kit.

Remsen, glad you're safe & I hope your friends stay that way too.

Fu^ck the Muslim P'sOS.

MM

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

I am pretty sure that whatever that optic is, it's been beat to hell and back. This guy is in the Kfir brigade (combat and anti-terror generally), not a Sayaret unit (the analog to US special forces), and they don't get top end stuff.

As for praying, it depends where I am...if I'm in Montana, I face east (towards Jerusalem). If I were to be in Afghanistan, I'd face west (again, towards Jerusalem).

Copy that on the prayers. I forgot you guys love Jerusalem too.

Find out the make and model of that optic if you don't mind. It's the least you could do since I'm the only one that gave a fugk about your being OK.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Meprolight RDS's are good kit.

They are?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have a couple.......don't get used quite that hard, but works over several years & holds zero.

MM

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
you're

You're what?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

142 members (264mag, 280Ackleyrized, 300_savage, 1beaver_shooter, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 19 invisible), 1,936 guests, and 925 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,536
Posts18,531,054
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.