OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Deja vu all over again- - - -Trump keeps picking off the competition like he did in 2016. Now there's just a few different swamp critter RINOs backstabbing him this time around, plus a few of the same ones as before.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not endorsing Trump….yet, maybe not at all.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I’m shocked

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Democrat plan to win next presidential election is coming along nicely.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Sounds like he rounded up some major contributions for his campaign and was money ahead then hangs it up. Hmm1st or 2nd page in the play book?
After obama it should have been pretty clear that no more blacks are needed in the whitehouse.

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 11/13/23.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I’m Shocked..

Trey not Lindsay..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The media will now say Trump is doing well in the poles. This will give Trumpkins false hope and further weed out his competition in Republican candidate ranks. This might end in civil unrest, but I guess just like with January 6th protesters they figure there is enough places to hold and control them. I wonder who Americans will choose often confused gentleman or little crazy hard to control gentleman. I suspect the former because confused can be helped with proper helpers and is mych easier to control and deal with.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Slavek
The Democrat plan to win next presidential election is coming along nicely.
The Democrats have no plan to “Win” anything, especially the Presidential election

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
The Democrats have no plan to “Win” anything, especially the Presidential election

Have to agree with Steve on this. Their plan all along has been to cheat.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The Democrat plan is for Robert Kennedy Jr. to run as an independent, to get most of the independent votes, Rino Votes, and he might get a few moderate Democrat votes. However, this is going to hurt Trump the most, thus allowing Biden to get in. Ross Perot all over again. Clinton never got over 50% of the vote when Perot ran as Perot split the Republican vote. RK, Jr will take more Trump votes than Biden plus the independents.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tim was getting less than 1% of the vote as compared to Trump's 44%. I think Tim is a good senator and should stay there. Just like Ted Cruz is a good senator and should stay there. It doesn't matter, the democRATs still have the controls to the vote counting machines and they are still sending out thousands of ballots to God only knows who.

I certainly hope that the GOP shows more backbone this time around and if Donald get's the nomination, they stand up and support him. But, I'm not holding my breath. Rona McDaniels Romney is going to $hitcan any chance of a republican getting elected. Especially one named Trump.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Sounds like he rounded up some major contributions for his campaign and was money ahead then hangs it up. Hmm1st or 2nd page in the play book?
After obama it should have been pretty clear that no more blacks are needed in the whitehouse.

I disagree. Obama’s father was from Africa not from here. His father’s culture has nothing in common with black American culture. He’s sold himself as one of them but he is nothing like them.

I’d be happy to vote for a Herman Cain, Ben Carson, or Thomas Sowell for president without hesitation.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He probably dropped out because of white Privilege.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Didn't know he was a gagger...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
Tim was getting less than 1% of the vote as compared to Trump's 44%. I think Tim is a good senator and should stay there. Just like Ted Cruz is a good senator and should stay there. It doesn't matter, the democRATs still have the controls to the vote counting machines and they are still sending out thousands of ballots to God only knows who.

I certainly hope that the GOP shows more backbone this time around and if Donald get's the nomination, they stand up and support him.
But, I'm not holding my breath. Rona McDaniels Romney is going to $hitcan any chance of a republican getting elected. Especially one named Trump.

kwg
Not going to happen.

The Republican Establishment is trying to get him removed from primary ballots as we speak.

This will be the Republican Establishment’s 2016 and 2020 “Stop Trump at Any Cost” on steroids.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Unmarried- - - -lives with his Mama, I believe. It's been rumored he bats for the other team for years. He denies it- - - -speaking through the closet door!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The me too crowd is dwindling. Ronna the cocktail waitress is still in denial and the remaining few are wondering if they’ll find a place in the new administration.

F
fburgtx Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Unmarried- - - -lives with his Mama, I believe. It's been rumored he bats for the other team for years. He denies it- - - -speaking through the closet door!

He’s finally showing off a “girlfriend”. Don’t know one way or the other, but I threw that in there, because of all the rumors…

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by fburgtx
He’s finally showing off a “girlfriend”.

It's worked for years for Hilary- - - - -she led Bill around by the ring in his nose while Huma's big nose got rug burns.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (22kHornet, 204guy, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 61 invisible), 2,500 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,602
Posts18,492,280
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.