Print Thread
Hop To
Page 125 of 299 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 298 299
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/ukraine-conflict-updates

Grace Mappes, Angelica Evans, Riley Bailey, Karolina Hird, and Frederick W. Kagan

November 12, 2023, 3:55pm ET

Ukraine appears to be intensifying attacks against Russian military, logistics, and other high-profile assets in rear areas in occupied Ukraine and Russia.
The Russian government is attempting to downplay the extent of its efforts to strengthen control over the Russian information space.
Russia continues to posture itself as a prominent security guarantor for authoritarian countries in Africa.
Russian forces conducted a limited series of missile strikes targeting southern Ukraine on November 12.
Russian forces continued offensive operations along the Kupyansk-Kreminna line, near Bakhmut, in the Donetsk-Zaporizhia Oblast border area, and in western Zaporizhia Oblast.
Ukrainian forces made a marginal gain on the east (left) bank of Kherson Oblast on November 12 amid ongoing ground operations.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
So not yet ? 😁

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by LBP
Did Russia surrender yet?
That’s the question I have been asking for about 2 years now. Beginning to look like Tdoyka, Houston, and John Burns may be fixing to experience heartbreak.
Originally Posted by LBP
So not yet ? 😁
Not yet, but at least Ukraine's main cheerleader from Wyoming has been released from the asylum and is back playing the equivalent of Baghdad Bob.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by LBP
That’s the question I have been asking for about 2 years now. Beginning to look like Tdoyka, Houston, and John Burns may be fixing to experience heartbreak.
Originally Posted by LBP
So not yet ? 😁
Not yet, but at least Ukraine's main cheerleader from Wyoming has been released from the asylum and is back playing the equivalent of Baghdad Bob.

They will be calling for Zelensky to win when they are in nursing homes.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by LBP
So not yet ? 😁

No doubt!

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by LBP
So not yet ? 😁

They will be calling for Zelensky to win when they are in nursing homes.

Fuggin Burns!

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Currently I’m pulling for a continued stalemate in Ukraine where both sides, Russia and Ukraine are mired down in a continuous back and forth. The heartless side of me thinks that for every casualty suffered by either Russia or Ukraine is one less future potential enemy for us. I have no illusions about Ukraine being an ally of the USA should conflict arise. They’re raised with the mentality that the west is their existential enemy despite their love of our decadent excesses. If Ukraine can continue to put up a rigorous defense then Russia won’t be as inclined to mess around in the Hamas-Iran-Israel debacle….hopefully. It appears that Russia has its hands full with Ukraine right now and unlike the USA and our ability to meddle in multiple places at once Russia can barely do 1 thing at a time. As long as Russia is stuck in Ukraine they won’t have as much time to interfere and they won’t have the weapons to give to support Iran and Hezbollah….hopefully. 😉

Once China goes after Taiwan “we’ll have everyone right where we want them.” 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LBP
Fuggin Burns!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by LBP
Fuggin Burns!

Says who? 😂

But seriously has Russia surrendered yet?

Last edited by LBP; 11/12/23.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by LBP
Fuggin Burns!

Says who? 😂

I am old enough to remember when you whimpered and whined about the Ukraine war. Now you feel safe because Ukraine has stopped the Orcs.

Maybe you should show your thanks that some brave souls in Ukraine kept your children safe?

Originally Posted by LBP
Fuqk Ukraine! I have two sons 17 and 21 and nothing there is worth my boy’s lives. If they can defeat the Russians good for them, if not good for the Russians. It’s not our war!!

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by LBP
Fuggin Burns!

Says who? 😂

I am old enough to remember when you whimpered and whined about the Ukraine war. Now you feel safe because Ukraine has stopped the Orcs.

Maybe you should show your thanks that some brave souls in Ukraine kept your children safe?

Originally Posted by LBP
Fuqk Ukraine! I have two sons 17 and 21 and nothing there is worth my boy’s lives. If they can defeat the Russians good for them, if not good for the Russians. It’s not our war!!

I stick by that post and like many post since Fugk Ukraine. Not one cent of American money, equipment, or personnel should assist either side in anyway. It’s all over now anyway since Russia surrendered I guess.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
LOL! Ukraine hasn't kept anyone safe. Ukraine hasn't stopped the US Gov't from promoting abortion, sodomy, and Woke world-wide.

Politics is War by Other Means
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone
LOL! Ukraine hasn't kept anyone safe. Ukraine hasn't stopped the US Gov't from promoting abortion, sodomy, and Woke world-wide.
this post is dumber than many others, congrats.

H&R Discussion Discord: https://discord.gg/4MqJrMvZZK
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by aether_tech
this post is dumber than many others, congrats.
Should we create dollars (debt) and give them to any foreign country? If so, why. and which countries?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Actually the post is spot on!

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by LBP
Fuggin Burns!

Says who? 😂

Originally Posted by LBP
LMAO!!! The detox didn't take. Start over.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Bakhmut holds!! lol

Last edited by UpTop; 11/13/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UpTop
Bakhmut hFolds!! lol
FIFY laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/ukraine-conflict-updates

Christina Harward, Karolina Hird, Riley Bailey, Nicole Wolkov, George Barros, and Frederick W. Kagan

November 13, 2023, 6:55pm ET

Russian state media released and later retracted reports about the "regrouping" of Russian forces on the east (left) bank of Kherson Oblast to positions further east of the Dnipro River, suggesting that the Russian command and/or Russian state media apparatus has failed to establish a coordinated information line for the Russian response to ongoing Ukrainian ground operations on the east bank.
There are three hypotheses of varying likelihood for the release of the now-retracted reports of a Russian regrouping on the east bank of Kherson Oblast: They may be indicative of actual discussions taking place in the high echelons of Russian military command that may have prematurely entered the information space before being officially released by the Russian military; the Russian military command alternatively may have instructed state media to release and then retract these reports as part of an information operation that aims to have Ukrainian forces underestimate available Russian manpower on the east bank of Kherson Oblast; or an outside source posing as the Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) provided information about the reported “regrouping” of Russian forces on the left bank of Kherson Oblast to Russian state media outlets.
Regardless of the causes and circumstances of the TASS and RIA Novosti reports, the reaction to them suggests that events in Kherson Oblast continue to be highly neuralgic in the pro-war information space and emphasizes that the Russian media space still has not coalesced around a singular rhetorical line about what is happening on the east bank of the Dnipro.
Ukrainian and Russian sources noted that weather conditions are impacting the battlespace but not halting operations.
Ukrainian officials indicated that Ukraine will likely conduct an interdiction campaign against Russian supply routes in the upcoming winter.
A Russian milblogger called on actors in the Russian information space to more widely amplify Russian strikes on Ukrainian military assets as opposed to Ukrainian strikes on Russian rear areas, indirectly highlighting a unique dynamic wherein the majority of reported Russian strikes seem to affect Ukrainian civilian objects, whereas the majority of reported Ukrainian strikes affect Russian military assets.
US Ambassador to Ukraine Bridget Brink stated that the 100th civilian ship departed the Black Sea corridor for civilian vessels on November 13, amid continued Russian efforts to deter usage of the corridor.
Former Wagner Group personnel are reportedly rejecting Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) recruitment attempts aimed at subsuming Wagner operations in Africa.
Russian forces continued offensive operations along the Kupyansk-Svatove line, near Bakhmut, near Avdiivka, west and southwest of Donetsk City, the Donetsk-Zaporizhia Oblast border area, and in western Zaporizhia Oblast and advanced in some areas of the frontline.
Ukrainian officials continued to discuss Russian forced mobilization of Ukrainian civilians in occupied areas of Ukraine.
Russian occupation officials continued to deport Ukrainian children to Russia under vacation schemes.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Fu ck jUkraine and fu ck pIssrael

America is broke and getting deeper in debt financing wars for two of the most corrupt governments on the planet

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Page 125 of 299 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 298 299

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,395
Posts18,488,841
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.