Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Glad you're safe Remsen. Quite the ordeal.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by kwg020
I understand there are some American volunteers doing the farming while the folks are in Gaza or getting ready for the Hezbollah invasion. They call them "cowboys" or something to that effect. Anyone else hear about this ?

kwg

It's accurate to the extent there are some ranch guys from Montana and Texas over right now, but my understanding is that it's just a few and they aren't working so Israelis can fight. With all respect to American cattle ranchers, their expertise wouldn't really be useful in Israel, where the ranching/farming is on a much smaller scale and focused on livestock other than cattle.

+1
The kibbutz system would mystify us.

Talk about a closed society...Kibbutzim are very insular and they do what they do the way they do it and don't want to hear otherwise. Plus, they are sort of a relic. You'd be hard pressed to find a kibbutz or moshav that is as big as a typical American cattle operation. They tend to focus on chickens/eggs and lambs, but even so, I have a feeling that the way they do things would confound American ranchers even for the small cattle ranches there...as I remember, most cattle are for dairy purposes, not meat.

You're talking small town Iowa and the hundreds who had 50 or 100 acres for generations. The rules for selling milk and milk products put us out of business in 1968. We were too small to go big so we sold the milkers and went to just stock cows. Dad didn't like sheep so we only took a small detour into sheep and it lasted just a couple of years. We had chickens and ducks as well. The chickens were for eating and eggs and the ducks were dad's pets. That was the rural way of life for many until government got involved. The Amish are the only ones practicing that way of life now to the best of my knowledge.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
For those interested, I got this picture a few minutes ago. My fake middle son (see my original post for an explanation) is a Golani soldier who was once wounded fighting in Gaza and is there now fighting again. It's purportedly a before and after picture of Hamas' "parliament" in Gaza. I didn't see him in the picture, so it probably is just something that has been circulating without attribution, but it certainly makes a point.

The yellow and green flag is the unit flag for Golani.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by Remsen; 11/13/23.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
olive oil and zatar
za'atar

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For those interested, I got this picture a few minutes ago. My fake middle son (see my original post for an explanation) is a Golani soldier who was once wounded fighting in Gaza and is there now fighting again. It's purportedly a before and after picture of Hamas' "parliament" in Gaza. I didn't see him in the picture, so it probably is just something that has been circulating without attribution, but it certainly makes a point.

Ain't that gonna go over like a fart in Temple.
Or, Da Mosque!😉

Sometimes when you starts a war you lose the war!😁

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

That's great!

laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
May God bless and protect him, Reme

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

Remsen Pard,

As the only member that took the time to ask about his Jewish pard, you know I'm interested pard.

What is a Golani soldier pard? Do they have the biggest noses or bank accounts pard? Maybe both pard?

Your Gentile pard,
Pard

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by deflave

Remsen Pard,

As the only member that took the time to ask about his Jewish pard, you know I'm interested pard.

What is a Golani soldier pard? Do they have the biggest noses or bank accounts pard? Maybe both pard?

Your Gentile pard,
Pard

Pard Flave, I have always, and will always, worship you above all other false pards.

Golani is an infantry brigade of the Jew Defense Force. They are the most selective of all non-special forces in the Jew Defense Force and usually are the first in battle. I was never even close to being qualified for such elite duty, but I have a very large nose and an even larger bank account, so I have to believe that they select based on some other factor. I would like to think that with my shooting skills, that isn't a factor either, as I would have been the Fuhrer of the Golani brigade in my time.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Remsen Pard,

Your Gentile pard,
Pard

Pard Flave, I have always, and will always, worship you above all other false pards.

Golani is an infantry brigade of the Jew Defense Force. They are the most selective of all non-special forces in the Jew Defense Force and usually are the first in battle. I was never even close to being qualified for such elite duty, but I have a very large nose and an even larger bank account, so I have to believe that they select based on some other factor. I would like to think that with my shooting skills, that isn't a factor either, as I would have been the Fuhrer of the Golani brigade in my time.

I weight 612.5 lbs you think they let me join? My mom says I be a good Soldier because I’m always winning in COD (call of duty)

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 79S

Remsen Pard,

Your Gentile pard,
Pard

I weight 612.5 lbs you think they let me join? My mom says I be a good Soldier because I’m always winning in COD (call of duty)

Depends on how that weight is distributed. I'm only 368 lbs but since I'm also 4'3" I was put into an elite unit to plug tunnels. I got a commendation for eating a lot of cabbage and going into the tunnels backwards. Fug the Geneva convention.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

Jew Pard,

I appreciate your being a pard.

And I thank you for the response pard.

I know you guys don't believe in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ but I will pray for you anyway pard.

Best of pard, pard,
Pard

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I've tried to make falafel here but just can't seem to get it crisp onbthe outside with the right texture on the inside like the Jerusalem street vendors did. I don't remember what tge white sauce was but it was good too. Some places put a little lemon in it that I liked. I think it was a yogurt sauce or something. One cart had a good curry sauce that mixed really well with the white sauce.

Bb

The trick is to put a little corn starch in your (falafel) balls.

Last edited by night_owl; 11/13/23.

abusus non tollit usum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So Remsen,
How long are yous Jews going to stretch this thing out?
Is this a 2 month ordeal? 6 month? Years?

I don't really care how long it takes the Jews to kill all the Hamas muzzies. Just curious what your opinion is.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RUM7
So Remsen,
How long are yous Jews going to stretch this thing out?
Is this a 2 month ordeal? 6 month? Years?

I don't really care how long it takes the Jews to kill all the Hamas muzzies. Just curious what your opinion is.

From what I've been seeing and hearing, it's going to be a while. At first I thought Netanyahu was making some big mistakes with the speed and direction of the response. I thought that the only right move would have been to assassinate the mullahs in Iran and leave Gaza as the sheithole that it is.

But what I'm seeing is actually a long overdue measure...Gaza is being demilitarized and a lot of it is being leveled. It's slow and methodical work to minimize our own casualties as well as those of non-combatants and it may take several more months to fully pacify the entire area, but that is what has to be done. Anything less means the rocket attacks will resume and Hamas will survive.

I hope I'm not wrong about this, but I think Netanyahu finally understands that his legacy, which he cares about deeply, can only be sealed if he's the PM who eliminates Hamas, and so far he's doing the right things to make that a reality.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Jew Pard,

I appreciate your being a pard.

And I thank you for the response pard.

I know you guys don't believe in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ but I will pray for you anyway pard.

Best of pard, pard,
Pard

Thank you, Pard Flave. One question: Is Jesus a Pard? I suspect he is only a Pard to those who accept him as G-d's only Pard, but I have to ask to make sure.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Thank you, Pard Flave. One question: Is Jesus a Pard? I suspect he is only a Pard to those who accept him as G-d's only Pard, but I have to ask to make sure.

Pard,

Specifics on religions have been the wedge between pards since the beginning of pards.

Best thing a pard can do is pard up, and pard on.

Jesus' and his crew were all Jews pard. I'm sure they were just trying to get a promotion pard.

Your Pard,
Pard

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Remsen Pard,

Your Gentile pard,
Pard

As George Carlin used to say "there are 2 kinds of people on a battlefield. The poor and the minorities". Is your fake middle son one of those ?? I'm glad to see he is still kicking some Hamas butt.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought that the only right move would have been to assassinate the mullahs in Iran and leave Gaza as the sheithole that it is.

Um, how about both?

Please don't feed the trolls!
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (160user, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 56 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,520
Posts18,472,585
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.