Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by steve4102
Let the cat out of the bag, did I

You are too brokedick to own a cat...

...or a bag.
Oh, that’s clever.

Did you have your wife, or your sister help you write that?

Oh sorry, my mistake, wife and sister are the same person.

"The View" is coming on shortly She-Steve...

Hmm interesting, I didn’t know this, it’s funny how you did though.

Who is your favorite character

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 160user
Yeah, years of interbreeding and battling STDs from fuqking sheep must take its toll on the ol’ memory.

You fugg a lot of sheep do ya?

Is it fun?

Minnesota Muzzy thing?

Do you make them wear a Burqa?

In this part of the state we practice SAFE sex by branding the sheep that bite.

I had no idea sheep bite...

Is that why Minnesotans have such tiny cocks?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

...or a bag.
Oh, that’s clever.

YOU...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

...or a bag.
Oh, that’s clever.

YOU...

Oh I’m sorry, I forgot about your generations of inbreeding.

Let me rephrase, ok.

Who is your favorite character on The View?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This happened in my area last month.

AVERY COUNTY, N.C. — A fight Saturday night over a deer led to a deadly shooting in Avery County, the sheriff’s office said.

Deputies said it started when neighbors, one of whom is a detention officer, got into a fight on Teaster Valley Lane in the Banner Elk area.

Investigators said that officer, Brendan Smith, is accused of shooting and killing his neighbor, Mike Houser.

Deputies said the field next to where Houser was living is where he died this weekend. His girlfriend said they planned to get married there.

“He was a wonderful man that loved me, loved our dogs, loved our grandkids,” she said. “We never actually got married and we were supposed to get married by the river.”

No one is charged at this point, but the State Bureau of Investigation is looking into the shooting because the officer works for the sheriff’s office.

Witnesses said Smith, who lives directly across the Elk River, was bow hunting Saturday evening. They said one of his arrows struck a deer that then crossed the river and collapsed in the field in front of Houser’s home.

Witnesses said that’s where the two men got into some sort of argument, which Houser’s girlfriend says was heated.

Heidi Teaster and her father live nearby and are stunned this happened.

“A deer -- over a deer. He could have drove away,” she said. “He could have just drove away.”

Deputies said Smith, who was off duty at the time, remained at the scene. He’s now on administrative leave while the SBI investigates.

“It’s pitiful that you have to take someone’s life over a deer that shouldn’t have ever been done,” neighbor Terry Teaster said.

We asked the sheriff’s office if Houser possibly had a weapon. They couldn’t comment about the investigation, but did say only one weapon was found at the scene.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Who is your favorite character on The View?

You...

Damn you are stupid.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, years of interbreeding and battling STDs from fuqking sheep must take its toll on the ol’ memory.

You fugg a lot of sheep do ya?

Is it fun?

Minnesota Muzzy thing?

Do you make them wear a Burqa?

In this part of the state we practice SAFE sex by branding the sheep that bite.

I had no idea sheep bite...

Is that why Minnesotans have such tiny cocks?

I am not sure. I don't examine other guys manhood to compare.

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
All bull chit aside She-Steve...

Have you EVER posted anything of content?

Not just some parroted diatribe you skimmed in Breitbart?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I am not sure. I don't examine other guys manhood to compare.

Fair enough...

Those sheep biting incidents are probably a very private matter for many...

Like when She-Steve had those 32 gerbils removed from his rectum.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Seafire
I've been in several situations with the same scenario...

My game plan was the same each time.. Well its all yours and I just walk away.

is a deer worth provoking a situation such as this and having this outcome?

NOT in my BOOK it ain't...
Seriously? We’re not talking public land here. Hunting where you aren’t allowed on private property is trespassing. Theft, really. Shoot me if you have to, but I’m not putting up with that chit.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Three people were shot Sunday afternoon in Todd County Kentucky in a dispute over who had permission to hunt a certain property. I was waiting to post a link to the story, but the cops are still investigating. Apparently, the property had been sold and the hunter who had permission was trying to get the three hunters to leave, a teenager, his father, and grandfather. The three didn't want to leave, and jumped on the one guy and started hitting on him, and he in turn shot the three. I knew those involved, and the teen is still in a Nashville hospital, with his father and grandfather treated and released. The shooter was also taken to a hospital and treated and released. Details are still sketchy, but I was told that the shooter purposely shot the three family members to wound, rather than to kill.

This happened fairly close to where I live, and I saw the grandfather in town today with his foot all bandaged up. My thinking is that it was a pretty stupid thing to do to provoke an argument over who had permission to hunt, to the point where it ended up with people shot. Somebody should have their azz kicked over this.
Good thing the shooter didn't have a 6.5 Creedmoreandmore. Even a superficial wound is deadly.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I don’t know why these confrontations turn violent. It tells us in the Bible that we need to forgive those that trespass.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
All bull chit aside She-Steve...

Have you EVER posted anything of content?

Not just some parroted diatribe you skimmed in Breitbart?

Ya mean like this,

Is reading and retaining that difficult for you?

I know you are a product of inbreeding, but come on man, even a toothless inbred like yourself isn’t that dumb.

Last edited by steve4102; 11/14/23.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by frogman43
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
reminds me of the Massacre here in Wi 20 yrs ago, 6 killed, 2 or 3 wounded after confronting some Ho Chi Minh hunting/trespassing on their land & stand... stood there wide eyed in disbelief as they were being mowed down... if you're gonna' confront someone who's armed, be respectful, and be ready to shoot if need be... and another reason i like 5 or more rounds in the magazine... fugg them short fat cotridges...

Too bad Wisconsin didn’t have the death penalty. Hmong prick sure deserved it.

That was the incident I was thinking of.....has it really been 20 years already? Damn I'm getting old!

Frog---OUT!
That Mud Duck is still in prison after doing 20 years? I thought the liberals in Wisconsin would have sprung him by now.
Good behavior and all that. Where's the guy who snuffed Jeffery Dahmer when you need him?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JeffA
Don't confuse this Kentucky hunting story with the one the OP posted..

These two guys shot and killed themselves over the weekend while attempting to hunt and walk at the same time but in a completely different county.

Hunters accidentally shot themselves in separate incidents in same county, sheriff says

Nov. 13, 2023
GARRARD COUNTY, Ky. (WKYT) - Two hunters are dead after two separate incidents in Garrard County over the weekend.

We’re told 77-year-old Russell Stillwell, of Indiana, was killed in the first incident Saturday morning in the Buckeye community.

Then, on Sunday, 26-year-old Benjamin Brogle, Jr., of Garrard County, was killed in an incident in the northern part of the county.

Sheriff Willie Skeens says both men were walking when they accidentally shot and killed themselves. Skeens tells us he has never seen anything like this in 30 years of law enforcement.

This is a developing story.

https://www.wkyt.com/2023/11/13/hun...rate-incidents-same-county-sheriff-says/

Impossible! Everyone knows everyone has perfect muzzle control!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
If the shooter weren’t the owner, he should be in prison with the others
You are drunk ALL THE TIME.
FIXT

Ironic AF

Camp is where you make it.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Keep your hands to yourself…

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
reminds me of the Massacre here in Wi 20 yrs ago, 6 killed, 2 or 3 wounded after confronting some Ho Chi Minh hunting/trespassing on their land & stand... stood there wide eyed in disbelief as they were being mowed down... if you're gonna' confront someone who's armed, be respectful, and be ready to shoot if need be... and another reason i like 5 or more rounds in the magazine... fugg them short fat cotridges...

Chi Vang was the guys name I believe. If memory serves me correct, he took the time to remove the scope from his SKS before he shot them all. They should have just found a rope and a tall tree.
I remember the story well. It happened on a Sunday afternoon. That is the worst day of the week for alcohol related disputes. A hunter found the Hmong in a stand on private property and called in reinforcements that showed up and there apparently began some cursing and threatening toward the Hmong by a large group of mid-westerners intent on convincing Vang of the error of his ways. As he was leaving on foot one of landowner group shot in the ground behind him to add emphasis to their order to leave. Vang turned around and started shooting, probably with an SKS or an AK. He certainly was wrong to trespass which from my time with the Federal agents in Michigan I learned that is what Hmong do and they kill everything they see.

But firing a round toward an armed man especially a battle hardened man is a really bad idea. If I remember correctly one of the men he shot was running toward an ATV upon which there was a rifle.

I would suspect alcohol fueled a lot of this and I'm not talking about Vang.

Yeah, there is a lot more to that story.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
What a waste!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
LMAO ! Be better than the 48 hours you’ll spend on the Campfire being a drunken LOSER. 😂😂😂

Prove it.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1beaver_shooter, 21, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,455 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,447
Posts18,489,641
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.