Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Fotis
I bet the tipped gameking would be deadly on most large game.....

I just ordered up a box to try in my 308. They seem like a good addition. Joel D took an elk with the 165 out of the Mashburn Super. Bullet blew thru pretty nicely which lends that it ain't a cream puff.

Semper Fi
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yup I heard they were tougher than the regular gameking. I used the 130 out of my 6.5 PRC but have not taken any game.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Yup I heard they were tougher than the regular gameking. I used the 130 out of my 6.5 PRC but have not taken any game.
Have heard the same.

The 140 SGK HPBT at around 2,750 fps out of my 7RM seems a bit more expansive on game than the 140 NBT and a tad more accurate. It does exit chest shot WT's, no experience with bone hits.

I haven't tried the Tipped SGK's but have read good reports.

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thank you DF

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Feral_American
Originally Posted by JacquesShellac
Originally Posted by HeavyLoad
And no need to keep sending me pm’s, deleting without reading.
Why is everyone of your meaningless posts edited? Mommy proof reading for you?

That's a maser tell.

Been down that road with him in previous arguments that everyone got mad at me for getting into. Haven't had any dealings with this maser joker other than what I've seen others comment about him. Funny thing is though, just as soon as I eluded to anothertwat being maser, this maser started "following" my profile.
Coincidence? I had to put anothertwat on ignore to stop the PMs.

that should tell you something, but you're not aware of yourself

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by anothergun

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

And what could you be possibly be looing for in a bullet now ? LOL I tested the majors in wet telephone books and the Prohunter expanded the best out of all of them, and all of them provided the same penetration. Guess you're wondering what caliber and weight.... .243 100 grainers. I'm thinking larger cal would be better. Prohunters are practically non existent and who knows when they'll be back. Any deer I shot flattened like a bolt of lightening hit them. Course any bullet of any manufacture did the same thing.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
140 Ballistic Silvertips right now.

I am really wanting to try the Sierra Gameking HPBT though.

Seems Dirtfarmer has had good success with those.
Yeah, if you can find them.

DF

Gunbroker

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

That's a maser tell.

Been down that road with him in previous arguments that everyone got mad at me for getting into. Haven't had any dealings with this maser joker other than what I've seen others comment about him. Funny thing is though, just as soon as I eluded to anothertwat being maser, this maser started "following" my profile.

Oh I'm quite certain it wasn't in your defense.

Nobody likes you, you should just go away, seriously.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I've mostly used 140 grain Accubonds. They've worked great on mule deer, antelope and elk.

IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

That's a maser tell.

Oh I'm quite certain it wasn't in your defense.

Nobody likes you, you should just go away, seriously.

First of all it's not true not everyone doesn't like me, and I'm not concerned what some, which are few, think I don't know, the truth is they don't like the fact that I argue with guys like you. On the other hand you like to argue and post, most of the time, USELESS information on top of it.

You’re a conceited, plain and simple with your narcissistic bs posts. Now that’s quite certain!! Quite a few told me via pm that you’re a bum ! So don’t flatter yourself !

Last edited by anothergun; 11/16/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
anotherdickhead you are one dumb sim bitch. I told you I’m not opening your pm’s.
Now go have your mommy wipe your nose it’s time for your dinner.
You mentally challenged piece of chit

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Translation:

First of all it's not true not everyone doesn't like me, and I'm not concerned what some, which are few, think I don't know, the truth is they don't like the fact that I argue with guys like you.

Nobody likes the fact you argue at all because you don't bring a good argument to the table. Blithering idiocy is the best you can do which is one thing, but you simply can't resist trainwrecking someone's thread with it.

On the other hand you like to argue and post, most of the time, USELESS information on top of it.

No, I don't like to argue. I just have a zero tolerance for stupid fuc-kers. There's a difference.

You’re a conceited, plain and simple with your narcissistic bs posts. Now that’s quite certain!!

You're a damn democrat aren't you....because THAT'S exactly how democrats justify their existence. Do/say azzloads of stupid chit then accuse others of doing the exact same thing.

Quite a few told me via pm that you’re a bum ! So don’t flatter yourself !

Now THAT'S funny, that "quite a few" would PM you at all for anything.

Post up those PMs princess, names included or it don't count.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by bowmanh
I've mostly used 140 grain Accubonds. They've worked great on mule deer, antelope and elk.
Good bullet. Not quite as accurate as the 140 SGK HPBT out of my 7-08 Hart barrel, but probably a better choice for big game tougher than WT’s.

DF

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Translation:

First of all it's not true not everyone doesn't like me, and I'm not concerned what some, which are few, think I don't know, the truth is they don't like the fact that I argue with guys like you.

Nobody likes the fact you argue at all because you don't bring a good argument to the table. Blithering idiocy is the best you can do which is one thing, but you simply can't resist trainwrecking someone's thread with it.

On the other hand you like to argue and post, most of the time, USELESS information on top of it.

No, I don't like to argue. I just have a zero tolerance for stupid fuc-kers. There's a difference.

You’re a conceited, plain and simple with your narcissistic bs posts. Now that’s quite certain!!

You're a damn democrat aren't you....because THAT'S exactly how democrats justify their existence. Do/say azzloads of stupid chit then accuse others of doing the exact same thing.

Think I'm done arguring with you

Last edited by anothergun; 11/16/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Translation:

you don't bring a good argument to the table.

YOU LYING BASTARD... you've been had countless times, just because it's not the way you do things..... you're small and that's all there is to it. Little [bleep] !
anotherdickhead the best part of you is still swishing and swashing around in your mommy’s stink hole.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
moving on to other threads HERE

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I have started using StaBALL 6.5 in my 7mm-08. The powder flows through my dispenser like water! I'm using a Hornady 139 grain Interlock BTSP. The accuracy is great and I should be getting over 2,750 fps from my short 18 1/2" barrel.

Looking forward to thumping a whitetail or a hog with it!

Chris

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by LOBO2
I have started using StaBALL 6.5 in my 7mm-08. The powder flows through my dispenser like water! I'm using a Hornady 139 grain Interlock BTSP. The accuracy is great and I should be getting over 2,750 fps from my short 18 1/2" barrel.

Looking forward to thumping a whitetail or a hog with it!

Chris
I have a couple of cans, just never tried it in the 7-08. Have heard good things about it.

DF

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Tough to beat Big Game.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 2,446 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,603
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.