Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Originally Posted by Swamplord
The Scottish Rite of Freemasons is the gentile/goyim order that is allowed to exist with money & power, as established by the Talmudic Yids , so long as they obey the commands of their masters and work mindlessly in assisting to establish the One World Government

Most if not all .... of the millionaires, politicians, judges, lawyers, doctors, professors. etc. etc. are in the coven of Satanists with varying levels of knowledge of the true goals of Freemasonry, the higher the degree the more they are allowed to know and attain wealth beyond any normal citizen

The rest of the rabble are zombies, clueless and blind like rats in cages waiting for the masters instructions for the next mission, expendable drones

I see we have some of those mendicants here
Jeebus. Another tiktok watcher. So let me ask you this since you are another that apparently believes a Scottish Rite Mason with the honorary 33rd degree is an end all be all..
What about the other appendant body, The York Rite and their highest degree, the Templars? Why are they not "in the know?"
Let me guess, you didn't know that there was another appendant body of masonry? Go find a tiktok video about that.

Your line of defense is Tik Tok ? LMAO !
I Don't have that app, lol !

It is quite clear some of you here are absolutely clueless on what Freemasonry is and what their goals are ...

"Muh daddy & grandpa were Masons" .. really ? so stupidity does run in the family .....

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
My Great grandpa's Shriner sward is around here.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
The Scottish Rite of Freemasons is the gentile/goyim order that is allowed to exist with money & power, as established by the Talmudic Yids , so long as they obey the commands of their masters and work mindlessly in assisting to establish the One World Government

Most if not all .... of the millionaires, politicians, judges, lawyers, doctors, professors. etc. etc. are in the coven of Satanists with varying levels of knowledge of the true goals of Freemasonry, the higher the degree the more they are allowed to know and attain wealth beyond any normal citizen

The rest of the rabble are zombies, clueless and blind like rats in cages waiting for the masters instructions for the next mission, expendable drones

Jeebus. Another tiktok watcher. So let me ask you this since you are another that apparently believes a Scottish Rite Mason with the honorary 33rd degree is an end all be all..
What about the other appendant body, The York Rite and their highest degree, the Templars? Why are they not "in the know?"
Let me guess, you didn't know that there was another appendant body of masonry? Go find a tiktok video about that.

It is quite clear some of you here are absolutely clueless on what Freemasonry is and what their goals are ...

"Muh daddy & grandpa were Masons" .. really ? so stupidity does run in the family .....

Were you ever a Mason?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

No, I'm actually a Mason and was master of my lodge from 21-22. I'm also a Knights Templar in the York Rite which is "as high as you can go." I bring up tiktok because that's the kind of stupid rumors that are on there and people spread the lies and the oblivious believe them because they have nothing else to go off of.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

No, I'm actually a Mason and was master of my lodge from 21-22. I'm also a Knights Templar in the York Rite which is "as high as you can go." I bring up tiktok because that's the kind of stupid rumors that are on there and people spread the lies and the oblivious believe them because they have nothing else to go off of.

Ok, cool !
(not really)

You've reached the peak of where the blind goyim are allowed to be at .

Beyond that is pure evil

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Ok, cool !
(not really)

Beyond that is pure evil
So when a person gets to a certain "level", THEY sit him down and say,
"Alright man, now here's the real deal."...
Lmao. It's as stupid as it sounds. There's no supernatural shìt in this world. Just people living and judging others.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Were you ever a Mason?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Ok, cool !
(not really)

Beyond that is pure evil
So when a person gets to a certain "level", THEY sit him down and say,
"Alright man, now here's the real deal."...
Lmao. It's as stupid as it sounds. There's no supernatural shìt in this world. Just people living and judging others.

Sucks doesn't it ?

you sell your soul to the devil and do as you're told like a fkn slave but still can't be in with the boys in the circle, and have no fkn clue what the clubs real goals are ....

Maybe it's time to do some real research ?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by marktheshark
"Secret" Rituals etc etc, stupid looking hats, hanging around a male only "club" filled with Boomers, etc.....nah I think Im good without!!
The Masons or the Pope and Clergy?

Both!!!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Again. That's retarded. Theres no such thing as "evil" for one. And, I'm already as high as you can go so when do I get to learn the dark arts?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by slumlord
Do you have to know how to cut stone with a chisel, lay rock, brick, block, pour concrete? Tile, etc? To be a Mason?

??
Nope. It never was about that.
So just some old guys with soft hands, never touched a bag of Type-N,S and likely have to call a plumber even for wussy stuff like a clogged kitchen drain?

10-4

But the rings are cool

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Is Jesus mentioned in any of the rituals?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Theres no such thing as "evil" for one.

OK....

This alone should be telling.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Is Jesus mentioned in any of the rituals?

Only GOD. Actually, belief in Jesus is left up to the individual. It's not a religion nor is it claimed to be.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Stophel
Theres no such thing as "evil" for one.

OK....

This alone should be telling.
Sorry but I believe in taking responsibility for my own actions and not pawning them off on a perfect person that absolutely doesn't deserve it, all in the name of not being able to help myself because I'm being tempted by invisible forces.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Again. That's retarded. Theres no such thing as "evil" for one. And, I'm already as high as you can go so when do I get to learn the dark arts?

As high as you are allowed to go .....

Think hard about that...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

Think hard about that...

Were you ever a Mason?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry but I believe in taking responsibility for my own actions and not pawning them off on a perfect person that absolutely doesn't deserve it, all in the name of not being able to help myself because I'm being tempted by invisible forces.
That's a pretty weird thing to say.
Is that what you think Christianity is about?

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Think hard about that...
Who said "allowed" except you?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Tyrone
That's a pretty weird thing to say.
Is that what you think Christianity is about?
I do now. I used to be a Christian, raised all my life as such until I decided to take the perspective of an outside observer and come up with my own conclusions because like most people, I was indoctrinated into the belief. I now see it as a crutch and it sounds completely weird being objective. Demons, dragons, devil, angels, a God that loves you so much that he created a hell even knowing that the majority of his creation would end up there. I believe in a God, but not a God that's obsessed with blood, sacrifices and worship. But my opinion doesn't have to be anyone else's.

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1badf350, 160user, 22250rem, 219DW, 222ND, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 3,395 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,748
Posts18,535,483
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.