Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Shame on all the Fire members who applauded the railroading and sacrificing of Officer Chauvin on the alter of BLM. You took the side of the destroyers of our civilization.

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
Did you get that off Alpha News? What do you think of that site?

My wife read Liz Collins' book titled "They're Lying". She sent Collins an email asking some questions and Liz responded.Liz Collins then informed my wife that she was seeking funding to make a film and requested a donation.If she received the appropriate funding she then could release the film to the public without charge.My wife and I agreed to send her a donation.

In August of this year we received an email and a link to a "teaser" video of this coming film.

About six days ago we received another link to the completed film.I then posted the film at the Fire when I got a chance

To answer your original question,I just visited the site.It's a rather obscure site and hasn't made the list of the top 100 conservative sites,but Liz Collins should be applauded for her courageous work in getting this information to the public.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
OMG John your observations about that city,unfortunately,is the story of the destruction of too many American cities.

Thanks for the insight.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It was a deep state operation from top to bottom. They were just waiting for the right dead black criminal to lie about to the public. The rest was part of a well planned script.
In retrospect,it appears your statement to be accurate.

It's a shame that video can't be shown in every high school and college across the nation, and prime network time TV.
The educational system has been overwhelmed with Commies indoctrinating children and homos grooming those same children.This truthful film contradicts their Satanic agenda.

Originally Posted by ldholton
it's my understanding that they have recently done another autopsy. absolutely proving that the police were innocent in his death that he was fixing to die anyway in a nutshell...
The original autopsy proved that Floyd died if an overdoes and no physical force was applied to cause his death

Shame on all the Fire members who applauded the railroading and sacrificing of Officer Chauvin on the alter of BLM. You took the side of the destroyers of our civilization.
Those discussions were very revealing.Rush Limbaugh stated that George Floyd was murdered.My family chalked up his statement to an emotional outburst caused by his cancer medications.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rte
Rush Limbaugh stated that George Floyd was murdered.My family chalked up his statement to an emotional outburst caused by his cancer medications.
Yeah, that wasn't the old Rush I knew.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If the cops didn't ever touch Floyd, what he had inside of his body, he would not have been alive by midnight of that day.

Floyd killed himself with the drugs he took....

But as the Liberal Left guru, Sal Alinsky said... never let a disaster go to waste.

So they burned down Lake Street, loot and robbed many businesses there, and went all over the city with signs pumping them up and down to get the attention of the press...

Just one more DFL success story........

and who paid for the clean up of Lake Street? The DFL tax payers of Minnesota... again.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Seafire
If the cops didn't ever touch Floyd, what he had inside of his body, he would not have been alive by midnight of that day.
Maybe, maybe not. Doesn't matter. The OD combined with 75% coronary artery blockage, combined with the exertion of resisting arrest so vigorously and for so long, is likely what killed him at that time. Subtract resisting arrest, and he may have lived longer, but he did that to himself.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ldholton
it's my understanding that they have recently done another autopsy. absolutely proving that the police were innocent in his death that he was fixing to die anyway in a nutshell...

Seems to me that someone who even had the training of a Basic EMT could have seen that the reported results was either a lie for political convenience, or a deliberate hoax....

Even if Chauvin was an A Hole, the A HOLE who killed George Floyd was George Floyd.

I'd like to see Chauvin released from jail, and a judge award him a large sum of money from the City of Minneapolis and Hennepin County... big enough to hurt both the county and city financially big time.

The people who were bottom lined responsible for it all, was the leaders within the DFL.

Shows that they would even burn down half their city to make the world news...

whole time I lived there, Minneapolis has this stigma that they play second fiddle to Chicago, while being starved for attention from the press... so they don't come across as that big small town on the northern prairies, full of backward farmers.

I have no idea why anyone there in their right mind would vote for the DFL.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Thanks, rte. E

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I remember that. even with those with experience stating that A: Chauvin's knee was not on his neck, and B: it was a long approved and trained method of subduing someone with minimal impact. we were just callled boot lickers etc.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I remember that. even with those with experience stating that A: Chauvin's knee was not on his neck, and B: it was a long approved and trained method of subduing someone with minimal impact. we were just callled boot lickers etc.

They also got jabbed, boosted, and were hysterical in their support of the ukraine. Now they've moved on to unconditional support of israel.

MAGA
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
There are some beaurecrats who need to answer for this.

The way life should be.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 160user
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by 160user
I am embarrassed to live in this state. I admit it.

Taint the state brother, it's that liberal szchithole of a city and its twin on the other side of the river.

Well, I live in "Damn Near Canada" now but maybe I need to move a little farther North.

I live pretty far north as well, but Scott is right, MPLS, Madison, Chicago, Detroit . . . it’s all the same

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
The position George Floyd was put in was in the police manual used by that police department. However, it also states in that manual that, as soon as reasonably possible, the suspect needs to be be moved out of that position and into a "recovery position" as that position can cause positional asphyxiation resulting in death.

Derek Chauvin as a experienced and trained police officer new (or should be expected to know) that a person held in this position for an extended time would result in death. If he had forgotten this, the recent lawsuit against his policed department over a similar situation should have refreshed his memory.

One of the less senior officers suggested it was time to put George Floyd on his side in a recovery position. Derek Chauvin overruled his subordinate and kept George Floyd in that position until he went limp.

George Floyd communicated to the officers that he was having problems breathing and he was in obvious physical distress from being in that position.

People observing from the sidewalk saw George Floyds obvious distress and told the police to stop because he was killing him. In other words, rational people could see what Derek Chauvin was doing was basically killing Floyd.

Expert testimony (and the evidence they provided) to the court showed that although George Floyd did have drugs in his system, they were not present in a level that one would expect him to overdose on. Experts also testified that although George Floyd has heart disease, that was only a contributing factor, the principle cause of George Floyd's death was the stress from the position he was forced into for almost 9 minutes. This is what the autopsy reported also.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Derek Chauvin didn't kill George Floyd. George Floyd killed George Floyd.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It's a shame that video can't be shown in every high school and college across the nation, and prime network time TV.

The vast majority of Americans still don't understand why the officers in the Rodney King trail were acquitted and they continue to see the LA Riots as justifiable.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Seafire

Floyd killed himself with the drugs he took....

But as the Liberal Left guru, Sal Alinsky said... never let a disaster go to waste.

So they burned down Lake Street, loot and robbed many businesses there, and went all over the city with signs pumping them up and down to get the attention of the press...

Just one more DFL success story........

and who paid for the clean up of Lake Street? The DFL tax payers of Minnesota... again.

Lake street which runs east/west was looted basically from Hennipen ave on eastward.
The mob did not go south off of Lake Street, too many blacks own homes in that area and were waiting armed.
The mob did not go directly north from there, that’s Indians native and foreign.
They did not go west because there was a very large contingent of people primarily whites waiting there.
They went east towards St. Paul.. that is the Somali area they destroyed. The two races do not mix color be damned. The mob blacks had far superior number.
Most of this if not all was never told on the news.

Osky

Last edited by Osky; 11/25/23.

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

273 members (338reddog, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2UP, 257 mag, 35, 23 invisible), 1,828 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,505
Posts18,490,628
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.