Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thank you for posting this.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
You are welcome, making me re-think some of my own choices for sure..

NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What is the food that feeds cancer? I don't have an hour to watch it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cancer reduced by 61% by supplementing with fish oil, vitamin D and simple strength exercises.

https://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2023/3/vitamin-d-omega-3-exercise-cancer-risk

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings

Extended periods of High Glucose levels from Carbs, high fructose corn syrup etc along with High levels of Glutamine, an amino acid that causes fermentation in your mitochondria.

Mike

NRA Endowment Member

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Dutch
Cancer reduced by 61% by supplementing with fish oil, vitamin D and simple strength exercises.

https://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2023/3/vitamin-d-omega-3-exercise-cancer-risk

D is huge for sure...

Absolute correlation...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Good one,thanks for posting.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

Extended periods of High Glucose levels from Carbs, high fructose corn syrup etc along with High levels of Glutamine, an amino acid that causes fermentation in your mitochondria.

Mike
After coming across this I read about the Amish lifestyle. They have much less cancer than the rest of us here. Food for thought??

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Alan_C
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

Mike
After coming across this I read about the Amish lifestyle. They have much less cancer than the rest of us here. Food for thought??
I don't know where you got that information, the Amish have a staggering amount of cancer in their culture, contrary to popular belief, they don't eat all that healthy, yes they eat a lot of homemade meals but also a very heavy on sugary desserts and that's a fact.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Muscle building exercise is also important because when we eat meat a muscle building hormone is activated in our blood. If it's not needed to repair and build muscle, that same hormone will cause any tumors to grow.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am told smoking causes Cancer when ingested, so then why wouldn't the food we ingest into our bodies do the same?

I will just throw this out there...........Wondering if Vaccine's have had a role to play in Cancer?
Not the Covid Vaccine specifically, but Vaccine's in general, how would we know? does anyone think they would inform us of any health risk?

Its not just Polio or smallpox anymore, its an array of Vaccine's combined, are we supposed to believe that they are safe and effective after what has just happened with the Covid jab?
As an aside, something is causing autism , seems to be a mystery, no one knows why, hmmm.

Last edited by 673; 11/23/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm not watching an hour ad either and I don't disagree with the message but the same folks that say cancer is spreading because you eat(fill in the blank) are probably the ones who pushed the food pyramid scam. High rates of cancer probably have more to do with all the chit they put in food to replace actual food like high fructose corn syrup and chemicals in general. a hundred years ago people generally didn't live long enough for cancer to kill them.

A bowhunter at heart but a gun guy at soul. I'll take craftsmanship, wood and blue steel over plastic and composite any day.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It’s a very interesting video. Thanks.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 348winchester
I'm not watching an hour ad either and I don't disagree with the message but the same folks that say cancer is spreading because you eat(fill in the blank) are probably the ones who pushed the food pyramid scam. High rates of cancer probably have more to do with all the chit they put in food to replace actual food like high fructose corn syrup and chemicals in general. a hundred years ago people generally didn't live long enough for cancer to kill them.

Doesn't matter who is at fault. The point is that cancer risks can be greatly reduced by a healthy diet. It's up to every individual to learn what a healthy diet is and give a sh'it about having one.

It should be common sense for anyone that if you can't pronounce or identify the ingredients in what you are eating, it might not be good for you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RHClark

Doesn't matter who is at fault. The point is that cancer risks can be greatly reduced by a healthy diet. It's up to every individual to learn what a healthy diet is and give a sh'it about having one.

It should be common sense for anyone that if you can't pronounce or identify the ingredients in what you are eating, it might not be good for you.

I’m not willing to be that black and white. It wasn’t very long ago, even in this country, that food security was far more important than pursuing health. For large parts of the world, that’s still true: starvation is (and should be!) a much bigger concern than organic, free range, shade grown whatever.

We can’t feed everybody without picking the fruits of the green revolution, not today, and not for a while.

But we can feed everybody with much less sugar, corn syrup and other unnecessary, undesirable non-foods. We, in this group, have a pretty rare luxury to be able to pick and choose what we eat, how we exercise, how much sleep we get, etc. Not everyone has the means, access or education to be able to make that choice. We’re still trying to overcome the food pyramid

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Multiple 2 hour football games every weekend...no problem.

A 1 hour video that, can be watched in segments at your leisure, and might save your life..no way!

NRA Endowment Member

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

All of them. frown

Tarquin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RHClark

I’m not willing to be that black and white. It wasn’t very long ago, even in this country, that food security was far more important than pursuing health. For large parts of the world, that’s still true: starvation is (and should be!) a much bigger concern than organic, free range, shade grown whatever.

We can’t feed everybody without picking the fruits of the green revolution, not today, and not for a while.

But we can feed everybody with much less sugar, corn syrup and other unnecessary, undesirable non-foods. We, in this group, have a pretty rare luxury to be able to pick and choose what we eat, how we exercise, how much sleep we get, etc. Not everyone has the means, access or education to be able to make that choice. We’re still trying to overcome the food pyramid

It's more about thinking about food differently than being able to afford organic, grass fed, or whatever. Everybody who buys the processed sugar filled crap foods could afford some beans, rice, chicken and greens. The issue is that Americans are addicted to that crap food and the manufacturers designed it that way on purpose.

It's more about making a determination to change. I guarantee everybody who bitches about not having enough time to exercise, spends twice that amount of time vegging out on their phones.
I also guarantee that everybody who bitches about not being able to afford healthy food could purchase simple healthy food for half what they spend on processed junk and cola. They prefer the box of sugary cereal or doughnuts over a few pounds of frozen broccoli or spinach.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I don't think that is true, at least not if the sort of numbers people like Joel Salatin and Gene Kahn and Will Harris promote are true. Food would be more expensive on the front end but that would pay for itself on the back end.

Unlikely the majority of people will go for that but they'd be better off if they did.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

239 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 264mag, 31 invisible), 1,669 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,630
Posts18,492,978
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.