Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by battue
Some were unlucky and chose the wrong rotation.....

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Uh no thanks lol…

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Hunting gets in the way since they moved it to late October.

Friends are there and they say the traffic around the event is crazy.

It’s horrible. San Antonio sucks. Went to dinner with a big group and trucks were broken into in the parking lot

The trucks being broken into for guns has been an issue for at least 5 years. The thieves also mark parked cars on the shooting grounds. Then target them at night in the motel and restaurant parking lots. One can leave their guns at the grounds in their safe for a reasonable charge. Still your vehicle being broken into is an inconvenience. And the police do little as far as prevention. Rent a Prius and go undercover... laugh

I heard some of the big guns got rained on hard.

One friend shot well in AA....stayed in the 60's for three of the courses....and then the Green....AKA monster course ate his lunch. Still ended up winning the AA Veteran class.

Was going to ask Ric what he did with his firearms. When I went to perry I was super paranoid about my rental get broke into and rifles stolen, at night they were in hotel room with me. You all think they will move that event somewhere else? Anyhow good shooting to all that participated.

I actually drove and pulled my camper; camped on the shooting grounds. No issues luckily, but heard a story of a Kolar being stolen on the grounds out of a car and taken to a pawnshop. The owner called the Kolar Booth with the serial number and they confirmed it was stolen. The guy got his gun back luckily

A guy I shot FITASC with had his truck broken into TWICE on the trip at different location

Harry,

About the only shooters who avoided that weather shot the first weekend Saturday Sunday rotation.

We shot in rain a few stations and big winds kicked up on Sunday. Temps dropped 40°. It was 37° overnight and raining into Monday

Weather sucked

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Buddy of mine finished 4th in B class on Super Sporting. He tied for second but finished in 4th.

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Some were unlucky and chose the wrong rotation.....

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Yuck, I’ve never backed out of shooting a round but that might have been the first if I was on that rotation!

I wonder how the golf carts did in that kind of situation, makes some of those big UTV’s look like a good idea!

Heal quickly and don't scar.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (007FJ, 1minute, 270cowboy, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,433 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,557
Posts18,491,741
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.