Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
People who live in free states need to pass residency requirements for voting and/or holding public office. 10 year minimum moratorium before a carpetbagger from a blue state gets to cast a vote in a local election!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TRnCO
Boy, that'll really slow the criminals down.
Holy h ell what is this law supposed to do in stopping crime?

We all know it won't do a da mn thing in the fight against crime.

At this point I'm quite sure the laws aren't designed to curb crime, it's simply a matter of making fun owners pay extra so that some DACA family can have free sh it, on our backs

It isn’t the fees, they’ll lose money on the background checks.

This all is designed to annoy and discourage firearm owners. A certain percentage will just give up and get rid of their firearms. Others will just stop using their firearms and eventually run afoul of these regs. The final group will go underground and will willfully disregard the regs. Eventually they will be caught and the antigunners will go, “See, look at those lawbreaking gun owners. They’re criminals. Told you!”

It’s what the current government in Canada is doing. Discourage the firearm owners and hope they give up. Peck, peck, peck.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Y'all need to move out of these commie hell holes that stomp on your constitutional rights every day.
NO they don't.

They flee those places after screwing them up and begin to do the same wherever they land. They are doing it all over Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming. How about they stay right where they are at and fix the mess that they created. Not the mass migration to what were once quiet, little small towns, with a culture that people from California and the west coast just don't get or even try to. The minute they are here, they want everyone to adapt to their way.

Stay and fix the mess in your own state.
+p+

Montana Senator Jon Tester is not the swing vote in the US Senate because Liberals got him another run.

Long time Montana hunters sat on their couch or even supported him and let the Green Decoys carry him across the line.

Who are you supporting to take his seat this time?

Gonna sit on your azz and whine about liberals this year or maybe get involved?

Last edited by JohnBurns; 11/27/23.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Y'all need to move out of these commie hell holes that stomp on your constitutional rights every day.

NO they don't.

They flee those places after screwing them up and begin to do the same wherever they land. They are doing it all over Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming. How about they stay right where they are at and fix the mess that they created. Not the mass migration to what were once quiet, little small towns, with a culture that people from California and the west coast just don't get or even try to. The minute they are here, they want everyone to adapt to their way.

Just stop with your BS.
My friends that moved to your state made it MORE conservative.

Right..

And they still cannot seem to understand why the locals who used to enjoy the peace quiet and relaxed lifestyle of the small western communities are not impressed when literally tens of thousands of California "conservatives" swarm in and overload the schools, the roads, and virtually everything else.

Places where a family would camp or go fishing in peace and quiet, now have sections that have to be closed off because there are jackwagons in mall crawler Bro trucks and side by side ATVs tearing up the place. People just dumping trash out everywhere. Basically acting exactly like they did where they came from.

Here is a pic from a public campground in eastern Idaho from last year. Had to be closed for the first time ever due to human waste and trash being dumped.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Coincidentally, eastern Idaho has had a MASSIVE influx of people moving into the area from... You guessed it! California!!!

Big shock.

But hey, they are hunters and conservatives.

Then have the nerve to tell us we should be grateful. Because by gracing us with their presence, they are making our state MORE conservative..

Thanks a lot.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

F
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
F
CA just passed an 11% extra tax on ammo and firearms. Goes into effect in 2024
That's on top of the up to 10% sales tax plus the background check cost.

Last edited by FoxTrotter; 11/27/23.
IC B2

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q

NO they don't.

Just stop with your BS.
I can guarantee you this is as false a statement as it gets. A Californian(including your carpetbagger friends), is as commie as it gets. Maybe not by your standards, but it’s true.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just stop with your BS.

I was born in CO. My family got to CO before the Civil War. My family saw the state of CO get destroyed by displaced morons from CA. Nearly all of my family has left CO due to this. Do not try and blow smoke up my A$$ and say that displaced morons from CA do not ruin a state! We watched it happen.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
You same people keep beating the same tired old drums…it’s still too convenient for you to overlook the truth

Hordes of liberal immigrants ruined California first. You should be thankful you were spared a few decades.

It’s simply your turn now. Keep blaming “Californians” tho I suppose it’s easier than acknowledging the liberal disease none of us are immune from

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Only IDIOTS are allowed to live in NYC!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

NO they don't.

Just stop with your BS.

Right..

And they still cannot seem to understand why the locals who used to enjoy the peace quiet and relaxed lifestyle of the small western communities are not impressed when literally tens of thousands of California "conservatives" swarm in and overload the schools, the roads, and virtually everything else.

Places where a family would camp or go fishing in peace and quiet, now have sections that have to be closed off because there are jackwagons in mall crawler Bro trucks and side by side ATVs tearing up the place. People just dumping trash out everywhere. Basically acting exactly like they did where they came from.

Here is a pic from a public campground in eastern Idaho from last year. Had to be closed for the first time ever due to human waste and trash being dumped.

Coincidentally, eastern Idaho has had a MASSIVE influx of people moving into the area from... You guessed it! California!!!

Big shock.

Then have the nerve to tell us we should be grateful. Because by gracing us with their presence, they are making our state MORE conservative..

Thanks a lot.

So the trash is Kali's fault ?

Lame.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by qwk

NO they don't.

Just stop with your BS.
I can guarantee you this is as false a statement as it gets. A Californian(including your carpetbagger friends), is as commie as it gets. Maybe not by your standards, but it’s true.

Lame.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by MAC
Just stop with your BS.

I was born in CO. My family got to CO before the Civil War. My family saw the state of CO get destroyed by displaced morons from CA. Nearly all of my family has left CO due to this. Do not try and blow smoke up my A$$ and say that displaced morons from CA do not ruin a state! We watched it happen.

And more lame.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Craigster

NO they don't.

Just stop with your BS.

Right..

Big shock.

Thanks a lot.

So the trash is Kali's fault ?

Lame.
in upstate NY and down in southern states the locals dump old appliances and everything else off dirt roads. I am not saying new people are exempt

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by MAC
Perhaps the people of states like CA, NY, etc... should have been smart enough not to allow their states to be taken over by DEM morons in the first place? Wouldn't that have prevented this from ever coming into being?

Hey MAC…it’s hilarious when you post things like this, then talk about how your family has been in CO since the beginning of time but all had to leave cause they got chased out by Californians

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
There's no shortage of White, Black, or Asian trash in the country.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Originally Posted by MAC
Perhaps the people of states like CA, NY, etc... should have been smart enough not to allow their states to be taken over by DEM morons in the first place? Wouldn't that have prevented this from ever coming into being?

Hey MAC…it’s hilarious when you post things like this, then talk about how your family has been in CO since the beginning of time but all had to leave cause they got chased out by Californians

MAC has never been the sharpest tack in the box.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You same people keep beating the same tired old drums…it’s still too convenient for you to overlook the truth

Hordes of liberal immigrants ruined California first. You should be thankful you were spared a few decades.

It’s simply your turn now. Keep blaming “Californians” tho I suppose it’s easier than acknowledging the liberal disease none of us are immune from

3 years ago I had to hear nonstop scheit from fireballz about the commies in Virginia trying to take our gun rights and how it would NEVER happen in Oregon…..

It’s not if, but when…. They didn’t open the border for no reason. We will be out voted in every state in the union. There will be large areas of red counties, but the urban center with the mass population will out vote the rest of the state and it will happen everywhere.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MAC

Lol. Little twisted logic there.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

101 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 2ndwind, 6MMWASP, 17 invisible), 1,586 guests, and 944 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,242
Posts18,485,919
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.