Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 79 of 106 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 105 106
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The blowhard yanks are still having a hard time with their embarrassing covid failure and the resultant emotional scars. The rest of the world moved onwards and upwards some time ago. The horse butt paste must be having some significant long term psychological side effects.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
GB1

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It could be that snorting Horse Paste rots the brain.

From Blowhard to Retard in one easy step.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART
LOL!!! Yeah, if they want to wipe out 90% of your population, they just gotta slip something into the horse butt paste, and then get a whole bunch of decoys to start sneezing, LOL!!!

Your lot handled covid so nicely that your death rate was significantly higher that the world average (about 4 times) - you lot ain't no fools.

Pretty sure the 'death rate' was a bullshit figure caused by feds paying medical costs for covid support...a kneejerk panic so called medical practitioners took advantage of.

Or do you really think third world cesspits had better medical support?

I am no longer inclined to believe anything the pricks in pretend-charge have to say about anything...they have lost me.

My original point "no one WON except .gov[and big pharma]"

Flew right past many......

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
LOL!!! Yeah, if they want to wipe out 90% of your population, they just gotta slip something into the horse butt paste, and then get a whole bunch of decoys to start sneezing, LOL!!!

Your lot handled covid so nicely that your death rate was significantly higher that the world average (about 4 times) - you lot ain't no fools.

Pretty sure the 'death rate' was a bullshit figure caused by feds paying medical costs for covid support...a kneejerk panic so called medical practitioners took advantage of.

I am no longer inclined to believe anything the pricks in pretend-charge have to say about anything...they have lost me.

Originally Posted by DBT
Did you miss the part where your job depended on proof of vax, including hospital's, clinics, etc.....?
Raeford, This sounds like winning to them.

Now they mention snorting horse paste so.....

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
They've nothing, so resort to childs play.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The blowhard yanks are still having a hard time with their embarrassing covid failure and the resultant emotional scars. The rest of the world moved onwards and upwards some time ago. The horse butt paste must be having some significant long term psychological side effects.

vaxxed and dumber than ever . Funny how the uneducated anti science vax worshipping Aussies are all for banning firearms

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ribka

vaxxed and dumber than ever . Funny how the uneducated anti science vax worshipping Aussies are all for banning firearms

Funny how your trolling is as useful and profound as imbibing your horse butt paste. LOL!!!

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by Raeford

Originally Posted by DBT
Did you miss the part where your job depended on proof of vax, including hospital's, clinics, etc.....?
Raeford, This sounds like winning to them.

Now they mention snorting horse paste so.....

Sounds like you need to switch up to a horse-grade Vagisil. LOL!!!

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The ladies of the Fire hitching their skirts and gathering for their regular cry session. Boohooo, boohoo they wail....

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just curious. Why do y'all keep referring to Ivermectin as "horse paste". I sure it is meant to disparage the use of Ivermectin. But Ivermectin has probably been dispensed to more humans than animals. It does exhibit anti viral action. It doesn't hurt a thing if any where near a proper dose for weight is used. I am positive it worked for me. One time my brother had a persistent rash on his arm for a year that nothing his doctors used would abate the rash but at least it wasn't spreading. He took a dose of Ivermectin and it cured up immediately so he took another for good measure.

The reason that a lot of Americans use the veterinary Ivermectin is because apparently the government and big pharma have blocked the human prescription form.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Rigorous double blind testing has not shown significant results for its efficacy. Hardly more than placabo. What you believe is your own businesss. It's the obnoxous superior holier than thou, blowhard yank attitude that's the main issue here.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Hastings
Just curious. Why do y'all keep referring to Ivermectin as "horse paste". I sure it is meant to disparage the use of Ivermectin. But Ivermectin has probably been dispensed to more humans than animals. It does exhibit anti viral action. It doesn't hurt a thing if any where near a proper dose for weight is used. I am positive it worked for me. One time my brother had a persistent rash on his arm for a year that nothing his doctors used would abate the rash but at least it wasn't spreading. He took a dose of Ivermectin and it cured up immediately so he took another for good measure.

The reason that a lot of Americans use the veterinary Ivermectin is because apparently the government and big pharma have blocked the human prescription form.

The real issue is the willful ignorance and rejection of the facts, and the enthusiasm for conspiracy - the god delusion primes the mind for unlimited nonsense, I would suggest.

Well?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Until the ass jabbed finally clot shot out, they will live out their days in fear, there is enough proof internationally that the covid vaccine was 100% worse than the covid flu itself

They won't admit it and will put up a brave front publicly, defend the toxxine and rabidly attack those who rejected the jab, simply because they have developed a hatred of those who haven't been infected, a form of zombie-ism

But guess what ? Absolutely zero of us regret refusing to get the Gates/Fauci prick in the ass...

Purebloods > Jabronis

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Rigorous double blind testing has not shown significant results for its efficacy. Hardly more than placabo. What you believe is your own businesss. It's the obnoxous superior holier than thou, blowhard yank attitude that's the main issue here.

The real issue is the willful ignorance and rejection of the facts, and the enthusiasm for conspiracy - the god delusion primes the mind for unlimited nonsense, I would suggest.
I'm not trying to have a ''superior holier than thou, blowhard yank attitude'' and I apologize if I gave that impression. It is just that the government has lied to us so much and did everything they could to thwart alternative treatments with existing safe drugs that it makes it difficult to believe any pronouncements about their "rigorous double blind testing". The various agencies did what they could to ruin the careers and lives of medical experts that questioned the official line. It has gotten to the point that if big pharma, the, medical journals, and especially the government say it, it is probably a lie.

Maybe there isn't a conspiracy, maybe the virus naturally mutated, maybe it is just a coincidence that previously healthy people (some quite young) are dropping dead or having debilitating strokes. But maybe the U.S. financed government lab in China deliberately or accidently turned loose a virus bio-weapon they were developing.

I don't know and neither do you, but we both know that government and big pharma are not to be trusted. And that goes for their rigorous double blind studies. Do you think they would or even could admit how bad they screwed up? That is if this virus release wasn't intentional.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hastings, you told them YOU personally know it worked for you. It worked for me and for others and MANY doctors verify it and have the evidence to support it.
They are saying don't believe you're lying eyes and that those with first-hand knowledge are being duped. The irony.

You say we know the government and big pharma are not to be trusted....... that's where you lose them.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
People can recover regardless. That's why there are double blind studies to determine whether there is efficacy over and above normal recovery rates and placebo effect.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

I'm not trying to have a ''superior holier than thou, blowhard yank attitude'' and I apologize if I gave that impression. It is just that the government has lied to us so much and did everything they could to thwart alternative treatments with existing safe drugs that it makes it difficult to believe any pronouncements about their "rigorous double blind testing". The various agencies did what they could to ruin the careers and lives of medical experts that questioned the official line. It has gotten to the point that if big pharma, the, medical journals, and especially the government say it, it is probably a lie.

Maybe there isn't a conspiracy, maybe the virus naturally mutated, maybe it is just a coincidence that previously healthy people (some quite young) are dropping dead or having debilitating strokes. But maybe the U.S. financed government lab in China deliberately or accidently turned loose a virus bio-weapon they were developing.

I don't know and neither do you, but we both know that government and big pharma are not to be trusted. And that goes for their rigorous double blind studies. Do you think they would or even could admit how bad they screwed up? That is if this virus release wasn't intentional.

You are not the only participate. Nor are you the worst. Plus the results of the given studies were not manipulated by big pharma. Double blind experiments were done and the results were as reported.

Whatever you wish to believe is your own business.

Last edited by DBT; 11/28/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Sad Lady Raylene, the mind of a Child, sobs all day long, boo-hoo, boo-hoo, she wails.

Page 79 of 106 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

265 members (10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 264mag, 12344mag, 160user, 32 invisible), 1,773 guests, and 1,097 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,048
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.