Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
[Linked Image from uploads-ssl.webflow.com]

The Arken Sale Is Ending

We offer ZERO % financing on all web orders. Please look at Affirm at check out, if this is something that interests you, for 0% financing.

The Arken Sale is coming to an end. As we all know, all good things come to an end and with Black Friday Weekend, we've been told, the pricing of Arken Scopes and Accessories will be going back up.

There's still a couple of days to save on their SH4, EPL4, SH4J, LPVO and EP5 Riflescopes as well as all their Accessories and Apparel

Take A Look at all they offer. Their Arken Rings, 30 & 34mm Rigid Mounts in 0 & 20 MOA, Flip Cap Sets & 30 & 34mm Bubble Levels will work with all different brands of scopes, are high quality and at these discounted prices are a fantastic value.

Check out our new Apparel Section

We are doing our best to offer super deals in our Flash Sale Section and to change these great deals weekly.

At Camera Land we've been working hard to save you money and get you great products.

Check out our Just Arrived Section and remember to Enter Our Monthly Web Drawing

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe. Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug_ smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I talked with 'em the other day,hoping for a LPVO reticle substension schematic,but they apparently don't have one to offer. Though more than a "touch" strange to me,I ordered one anyway. Hint.

That despite my inherent MOA and BDC disdain. Hint.

Though I've barely shot a coupla dozen of their wares,the tracking,repeats and zero retention are EXCEPTIONALLY warm and fuzzy. Hint.

Nobody thus far,has had a "glitch" or an "issue" and I simply shoot mine daily. As a WORST case scenario,I'll HAPPILY take a reticle that simply stays put,unil ASKED to move. Hint.

The weather ain't been "nice",either. Hint.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
been kind of eye in that LPVO myself, stuff I've watched about it the retical does seem to be unique some people like and some people don't like..

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I talked with 'em the other day,hoping for a LPVO reticle substension schematic,but they apparently don't have one to offer. Though more than a "touch" strange to me,I ordered one anyway. Hint.

Though I've barely shot a coupla dozen of their wares,the tracking,repeats and zero retention are EXCEPTIONALLY warm and fuzzy. Hint.

Nobody thus far,has had a "glitch" or an "issue" and I simply shoot mine daily. As a WORST case scenario,I'll HAPPILY take a reticle that simply stays put,unil ASKED to move. Hint.

What's the low light performance of the Arken scopes like?

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
When is the new LH4 expected to be available? Do you have any insight on the LH4 compared to the other options? I'm trying to decide between the EPL4 and the LH4 in the 4-16.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Arken's have illumination,which soundly resolves low light issues. Hint.

Just ordered a brace of LH4 4-16x Mil/Mil VPR's,for R&D and to see WTF. Code: "SAVE25%" still enabled. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I'll flog on 'em to see how they behave,but thus far,all things Arken are simply mechanically fhuqking excellent and reliably hurt LOTS of Tender Feelers. Hint.................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CORDrew
When is the new LH4 expected to be available? Do you have any insight on the LH4 compared to the other options? I'm trying to decide between the EPL4 and the LH4 in the 4-16.

From what I was told the only difference is the capped turrets.
We have no firm delivery date at this time. I have been told 4-8 weeks but nothing is firm.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Report back on that Barkin LPVO when you shoot it. It could find a home in one of my "SPR" builds.

ty

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

691 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 65 invisible), 2,914 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,846
Posts18,478,321
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.