Print Thread
Hop To
Page 80 of 106 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 105 106
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
You are not the only participate. Nor are you the worst. Plus the results of the given studies were not manipulated by big pharma. Double blind experiments were done and the results were as reported.

Whatever you wish to believe is your own business.

Precisely, believe what you wish

FJB & FJT
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT
Rigorous double blind testing has not shown significant results for its efficacy. Hardly more than placabo. What you believe is your own businesss. It's the obnoxous superior holier than thou, blowhard yank attitude that's the main issue here.
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Just curious. Why do y'all keep referring to Ivermectin as "horse paste". I sure it is meant to disparage the use of Ivermectin. But Ivermectin has probably been dispensed to more humans than animals. It does exhibit anti viral action. It doesn't hurt a thing if any where near a proper dose for weight is used. I am positive it worked for me. One time my brother had a persistent rash on his arm for a year that nothing his doctors used would abate the rash but at least it wasn't spreading. He took a dose of Ivermectin and it cured up immediately so he took another for good measure.

The reason that a lot of Americans use the veterinary Ivermectin is because apparently the government and big pharma have blocked the human prescription form.

The real issue is the willful ignorance and rejection of the facts, and the enthusiasm for conspiracy - the god delusion primes the mind for unlimited nonsense, I would suggest.
I'm not trying to have a ''superior holier than thou, blowhard yank attitude'' and I apologize if I gave that impression. It is just that the government has lied to us so much and did everything they could to thwart alternative treatments with existing safe drugs that it makes it difficult to believe any pronouncements about their "rigorous double blind testing". The various agencies did what they could to ruin the careers and lives of medical experts that questioned the official line. It has gotten to the point that if big pharma, the, medical journals, and especially the government say it, it is probably a lie.

Maybe there isn't a conspiracy, maybe the virus naturally mutated, maybe it is just a coincidence that previously healthy people (some quite young) are dropping dead or having debilitating strokes. But maybe the U.S. financed government lab in China deliberately or accidently turned loose a virus bio-weapon they were developing.

I don't know and neither do you, but we both know that government and big pharma are not to be trusted. And that goes for their rigorous double blind studies. Do you think they would or even could admit how bad they screwed up? That is if this virus release wasn't intentional.

Maybe your government is trying to kill y'all? - just look at your covid statistics for evidence of that.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Rigorous double blind testing has not shown significant results for its efficacy. Hardly more than placabo. What you believe is your own businesss. It's the obnoxous superior holier than thou, blowhard yank attitude that's the main issue here.
Just curious. Why do y'all keep referring to Ivermectin as "horse paste". I sure it is meant to disparage the use of Ivermectin. But Ivermectin has probably been dispensed to more humans than animals. It does exhibit anti viral action. It doesn't hurt a thing if any where near a proper dose for weight is used. I am positive it worked for me. One time my brother had a persistent rash on his arm for a year that nothing his doctors used would abate the rash but at least it wasn't spreading. He took a dose of Ivermectin and it cured up immediately so he took another for good measure.

The reason that a lot of Americans use the veterinary Ivermectin is because apparently the government and big pharma have blocked the human prescription form.

The real issue is the willful ignorance and rejection of the facts, and the enthusiasm for conspiracy - the god delusion primes the mind for unlimited nonsense, I would suggest.
I'm not trying to have a ''superior holier than thou, blowhard yank attitude'' and I apologize if I gave that impression. It is just that the government has lied to us so much and did everything they could to thwart alternative treatments with existing safe drugs that it makes it difficult to believe any pronouncements about their "rigorous double blind testing". The various agencies did what they could to ruin the careers and lives of medical experts that questioned the official line. It has gotten to the point that if big pharma, the, medical journals, and especially the government say it, it is probably a lie.

Maybe there isn't a conspiracy, maybe the virus naturally mutated, maybe it is just a coincidence that previously healthy people (some quite young) are dropping dead or having debilitating strokes. But maybe the U.S. financed government lab in China deliberately or accidently turned loose a virus bio-weapon they were developing.

I don't know and neither do you, but we both know that government and big pharma are not to be trusted. And that goes for their rigorous double blind studies. Do you think they would or even could admit how bad they screwed up? That is if this virus release wasn't intentional.

Maybe your government is trying to kill y'all? - just look at your covid statistics.
The way it was NOT treated and killed folks by the thousands, one could easily assume the government wanted both a lot of deaths and to see who obeyed and who didn't....I mean who in their right mind says DON"T treat a serious disease...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Until the ass jabbed finally clot shot out, they will live out their days in fear, there is enough proof internationally that the covid vaccine was 100% worse than the covid flu itself

They won't admit it and will put up a brave front publicly, defend the toxxine and rabidly attack those who rejected the jab, simply because they have developed a hatred of those who haven't been infected, a form of zombie-ism

But guess what ? Absolutely zero of us regret refusing to get the Gates/Fauci prick in the ass...

Purebloods > Jabronis

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I think you are a troll because in real life you are scared and powerless, and being a staunch defender of the ludicrous makes you happy for a little while.

Maybe you should also supplement the horse butt paste with the horse vagina paste, as discuseed with Kengee in a recent post.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by DBT

Maybe your government is trying to kill y'all? - just look at your covid statistics.
The way it was NOT treated and killed folks by the thousands, one could easily assume the government wanted both a lot of deaths and to see who obeyed and who didn't....I mean who in their right mind says DON"T treat a serious disease...

You'll need to wait for Hastings to weigh in with his thoughts on this conspiracy.

Well?
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Hastings, you told them YOU personally know it worked for you. It worked for me and for others and MANY doctors verify it and have the evidence to support it.
They are saying don't believe you're lying eyes and that those with first-hand knowledge are being duped. The irony.

You say we know the government and big pharma are not to be trusted....... that's where you lose them.

Have you started on the horse vagina paste yet?

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don’t know why the governments acted with such hysteria, demands, and coverups. Nothing would surprise me. I do know the governor of NY took actions that saved the state probably over a billion dollars a year. Intentionally? Who knows? I know I don’t take shots from people that might want to kill me.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I don’t know why the governments acted with such hysteria, demands, and coverups. Nothing would surprise me. I do know the governor of NY took actions that saved the state probably over a billion dollars a year. Intentionally? Who knows? I know I don’t take shots from people that might want to kill me.

According to Rost, your government now knows what to do the next time - they just gotta lace the horse butt paste and the horse vagina paste and say the new pandemic is on. You'll be able to hear the tube caps being unscewed in unison as the next Jonestown commences. I reckon 90% of Mericans will be dead before they realise what actually happened. Sleep tight.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

According to Rost, your government now knows what to do the next time - they just gotta lace the horse butt paste and the horse vagina paste and say the new pandemic is on. You'll be able to hear the tube caps being unscewed in unison as the next Jonestown commences. I reckon 90% of Mericans will be dead before they realise what actually happened. Sleep tight.
Well good, I have several years supply on hand. Maybe real estate will get cheap.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by DBT
You are not the only participate. Nor are you the worst. Plus the results of the given studies were not manipulated by big pharma. Double blind experiments were done and the results were as reported.

You conveniently overlook the distinction between evidence and belief. Just as you overlook rigorous testing in favour of personal anecdotal accounts and belief, where many would have recovered without Ivermectin, hence the need for double blind testing of efficacy.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Well good, I have several years supply on hand. Maybe real estate will get cheap.

LOL!!! Did covid scare you that much?

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The Ladies are Terrified. wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
I not a lady but I am terrified. Especially of shots that have killed and maimed better, younger, stronger, and healthier men than me.

There was a lot of pressure in this country to fall in line and get the shot. My own primary care doctor leaned hard on me to get vaccinated for Covid-19 but I refused, then she got her brother, my cardiologist to insist but I said absolutely not.

Then she came up with a list of vaccines I needed. Flu, Shingles, Pneumonia, Tetanus (TDAP) which covers 2 other maladies, and another one I can't remember. I told her no way, I'm not getting vaccinated for anything now.

If there are people frantically pushing you to take a vaccine shot for mostly non fatal diseases it is prudent to say "no thanks". The CDC, WHO, Gates Foundation, and the WEF are into population control. While I admit the world would be better off with a whole lot less population, I'm not volunteering.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
I not a lady but I am terrified. Especially of shots that have killed and maimed better, younger, stronger, and healthier men than me.

There was a lot of pressure in this country to fall in line and get the shot. My own primary care doctor leaned hard on me to get vaccinated for Covid-19 but I refused, then she got her brother, my cardiologist to insist but I said absolutely not.

Then she came up with a list of vaccines I needed. Flu, Shingles, Pneumonia, Tetanus (TDAP) which covers 2 other maladies, and another one I can't remember. I told her no way, I'm not getting vaccinated for anything now.

If there are people frantically pushing you to take a vaccine shot for mostly non fatal diseases it is prudent to say "no thanks". The CDC, WHO, Gates Foundation, and the WEF are into population control. While I admit the world would be better off with a whole lot less population, I'm not volunteering.

It's an individuals decision on whether to get vaxed or not, but if you have evidence to show that there are mass deaths and afflictions that is directly linked to and being caused by vaccination, you should provide that evidence. Keep in mind that hearsay and unsupported claims is not evidence.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

It's an individuals decision on whether to get vaxed or not, but if you have evidence to show that there are mass deaths and afflictions that is directly linked to and being caused by vaccination, you should provide that evidence. Keep in mind that hearsay and unsupported claims is not evidence.
Learned doctors such as Dr. Rand Paul, and Dr. Jesse Lopez weren't listened to.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

That's not evidence. It's the argument from authority fallacy. For instance, I can easily find any number of 'learned doctors' who support Covid vax and vaccination in general.

You need evidence that specifically ties the claimed harm to covid vaccination. There probably are cases of bad reaction to the vax, but that's to be expected.

Vaccine side effects

The TGA report that most side effects are mild and go away within a couple of days.

AusVaxSafety is tracking whether people experience side effects after COVID-19 vaccines. Their data shows that in Australia:

over half the participants report no side effects (around 55%)
just under half report any side effect (around 44%)
less than 1% report visiting a doctor or emergency department after vaccination
reports are similar to the side effects seen in clinical trials and monitoring in other countries.

https://www.health.gov.au/our-work/covid-19-vaccines/our-vaccines/safety-side-effects

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by DBT

You conveniently overlook the distinction between evidence and belief. Just as you overlook rigorous testing in favour of personal anecdotal accounts and belief, where many would have recovered without Ivermectin, hence the need for double blind testing of efficacy.

Please, tell us all how you[personally] know the "double blind studies by big Pharma were not manipulated"

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

That's not evidence. It's the argument from authority fallacy. For instance, I can easily find any number of 'learned doctors' who support Covid vax and vaccination in general.

You need evidence that specifically ties the claimed harm to covid vaccination. There probably are cases of bad reaction to the vax, but that's to be expected.

Vaccine side effects

The TGA report that most side effects are mild and go away within a couple of days.

AusVaxSafety is tracking whether people experience side effects after COVID-19 vaccines. Their data shows that in Australia:

over half the participants report no side effects (around 55%)
just under half report any side effect (around 44%)
less than 1% report visiting a doctor or emergency department after vaccination
reports are similar to the side effects seen in clinical trials and monitoring in other countries.

https://www.health.gov.au/our-work/covid-19-vaccines/our-vaccines/safety-side-effects
Concerning data: Mark Twain said there are lies, damn lies, and statistics. Data compiled dishonestly to cover a huge crime or mistake cannot be trusted and besides that we can be sure more vaccine injury will show up.

What's the latest on that Australian actress Melle Stewart that was almost killed by the ''vaccine'' and is now totally disabled?

I am so glad I didn't succumb to the pressure to get that damnable shot and I know quite a few that wish they hadn't and I personally know otherwise healthy people that ended up mysteriously dead.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Australian logic. If you didn't take the shot -you are afraid. Hilarious.

So winning.

....something something butt....something butt.....horse something winning.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Australian logic. If you didn't take the shot -you are afraid.
That makes about as much sense as their lying "data". Data produced under threat.

Page 80 of 106 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

239 members (160user, 12344mag, 338rcm, 06hunter59, 270cowboy, 1lesfox, 27 invisible), 1,149 guests, and 916 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,847
Posts18,517,442
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.