Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by aether_tech
Scam holistic 'medicine' , same as acupuncture, or cupping. Zero credible evidence that it really offers any medical improvement. AND quite a bit of credible evidence that it is detrimental for your bone and joint health.

Go to a reputable orthopedics doctor or medical center that specializes in the specific area you want looked at.

Around 500,000 Americans are killed a year from mistakes made by the trusted medical establishment. The trusted medical establishment forced the untested vaccine and lied and stated it prevented Covid 100 per cent and was perfectly safe. The trusted medical establishment advised to close and bankrupt tens of thousands of small businesses the US to prevent the spread of covid but supported Walmart Costco liquor pot stores to stay open and supported BLM riots.

They also prescribed vents and remdesivir on covid patients. That worked out well

as usual you're an uneducated dumb lying clown with horrible advice

Last edited by ribka; 11/20/23.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I like my guy, he always makes my pain go away! The pain does come back!

K
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
K
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Any one go?

Are they legit?

I think i need my nex popped like in those TikkyTok videos…

One good “pi-yawwww”

Yes, Chiropractic care works but they are most effective as part of a team.

1. Massage Therapist to get rid of the knots and relax the muscles.

2. Chiropractor to get everything straight.

3. Physical Therapist strengthen your muscles and fix the underlying issues causing your body to go out of alignment.

4. Get in the gym to keep those muscles trained. Most of you old guys need to work on your glutes and spinal erectors.

There's the complete answer ^^^^

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just like watching the videos.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Any one go?

Are they legit?

I think i need my nex popped like in those TikkyTok videos…

One good “pi-yawwww”

Yes, Chiropractic care works but they are most effective as part of a team.

1. Massage Therapist to get rid of the knots and relax the muscles.

2. Chiropractor to get everything straight.

3. Physical Therapist strengthen your muscles and fix the underlying issues causing your body to go out of alignment.

4. Get in the gym to keep those muscles trained. Most of you old guys need to work on your glutes and spinal erectors.

I'm not comfortable talking about my spinal erector with strangers.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
At the conclusion of this type of discussion we should always have a tally of how many of the posters changed their opinion following the discussion.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by aether_tech
Scam holistic 'medicine' , same as acupuncture, or cupping. Zero credible evidence that it really offers any medical improvement. AND quite a bit of credible evidence that it is detrimental for your bone and joint health.

Go to a reputable orthopedics doctor or medical center that specializes in the specific area you want looked at.

Around 500,000 Americans are killed a year from mistakes made by the trusted medical establishment. The trusted medical establishment forced the untested vaccine and lied and stated it prevented Covid 100 per cent and was perfectly safe. The trusted medical establishment advised to close and bankrupt tens of thousands of small businesses the US to prevent the spread of covid but supported Walmart Costco liquor pot stores to stay open and supported BLM riots.

They also prescribed vents and remdesivir on covid patients. That worked out well

as usual you're an uneducated dumb lying clown with horrible advice

Well said, ribka. Medical doctors make mistakes every day. Over a hundred thousand Americans die every year due to the mistakes of the Medical Doctors.
I feel sorry for people who believe everything that the AMA tells them.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Mine is terrific, keeps everything working correctly. Also has a degree in microbiology which has been very useful at times.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Played football until I was 21, every kind of rough sport, or a lot of bar fights. I then was a steel worker for 30 years, had several Dr. want to cut on me, told them all , when I crawl in your office I’ll let you cut on me. I went to the best chiropractor in DFW for 13 years, he saved me and I never stopped doing anything, and still am today, I have found some here in OK. That should be run off, like every one says, good and bad. But the ones that came from same schools as my first one are very good.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Been seeing one off and on for 40 years.

When I hurt, it's on,
When I don't, it's off.

Walk-in pay him $30 in cash.

He snaps, cracks you.

Asks "Is that better?",
if not he gives you some more work.

If you are really screwed up, he tells you to "Ice it, you are gonna be sore. If it's still
gettin' ya' next week, you might need to come back".

I rarely do.

Most do x-rays, charge your insurance. You pay the co-pay, then get billed for
what the insurance doesn't pay. Then "We will need to see you 3 times per week for
then next month. It's going to take awhile to get you right."
Co-pay, plus insurance, plus amount not covered.

Phuggin' right they "need" you to come back 12 times in the next month!
Then schedule monthly "tuneups".

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
A good one is good. I have gone to several that helped me when I worked hard. My last few years I was a supervisor and worked out of a comfortable chair so I didn't hurt. They are not witch doctors. It is a legitimate science. It is safer than taking muscle relaxers and hydros. If I was hurting now I would go tomorrow.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I went for a couple of years for my back,i did get some relief, but not long lasting. Retirement cured me, no more work,no more pain ,lol.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Most of them couldn't adjust my back when I was younger. One of them told me to get a script from my Dr for a certain muscle relaxer and to take about 3 before my next visit. At the next visit he put heat on and put me on a machine that flex me back and forth fir a while. After that he really got it to pop. After a few of those sessions I felt quite a bit better for a while.

They won't touch my low back anymore because I've had 3 laminectomies. However I'll still go on occasion when my neck is stiff and have it adjusted. It seems to help me after a few adjustments. I don't think it really moves and thing significantly but I think it does increase blood flow to sore stiff areas and that helps them. Some can get way off into quack land so I just stick with those that maybe put some heat on, maybe massage it a bit, and then adjust it.

Bb

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
My BIL goes to one every week. He is so brainwashed he thinks his chiropractor can cure crossed eyes and impotence.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’ve been going for over 20 years. Keeps me walking upright instead of bent over like a caveman.

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Chiropractors are a temporary solution, yes they provide relief but for how long? . They do not address the underlying problems that created this condition in the first place. That said not sure if surgery in a lot of cases is the cure either. Using a surgeon or a chiropractor will not result in a one time fix, this from observing a lot of friends that had surgery.

I have had a number of chiropractors work on my lower back in the last 30 years , a few were Palmer graduates. The non Palmer graduates did it in less time and the "fix" seems to be longer lasting. I have a good one now that I go to every couple of years, I think he is planning on retiring sooner then later.

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Off and on for years. One leg is longer than the other and it eventually throws things out of whack enough that I can't walk. When I find one there are a few questions. If he/she starts talking about curing the common cold through chiropractic means I leave.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The recurring theme here is that the good ones work to address the underlying issues with physical therapy. Our bodies get out of alignment from repetitive movements that stress certain muscles more than others or from injury. Yes, they need to get back in alignment and balance but sometimes forcing the issue is more harmful than good.

There is actually a better way to keep the body in adjustment and alignment. It's a physical therapy developed over thousands of years. It's called Yoga.

This is just one example of how Yoga can transform someone.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I have been sitting in a deer stand that has a seat that isn't great. Back hurting now. I went to my chirpopractor yesterday. He moved some stuff but I will have to go back again tomorrow. He will have me fixed up after 2 visits.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RHClark
The recurring theme here is that the good ones work to address the underlying issues with physical therapy. Our bodies get out of alignment from repetitive movements that stress certain muscles more than others or from injury. Yes, they need to get back in alignment and balance but sometimes forcing the issue is more harmful than good.

There is actually a better way to keep the body in adjustment and alignment. It's a physical therapy developed over thousands of years. It's called Yoga.

This is just one example of how Yoga can transform someone.

A chiropractor can fix a ruptured disk ? Can they fix degenerative disk disease?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (2500HD, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 2ndwind, 16 invisible), 1,538 guests, and 917 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,242
Posts18,485,920
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.