Print Thread
Hop To
Page 143 of 315 1 2 141 142 143 144 145 314 315
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Tyrone
As a matter of fact, they are nuclear powers. But you don't see them sending mayhem and troops everywhere. India has a robust international trade, which is what non-isolationism is all about. Not exporting abortion, sodomy and feminism at the point of a gun.
I think some of our folks are having trouble understanding that being isolationist doesn’t mean you cut yourself off from trade and you don’t necessarily cut off immigration. But we darn sure need to quit meddling in wars and conflicts. We’ve even gotten mixed up in Haiti and Africa, always making things worse. Look at what our Middle East and North African Arab interventions have caused. Now we have gotten a war going with Russia and NATO. These interventionist people can’t point to any positive results for the world brought about by us sending our troops overseas.

Russia and NATO are now at war, eh?

No positive results from WW1 and WW2, you say?

How is Haiti any worse than it’s been previously?
Yes, Russia and NATO are at war and so far Russia hasn't stepped up and cut the supply lines.

That's right WW1 and WW2 left most of Europe and Asia devastated and under brutal communism.

As far as Haiti, I only know what I read and what the missionaries come back and tell me. We have intervened there I not sure how many times and it is still a brutal uncivilized horror story.

What do you say?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
As a matter of fact, they are nuclear powers. But you don't see them sending mayhem and troops everywhere. India has a robust international trade, which is what non-isolationism is all about. Not exporting abortion, sodomy and feminism at the point of a gun.
I think some of our folks are having trouble understanding that being isolationist doesn’t mean you cut yourself off from trade and you don’t necessarily cut off immigration. But we darn sure need to quit meddling in wars and conflicts. We’ve even gotten mixed up in Haiti and Africa, always making things worse. Look at what our Middle East and North African Arab interventions have caused. Now we have gotten a war going with Russia and NATO. These interventionist people can’t point to any positive results for the world brought about by us sending our troops overseas.

Yes, Russia and NATO are at war and so far Russia hasn't stepped up and cut the supply lines.

That's right WW1 and WW2 left most of Europe and Asia devastated and under brutal communism.

As far as Haiti, I only know what I read and what the missionaries come back and tell me. We have intervened there I not sure how many times and it is still a brutal uncivilized horror story.

What do you say?

I say that you’re a drama queen of the first order who practices willful ignorance at many junctures of about any conversation and who considers himself as being a master interrogator.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

What do you say?

I say that you’re a drama queen of the first order who practices willful ignorance at many junctures of about any conversation and who considers himself as being a master interrogator.
I did not expect an answer so you did not disappoint

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

What do you say?

I did not expect an answer so you did not disappoint

More of your willful ignorance.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ukraine has now received 300,000 artillery rounds from the EU nations. The total pledged amount is 1 million rounds.

BBC, Barrons

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ukraine has now received 300,000 artillery rounds from the EU nations. The total pledged amount is 1 million rounds.

BBC, Barrons
The EU is only supplying Ukraine? At no charge? But NATO is not at war with Russia?

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Oops, another one bites the dust...

Link

Phil

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

BBC, Barrons
The EU is only supplying Ukraine? At no charge? But NATO is not at war with Russia?

The EU and NATO are two separate organizations.

The only “war” is that declared by Russia against Ukraine with their illegal invasion and calling it a war inside of Russia can get you 10 years in prison.

You seem to have conveniently forgotten about 2 other previous invasions by Russia?

But keep those fervent prayers going for Putin and if your prayers, devotions and oblations seem to be lagging for the cause you may want to try self flagellation for extra emphasis of your sincerity.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
I agree, and don`t forget the young American men that were lost "defending freedom". My brother was one of them...If you haven`t put your ASS on the line, you`re talking through it.

My condolences for your loss, sir.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tdoyka
Riley Bailey, Karolina Hird, Nicole Wolkov, Angelica Evans, George Barros, and Frederick W Kagan

November 29, 2023, 7pm ET

The apparent Russian failure to establish a cohesive command structure among forces defending on the east (left) bank of Kherson Oblast continues to degrade Russian morale and combat capabilities.
The Russian “Dnepr” Grouping of Forces is increasingly comprised of disparate elements of recently transferred and degraded units and new formations, which may be contributing to this apparent lack of cohesive command structure.
That's fugging hilarious disinfo. The life expectancy of a Uke on the left bank is less than 2 days.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

BBC, Barrons
Why does Ukraine have to get ALL of it's supplies from foreign countries? Because it's a zombie state with zero productive capacity of it's own. And they are too stupid to make their own even if they had the equipment.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ukraine ha lost 500k soldiers

Almost 1.5 Kia x artillery rounds.....

They are getting destroyed, and will be at the negotiating table very soon.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by tdoyka
Riley Bailey, Karolina Hird, Nicole Wolkov, Angelica Evans, George Barros, and Frederick W Kagan

November 29, 2023, 7pm ET

The apparent Russian failure to establish a cohesive command structure among forces defending on the east (left) bank of Kherson Oblast continues to degrade Russian morale and combat capabilities.
The Russian “Dnepr” Grouping of Forces is increasingly comprised of disparate elements of recently transferred and degraded units and new formations, which may be contributing to this apparent lack of cohesive command structure.
That's fugging hilarious disinfo. The life expectancy of a Uke on the left bank is less than 2 days.

Your source?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

BBC, Barrons
Why does Ukraine have to get ALL of it's supplies from foreign countries? Because it's a zombie state with zero productive capacity of it's own. And they are too stupid to make their own even if they had the equipment.

Why does Putin have to get all of his from Iran, China and North Korea?

Is Russia too stupid to make their own even if they had the equipment?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by hicountry
Ukraine ha lost 500k soldiers

Almost 1.5 Kia x artillery rounds.....

They are getting destroyed, and will be at the negotiating table very soon.

Straight from the bowels of Lil Baghdad Bob.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Tootie Jew is agonal breathing now!
Hahaha!

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Any way you want to look at it Ukraine's front lines are the most dangerous place to be in the world. Soon Zelinskyy the terrible will be a smudge on Ukraine's history. The only question is will they bother to mark the grave.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rainshot
Any way you want to look at it Ukraine's front lines are the most dangerous place to be in the world. Soon Zelinskyy the terrible will be a smudge on Ukraine's history. The only question is will they bother to mark the grave.

It surely has been an uphill fight all the way.

There’s a recent article in the WSJ from the Russians’ talking about the horrors of being on the front lines and Russian commanders’ indifference to human life and losses.

Supposedly this info was from intercepted phone calls from Russian soldiers to folks back home.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Then go there Ke-mo sah-bee and report to us what you see on the front line.

Page 143 of 315 1 2 141 142 143 144 145 314 315

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 21, 160user, 59 invisible), 1,981 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,270
Posts18,525,479
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.