Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Traveler52
Tik what??

Tok who?

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by RAM
When asked to comment on the VP's "statement" about Tic Toc; Noem cautioned ALL American's to not use, and remove Tic Toc. It is Spy Ware.

I'm sure many "Patriots" here are using it right now, thinking GFY.

Pathetically sad.

The free world owes you and Gov Noem a debt of gratitude.

No Jimmie Olson for you sir.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by RAM
When asked to comment on the VP's "statement" about Tic Toc; Noem cautioned ALL American's to not use, and remove Tic Toc. It is Spy Ware.

Pathetically sad.

Where would we be without you?

LOL
Well, I would be on Tic Toc right now.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The only social media I look at is this and a couple of local hunting forums. I lurk on some sports forums but never joined. I have never FB, tweet, tik toked or any of the stupid things people always mindlessly have their nose in their phone doing. When I worked I was disgusted by 50 year old men spending every idle moment watching stupid videos on tiktok or snooping on their neighbors on FB.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Some of my on family uses it…..their naivety really pisses me off! 🤬 memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Number One Point of Advice that Corporations give to their Employees when in Hong Kong is to use a Burner Phone ..

Now We All Know Technology has no Geography..

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by memtb
Some of my on family uses it…..their naivety really pisses me off! 🤬 memtb

Talking gas pumps in my area use TT. Which btw isn’t having a distracting audiovisual going while you’re transferring a highly flammable liquid from one vessel to another kinda stupid? Think I’ll start a thread

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So tell me again why I am supposed to be upset that a foreign government 10,000 miles away is using an app to spy on me more than I am supposed to be upset by my own government right here uses everything from my truck to my coffee maker and TV to spy on my every waking moment of my life? Why is that again?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tic Twat is BAD

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Spying on Americans is what almost all companies do now. They follow what you spend your money on, which forums you look on, your likes and dislikes when you check something on anything on the computer. Then you get flooded with adds to try to sell you something. China using Tic Toc to follow you in this way, but also they try to access your bank accounts and other personal information. They can use this against you. China is using it to find the heartbeat of Americans and how dangerous we are to the Chinese government. They change their propaganda to fit this to make them look good. Just look at how many pro-Palestinians are on college campuses and on the streets. Same with Black Lives Matter.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
AT&T

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Originally Posted by slumlord
Pepper Belly Pete don’t dance. lol

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Where’d that mothertrucker get that quick-deploy shooter holster he has on his arm?

Ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JoeBob
So tell me again why I am supposed to be upset that a foreign government 10,000 miles away is using an app to spy on me more than I am supposed to be upset by my own government right here uses everything from my truck to my coffee maker and TV to spy on my every waking moment of my life? Why is that again?
You're asking me to retell something I never stated or posted.
It appears you have rationalized that two wrongs make a right . That is your choice. Bold of you to admit and post it here

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
12ga. Butt stock sleeve.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by RAM

Pathetically sad.

No different than Facebook.

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
If you have a cell phone, if you have any intelligent devices in your house, if your vehicle has a factory nav system...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I do no Tic Toc, Facebook, Twitter or any of the others.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
My wife downloaded Tic-Toc and I told her to get that schidt off of her phone and explained why. She thought I was being tin foil hatish until her .gov job told everyone that they cannot have it on their phones. This was around the same time Noem put the kibosh to it in SD.

People still send Tic-toc videos via messenger. I'm not sure if opening one of them is as bad as having the app on your phone though?

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
The US government is just jealous that tic toc is moving in on their spying

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
The US government is just jealous that tic toc is moving in on their spying
Fact

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

206 members (257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 19 invisible), 1,658 guests, and 1,047 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,620
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.