Originally Posted by slumlord
Damn

Kind of wish I didnt throw my TV away in 1978

laugh

GB4

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Watched about 5 minutes of those 2 talking over each other and switched to the game. Dallas vs Seattle was actually entertaining.

I'm voting for Trump even if I have to write him in.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RUM7
Newsome is scum.
I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
I saw Newsom's answer to Hannity's first question. I knew it was going to be a [bleep] from there.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Newscum exposed himself for the lying elitist scum he is. Greaseball makes me want to spit my beans. DeSantis ate him.

And 50%+ of the Women in our Country will be lining up to vote for Newscum just as they did for Slick Willy back in the day.

He's such a lying scumbag. The will of the people means nothing to him. You can tell how flippantly he just rolls off these pre-recorded answers. Useless puke is destroying California.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Newscum exposed himself for the lying elitist scum he is. Greaseball makes me want to spit my beans. DeSantis ate him.

And 50%+ of the Women in our Country will be lining up to vote for Newscum just as they did for Slick Willy back in the day.

He's such a lying scumbag. The will of the people means nothing to him. You can tell how flippantly he just rolls off these pre-recorded answers. Useless puke is destroying California.
Still whining I see.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102

Still whining I see.

Haha. You're the whiner, zero action guy. GFY.

Still trying to get a sniff of my ass, I see. Fugkin moron.

Go hug a Muzzy, piss ant.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I watched most of it. I ff through all the talking over each other parts. Newsome is slick. I'll give him that but he couldn't answer any of the questions truthfully. I can see why the left has fallen for him but his track record speaks volumes. If he becomes president and runs the country like California, we won't survive 4 years. They'll be no fixing the country then, even though I think it's unfixable now.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
I watched most of it. I ff through all the talking over each other parts. Newsome is slick. I'll give him that but he couldn't answer any of the questions truthfully. I can see why the left has fallen for him but his track record speaks volumes. If he becomes president and runs the country like California, we won't survive 4 years. They'll be no fixing the country then, even though I think it's unfixable now.

sad but likely he will become president. the computer/electonics industry controls about everything anymore and he is their home grown puppet. Agree we are beying fixing anyhow, so dig in!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump Posts Video Mocking DeSantis

Haters will say this is fake.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1730477460456636758

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
meanwhile

Sen. Marsha Blackburn says Democrat Sen. Dick Durbin has blocking her subpoena request for the Jeffrey Epstein's flight logs, which the Tennessee Republican says she requested over concerns about human trafficking.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by bbassi
Originally Posted by Morewood
Who's winning?
Guessing Hanity won overall.

Of course he did! He's an expert in martial arts! [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
[quote=SupFoo]Trump Posts Video Mocking DeSantis

https://twitter.com/i/status/1730477460456636758[/quo

yea DeSantis needs to up his game......you know something to get people to rally around him......like LOCK HER UP.

or FAST TRACK THE VACCINE......etc plenty more of that. quit being a ball washer. if trump is on the ticket vote for him. he is not a savior.....he is now just another politician. Bob

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Hannity's opening statement in that video says it all. lol

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
quit being a ball washer... if trump is on the ticket vote for him. he is not a savior.....he is now just another politician. Bob

Tucker Carlson Warns: 2024 Will Be ‘Like Nothing We’ve Ever Seen’

Watch and learn Lil' Grasshopper.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Morewood
Who's winning?

The way Hannity is handling it the left is winning. Not surprised though as the left owns Hannity.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Trump Posts Video Mocking DeSantis

https://twitter.com/i/status/1730477460456636758

lol, DeSantis was ineffectual and displayed his lack of personality and unlikability big time, he does not have what it takes.

That debate knocked him out of the race. Bye, bye Ronny!

KB

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
quit being a ball washer... if trump is on the ticket vote for him. he is not a savior.....he is now just another politician. Bob

Tucker Carlson Warns: 2024 Will Be ‘Like Nothing We’ve Ever Seen’

Watch and learn Lil' Grasshopper.

Tucker Ain't Q, Tucker is a fighter.

Q says, sit on your hands, do nothing, You are watching a movie, enjoy the show and Trust The Plan.

Q also says,
TRUST WRAY
TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST HOROWITZ
TRUST POMPEO
TRUST HUBER.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Steve says all is lost. We may as well shoot ourselves.

You first Steve.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 60 invisible), 2,605 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,283
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.