Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Russian security forces have raided gay clubs and bars across Moscow less than 48 hours after the country’s top court banned what it called the “global LGBTQ+ movement” as an extremist organization

Police searched venues across the Russian capital, including a nightclub, a male sauna, and a bar that hosted LGBTQ+ parties, under the pretext of a drug raid, local media reported.

Eyewitnesses told journalists that club goers documents were checked and photographed by the security services. They also said that managers had been able to warn patrons before police arrived.

The raids follow a decision by Russia’s Supreme Court to label the country’s LGBTQ+ “movement” as an extremist organization.

The ruling, which was made in response to a lawsuit filed by the Justice Ministry, is the latest step in a decade long crackdown on LGBTQ+ rights under President Vladimir Putin, who has emphasized “traditional family values” during his 24 years in power.

Max Olenichev, a human rights lawyer who works with the Russian LGBTQ+ community, told The Associated Press before the ruling that it effectively bans organized activity to defend the rights of LGBTQ+ people.

ABC News

A bit different than the merchandise display shrines that Target Stores constructs.

But, could be worse. They throw them off of rooftops in the Middle East.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They're not wrong.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Go Team Russia.

I want to see Pres. Trump go after all the illegal invaders in massive dragnets within 48 hours of him being sworn in come Jan/2025, and also see him arrest federal judges who try to interfere. The judicial branch of FedGov needs a good cleansing.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Good.

Given the advance warning and drugs being the pretext for it. It sounds like they shut it down for the whole host of undesirable behavior that comes with it more than a real raid.

Do what you want in your own house but close it down if it’s being celebrated and bringing other unwanted behavior to a community. Active “gay communities” bring nothing of value to the community.

The US went from in the closet which is basically where Russia is now to don’t ask don’t tell, civil unions, to marriage, to celebrating it to free military paid for sex changes and choose your gender and force others to refer to you by it.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Russia is heading in the right direction.... our overlords do not like this, and this is why "Putin must be stopped!".

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Putin has stepped in it now.

Wait for it. Some of our anti-Putin pro-Zelenski members will weigh in shortly. I said months ago that Putin was the only significant world leader still defending Christianity. In fact Putin's men and Assad"s in Syria were fighting ISIS in defense of the Syrian Christian villages.

There have been a few African leaders, notably Mugabe of Zimbabwe and the African Methodist churches fighting the gay takeover.

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding the push to elevate homos in the west. It is a disorder to be pitied for sure but not to be promoted.

It is shameful for Russia and the Africans to be on the right side of morality and in position to lecture us as when Mugabe openly chastised Obama.

Last edited by Hastings; 12/02/23.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I understand the disdain for gay men. The Bible is pretty clear where you can put your wiener. I still like the idea of two good looking chicks getting it on. Maybe they can protect them.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I cannot imagine why they would do that

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hastings
Putin has stepped in it now.

Wait for it. Some of our anti-Putin pro-Zelenski members will weigh in shortly. I said months ago that Putin was the only significant world leader still defending Christianity. In fact Putin's men and Assad"s in Syria were fighting ISIS in defense of the Syrian Christian villages.

There have been a few African leaders, notably Mugabe of Zimbabwe and the African Methodist churches fighting the gay takeover.
Putin is hardly a supporter of Christianity. Certainly Mugabe wasn’t. Some small alignment on a few issues won’t ever mean Putin is America’s pal.

Sam......

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (007FJ, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1minute, 219DW, 63 invisible), 2,888 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,482
Posts18,490,208
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.