Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Remsen
And this is the problem...Yes, I am a Joo and a lawyer AND I was born and raised in SF, but no longer live in a coastal state. I grew up catching dungeness crab all around the SF area, from Muni Pier to Pacifica to Half Moon Bay even as far north as Mendocino. I also caught salmon and stripers and ling cod in that same area. The only thing I don't have to my credit that's on the list is the Roosevelt Elk.

YET, I am one who casts aspersions on Left Coast Losers.

Is it possible to be a self-hating Left Coast Loser?

Ok, the San Fran thing is a bit weird and the lawyer thing is taking a bit to get over. But you are an honorary Gentile and we are working on an Australian visa for you.

So perk up!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Brothers Jud and Fubar

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

No good Trump hatin .gov employee...... lmao
You two were very “Brother”ly.

Yeah, one is an extremely competent outdoorsman with great success.
The other is a do nothing internet troll.

Which one is the internet troll?

🦫

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Beav is a cyber friend....

Spoiler alert, he wants you to take him hunting.

For free.

LOL

Funny, as he offered me a Roosevelt elk hunt, free... and I declined as I have been there done that, it's a tough hunt with low success odds.

A couple other things came to mind regarding this .......

During the covid lockdown I had a slight altercation with cashier bimbo at my local state liquor store over me refusing to wear a mask to purchase a bottle of booze... I was thrown out and told not to return! upon relaying this story here, Brother Beav offered to send me a bottle of fine booze...

I politely declined but appreciated the offer, several months of sobriety was the result... lol

Another time I was contemplating a new scope for long range shooting and brother Beav offered to send me a S.S. 5-20, a $1000+ scope....
Again I declined but appreciated the offer....

I don't believe Beav is a grifter!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Also Brother Flave has been nothing but kind and gracious also...... I won't choose sides....
Toxic Travis, Dave & Clarke can suck my [bleep] ...... hahahahahhahahhaha

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART
And this is the problem...Yes, I am a Joo and a lawyer AND I was born and raised in SF, but no longer live in a coastal state. I grew up catching dungeness crab all around the SF area, from Muni Pier to Pacifica to Half Moon Bay even as far north as Mendocino. I also caught salmon and stripers and ling cod in that same area. The only thing I don't have to my credit that's on the list is the Roosevelt Elk.

YET, I am one who casts aspersions on Left Coast Losers.

Is it possible to be a self-hating Left Coast Loser?

Ok, the San Fran thing is a bit weird and the lawyer thing is taking a bit to get over. But you are an honorary Gentile and we are working on an Australian visa for you.

So perk up!

I definitely appreciate it. I'm used to 18+ hour flights, so no problem there. I, however, tend to stand my ground and fight, even if the odds are against me, so if I were to have a need for a visa to anywhere, I'd be very upset at myself.

While I've never been in the region, I have always had a thing for what I've seen of New Zealand (no knock on Australia, I just had a bad incident with Crocodile Dundee II that I've never overcome).

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
International pards.... that's awesome smile

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Higginez
So now Travis wants to be President?

Didn't see that one coming.

Hope you're a fan of the guillotine.

LOL

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here is our hero, Beaver, talking out of his ass. When Deflave mentioned this earlier this morning, Beaver ran away. He was worried someone would find it, as Beaver has always reacted on emotions and never thinks things through. He made this comment because his friend Kingston was getting hammered relentlessly. If you all remember last night, Beaver said he never had to come to Kingston's rescue. But he has proven time and time again that he does. When he does, God help you if you told him anything personal about your life, family, or friends. He will use it against you. He might act like you are best friends, but the day you cross him, be prepared for him to use whatever you told him at his full disposal. That is why this place has gone downhill in recent years. Not because of the inane threads, but because people cannot take a good ribbing. As I posted last night, if you read his replies afterward, he always tries to justify the mean, i.e., what he is doing is right.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...2565/re-co-op-sticker-shock#Post17162565

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Beav is a cyber friend....

Spoiler alert, he wants you to take him hunting.

For free.

LOL

Funny, as he offered me a Roosevelt elk hunt, free... and I declined as I have been there done that, it's a tough hunt with low success odds.

A couple other things came to mind regarding this .......

During the covid lockdown I had a slight altercation with cashier bimbo at my local state liquor store over me refusing to wear a mask to purchase a bottle of booze... I was thrown out and told not to return! upon relaying this story here, Brother Beav offered to send me a bottle of fine booze...

I politely declined but appreciated the offer, several months of sobriety was the result... lol

Another time I was contemplating a new scope for long range shooting and brother Beav offered to send me a S.S. 5-20, a $1000+ scope....
Again I declined but appreciated the offer....

I don't believe Beav is a grifter!
The Beav ain’t no grifter hell he brought me 4 lbs of Retumbo that he wasn’t loading anymore and could have scalped the market but chose not to and that speaks volumes. This mirrors the same experience that you’ve had with him. The Beaver has character and doesn’t run from a battle no matter the odds unlike the one that fled from Chicago and will have your back when the [bleep] hits the fan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Here is our hero, Beaver, talking out of his ass. When Deflave mentioned this earlier this morning, Beaver ran away. He was worried someone would find it, as Beaver has always reacted on emotions and never thinks things through. He made this comment because his friend Kingston was getting hammered relentlessly. If you all remember last night, Beaver said he never had to come to Kingston's rescue. But he has proven time and time again that he does. When he does, God help you if you told him anything personal about your life, family, or friends. He will use it against you. He might act like you are best friends, but the day you cross him, be prepared for him to use whatever you told him at his full disposal. That is why this place has gone downhill in recent years. Not because of the inane threads, but because people cannot take a good ribbing. As I posted last night, if you read his replies afterward, he always tries to justify the mean, i.e., what he is doing is right.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...2565/re-co-op-sticker-shock#Post17162565

I figured it was gonna be hard on you to watch your girlfriend getting smacked around for being the lying POS she has always been around here.

But, I shamelessly admit, it’s also been very satisfying to watch you cry over your heroes ashes. Jezus, you’re too easy.

As for the above thread. I welcome anyone who wants to read it, to do so.

In the end - Cash and I chatted, and while we both agreed, we’d likely never become cyber buddies. We did respect each other for our commitments.

Cash, was a way hardier adversary to fight than Flave has, or ever will be for me. Unlike your Capt. Full of Shìt, Cash, fought on his own, without a small posse of cucks who run to their masters side with bandages and an enema to get him back up on his feet.

Sad attempt, 79s. But then again, you’re just another loser from Oregon.

Laffin

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I definitely appreciate it. I'm used to 18+ hour flights, so no problem there. I, however, tend to stand my ground and fight, even if the odds are against me, so if I were to have a need for a visa to anywhere, I'd be very upset at myself.

While I've never been in the region, I have always had a thing for what I've seen of New Zealand (no knock on Australia, I just had a bad incident with Crocodile Dundee II that I've never overcome).

Ahh...you have seen the last two as well.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh and one other thing.... the way I see it you guys owe me a debt of gratitude for helping to expose Jud for the law breaking , fence hopping , Marxist Trump hater that he is......

I wasn't the only one fooled..... seems to me most either missed it or didn't have the balls to say something... a few did, most didn't

Yep, the [bleep] "got me too " !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just in case, any of you twats, think I'm a loser !

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

wink

Paul.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

wink

Is it a northern Ontario thing that someone cuts up your steak for you and let the flavor seep out before you get to it? Not hating on you just trying to keep up with the regionalization thing, it seems to be a thing here.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Oh and one other thing.... the way I see it you guys owe me a debt of gratitude for helping to expose Jud for the law breaking , fence hopping , Marxist Trump hater that he is......

I wasn't the only one fooled..... seems to me most either missed it or didn't have the balls to say something... a few did, most didn't

This Jud guy get run off? I shoulda joined sooner

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
That's it I'm starting dossiers for y'all this place is complicated haha

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

wink

The Tennessee Twats is a different chapter entirely.

FWIW

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dirt99
Is it a northern Ontario thing that someone cuts up your steak for you and let the flavor seep out before you get to it? Not hating on you just trying to keep up with the regionalization thing, it seems to be a thing here.

No, they were cooked as 8" pieces, to retain all those beautiful juices. Pulled @ 112*f internal, rested for 10 minutes, before slicing.

3 sections, cut into 8 pieces, to allow 4 slices, per person.

It sucks, to eat at our place !

YMMV

Paul.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Higginez

wink

The Tennessee Twats is a different chapter entirely.

FWIW

Tennessee and Texas deserve their own chapter that's for sure !

Oh and Paul , with your food & family pic's you aren't allowed in any loser club.... so go pound sand, maybe the facebook good guys will have ya? smile

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, they did offer !

Told 'em theys to uppity for me.

Actually, I didn't have FB, back in those days.

Only got it, once we bought the business, for messanger & advertising !

wink

Paul.

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

270 members (280shooter, 30incher, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1minute, 41 invisible), 2,214 guests, and 1,046 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,322
Posts18,505,844
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.