Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by SocialFinger
Desperate bitch get's hung playing the victim card and retreats to ChatGPT3 for a response. LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

It’s obvious and funny as fuqk

Check any of his posts where he doesn’t use AI. He can’t spell, punctuate or form a coherent sentence

Middle aged single dude, never been married, no kids, posted this to start a thread about songs that couldn’t be written today

Was I wrong? 🤷🏿‍♂️

If you think a high profile group could write a song like that in today’s climate, you’re a fuqking moron.

Oh, wait. You are a fuqcking moron

😂😂😂

And here we are with Muglia, one of the more interesting studies on here. His confirmation bias is off the charts. Even when proven wrong, they still strongly hold onto their belief. Additionally, there's a noticeable anxiety towards women, relationships, and kids to the point where active avoidance is observed. There's a pattern of not offering advice, and when people do seek advice, there's a quick tendency to ridicule. It appears to align with an adult avoidant-dismissive attachment style. I hope you get the help you need.

Says the Counselor in waiting who fabricated a long story about his slut wife doing threesomes while he was away working on the North Slope even going to the extent of having his slut wife write and post a letter here relating to the made up, charade by 79s.

The counselor needs counseling.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by 79S
Desperate bitch get's hung playing the victim card and retreats to ChatGPT3 for a response. LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Check any of his posts where he doesn’t use AI. He can’t spell, punctuate or form a coherent sentence

Middle aged single dude, never been married, no kids, posted this to start a thread about songs that couldn’t be written today

Was I wrong? 🤷🏿‍♂️

If you think a high profile group could write a song like that in today’s climate, you’re a fuqking moron.

😂😂😂

And here we are with Muglia, one of the more interesting studies on here. His confirmation bias is off the charts. Even when proven wrong, they still strongly hold onto their belief. Additionally, there's a noticeable anxiety towards women, relationships, and kids to the point where active avoidance is observed. There's a pattern of not offering advice, and when people do seek advice, there's a quick tendency to ridicule. It appears to align with an adult avoidant-dismissive attachment style. I hope you get the help you need.

Says the Counselor in waiting who fabricated a long story about his slut wife doing threesomes while he was away working on the North Slope even going to the extent of having his slut wife write and post a letter here relating to the made up, charade by 79s.

Talk about fabricating a story—remember when you told everyone you had COVID, disappeared, and then magically reappeared with a new handle, claiming to be cured? You spread so much disinformation about COVID and how it was killing everyone; no wonder you had to reinvent yourself. Also thanks for the compliment but I'm no counselor, just a guy trying to attain my degree online.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Was I wrong? 🤷🏿‍♂️

😂😂😂

Haha this is great.... a psych eval... hahahahhaha
Ricky is a little kookoo.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Oh wow

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by 79S

Was I wrong? 🤷🏿‍♂️

😂😂😂

Talk about fabricating a story—remember when you told everyone you had COVID, disappeared, and then magically reappeared with a new handle, claiming to be cured? You spread so much disinformation about COVID and how it was killing everyone; no wonder you had to reinvent yourself. Also thanks for the compliment but I'm no counselor, just a guy trying to attain my degree online.

Your lack of probity and close held affection for telling big lies is noted as is your man love and continued ball washing of The Campfire drunkard.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Flave seemed like a nice guy in 2007, all that fentanyl coming across the border and up his nose really fuqked his chiit up.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Houston Tootie would suck the Vax outta a schlong and not think twice

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Toot toot 🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Flavo-savo's dwindling gaggle of ballwashers line up to twiddle her pussy.

2 fugkin funny.

Do you actually have some fugking point you're trying to make here, dude?

Really.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by 79S

Was I wrong? 🤷🏿‍♂️

😂😂😂

Haha this is great.... a psych eval... hahahahhaha
Ricky is a little kookoo.

Haha. LOFL.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Fuqk you cumligia btw

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Flave seemed like a nice guy in 2007, all that fentanyl coming across the border and up his nose really fuqked his chiit up.
Hard to believe its even the same guy,

WTF.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Eight quotes of two line pissing match lines,....a sure sign that the thread is petering out.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
@ kenneth
Maybe that 97 guy could give us some psychoanalysis on that crazy

Last edited by dirt99; 12/02/23.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Eight quotes of two line pissing match lines,....a sure sign that the thread is petering out.

What's your guess another page? Ten?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

I’ll freshen it up a bit here for ya Bristoe.

Ain’t it hilarious how the camp tough-guy is getting his ass handed to him?

(Wink)

LMAO

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I noticed that Wuthering Heights is showing on TV. My guess is everybody is blubbering and snottin' at the nose too much to continue the pissin' match.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tide_Change

I’ll freshen it up a bit here for ya Bristoe.

Ain’t it hilarious how the camp tough-guy is getting his ass handed to him?

(Wink)

LMAO

He’s a POS

He’s always been a POS.

He’ll continue to be a POS.

Probably genetics

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Kinda like, "Oh yeah?! I'll whup your ass!,.....well I'll be damn,...Catherine done up and died,...*snif*"

Page 43 of 49 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 48 49

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 35, 375sunrise, 7mm_Loco, 338Rules, 16 invisible), 1,472 guests, and 872 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,649
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.