Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by deflave
She did the same thing when she made fun of Cashishking's dead son over and over.

Someone actually did that?

Yes.

bgg......do you know how I can pull that up?.....would like to read that for myself....bob
Why would we want to drag that up, only to insult the same grieving member ?

not my intention at all....its hard to believe anybody would do something like that. I knew as soon as I wrote that it was not what I was trying to convey ....bob

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Bob it happened. It was about as low as a member can get.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Springcove

that is really to bad. that just shows what a lack of character one has . going after each other is one thing....but family should be off limits.....bob

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

that is really to bad. that just shows what a lack of character one has . going after each other is one thing....but family should be off limits.....bob

My apologies, I should have just said "let's not do that, out of respect to the family". Didn't mean for it to appear you were trying to be insensitive to a grieving family.

PS: Family has NEVER been off limits to the idiots and loudmouths on the Fire, it happens many times a day....just look at today's threads on the top of the board.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by dassa
Deflave hasn't posted for 4 hours and you gals are still discussing him.

And a ball licker like you knows exactly how long it’s been since he’s posted

Stupid mutherfuqker
Hey, you probably know. Is it still called a circle jerk when it's a bunch of you women involved?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Deflave hasn't posted for 4 hours and you gals are still discussing him.

And a ball licker like you knows exactly how long it’s been since he’s posted

Stupid mutherfuqker
Hey, you probably know. Is it still called a circle jerk when it's a bunch of you women involved?

That would be called an orgy.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B

My apologies, I should have just said "let's not do that, out of respect to the family". Didn't mean for it to appear you were trying to be insensitive to a grieving family.

PS: Family has NEVER been off limits to the idiots and loudmouths on the Fire, it happens many times a day....just look at today's threads on the top of the board.

no apology needed....as soon as I hit the post reply....I knew I fuuked up.....bob

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

no apology needed....as soon as I hit the post reply....I knew I fuuked up.....bob

Nah, no you didn't....probably just best to PM a member for the info, that's all....You didn't do anything wrong Sir.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Agreed

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The campfire has evolved into an anything goes type atmosphere. We used to have unspoken rules, but they flew out the window a long time ago.

Don’t post personal stuff, as it will eventually get used against you particularly if you are addicted to pissing matches and can’t live without it. Not condoning it, just stating reality.

And, very few are truly anonymous on here.

IC B3

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Just a fat piece of schit.

Now if that’s the case you are competing with LBP. Your the one that said you would impregnate the beaver but it looks like your the one running around with his Dick in your ass. Loser

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here is our hero, Beaver, talking out of his ass. When Deflave mentioned this earlier this morning, Beaver ran away. He was worried someone would find it, as Beaver has always reacted on emotions and never thinks things through. He made this comment because his friend Kingston was getting hammered relentlessly. If you all remember last night, Beaver said he never had to come to Kingston's rescue. But he has proven time and time again that he does. When he does, God help you if you told him anything personal about your life, family, or friends. He will use it against you. He might act like you are best friends, but the day you cross him, be prepared for him to use whatever you told him at his full disposal. That is why this place has gone downhill in recent years. Not because of the inane threads, but because people cannot take a good ribbing. As I posted last night, if you read his replies afterward, he always tries to justify the mean, i.e., what he is doing is right.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...2565/re-co-op-sticker-shock#Post17162565

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 79S
Here is our hero, Beaver, talking out of his ass. When Deflave mentioned this earlier this morning, Beaver ran away. He was worried someone would find it, as Beaver has always reacted on emotions and never thinks things through. He made this comment because his friend Kingston was getting hammered relentlessly. If you all remember last night, Beaver said he never had to come to Kingston's rescue. But he has proven time and time again that he does. When he does, God help you if you told him anything personal about your life, family, or friends. He will use it against you. He might act like you are best friends, but the day you cross him, be prepared for him to use whatever you told him at his full disposal. That is why this place has gone downhill in recent years. Not because of the inane threads, but because people cannot take a good ribbing. As I posted last night, if you read his replies afterward, he always tries to justify the mean, i.e., what he is doing is right.

Just another psycho "he/they made me do it" claim.

Ta try and justify suckass behavior.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What a clam fest😂

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

I figured it was gonna be hard on you to watch your girlfriend getting smacked around for being the lying POS she has always been around here.

But, I shamelessly admit, it’s also been very satisfying to watch you cry over your heroes ashes. Jezus, you’re too easy.

As for the above thread. I welcome anyone who wants to read it, to do so.

In the end - Cash and I chatted, and while we both agreed, we’d likely never become cyber buddies. We did respect each other for our commitments.

Cash, was a way hardier adversary to fight than Flave has, or ever will be for me. Unlike your Capt. Full of Shìt, Cash, fought on his own, without a small posse of cucks who run to their masters side with bandages and an enema to get him back up on his feet.

Sad attempt, 79s. But then again, you’re just another loser from Oregon

Laffin

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by 79S

Just another psycho "he/they made me do it" claim.

Ta try and justify suckass behavior.

You know better than that.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
FISH CAMP!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Agreed
Guys selective indignation isn't cool. Appears Cash called Beav a pedophile , Beav responded with bringing a family members death into the poo flinging.... both are wrong, is one more wrong than the other? can't really say.... the lesson should be don't let your emotions get ahold of you in a campfire poo flinging contest.
I find this whole family off bounds thing interesting, it has happened to me once, the Irony is the perpetrator recently posted on this thread as a good guy issuing a warning the campfire can be a rough place.
I didn't lose my mind over it, to me it simply said more about him than me....and in his defense, he hates me and I really aggravate him.
Righteous indignation is a cousin to virtue signaling.... you fling poo expect some to be flung back at you!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Agreed
Guys selective indignation isn't cool. Appears Cash called Beav a pedophile , Beav responded with bringing a family members death into the poo flinging.... both are wrong, is one more wrong than the other? can't really say.... the lesson should be don't let your emotions get ahold of you in a campfire poo flinging contest.
I find this whole family off bounds thing interesting, it has happened to me once, the Irony is the perpetrator recently posted on this thread as a good guy issuing a warning the campfire can be a rough place.
I didn't lose my mind over it, to me it simply said more about him than me....and in his defense, he hates me and I really aggravate him.
Righteous indignation is a cousin to virtue signaling.... you fling poo expect some to be flung back at you!

Bingo.

Both remarks were way out of line and off base.

Cash and I have no issues with either of our pasts.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Page 45 of 49 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

490 members (219 Wasp, 1badf350, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 58 invisible), 2,339 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,144
Posts18,502,772
Members73,991
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.