Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Read up on the law Petey, federal land or not each state decides seasons and game laws.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by pete53
oh shermey , so i guess my handi-cap sticker issued to me by a medical Doctor in Minnesota means nothing ,yes you know better . by the way all the Federal land belongs to all Americans not just the state of Montana . the state of Montana should be welcoming all non-residents that hunt and fish in Montana we pay the most to support most of all hunting and fishing otherwise residents would not have any decent hunting and fishing left . you need to look at the money brought in by us non-residents compared to residents get back to me on that and allowing non-resident handi-cap hunters a few more rights would give Montana even more money and to be honest residents should be paying higher license fees to hunt on Federal land in Montana too.

I dont give a fugg about money, its not about money or shouldn't be, residents and state law makers decide what laws for there states not eco fugging terrorists OR NON RESIDENTS trying to go to court to change [bleep] for there whiney asd selfish B
S

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If you dont like it GO SOMEWHERE ELSE its that simple or use a rifle for our 5 week season for [bleep] sake. Your hiding behind that handicap sticker and you know it ive seen you post you still hunt so your damn capable of using a rifle but would rather piss and moan you can't use a crossbow in Archery season that makes two of us and alot more biggest difference is some dont bitch and whine and figure out a way to getter done anyway.

Last edited by sherm_61; 11/29/23.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I just had injections in my back Monday and cortisone shots in my shoulders should I piss and moan t I need one of those handicap stickers which I know I could if I wanted, fugg that I got 2 pretty good legs so ill make do

Last edited by sherm_61; 11/29/23.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by sherm_61
I just had injections in my back Monday and cortisone shots in my shoulders should I piss and moan t I need one of those handicap stickers which I know I could if I wanted, fugg that I got 2 pretty good legs so ill make do

well good for you hope things are better for you now,Pete53

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by sherm_61

well good for you hope things are better for you now,Pete53
Oh they will be better because I can overcome and adapt and not sit around bitch piss and moan about playing in somebody else's sand box dont like the rules then gonna sue to change them to fit me.PATHETIC.
You blast the anti- trappers, wolf lovers but you wanna do the same [bleep] they do. HYPOCRITE.

S
Switch Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I don't give a fuuck about your opinion.

> i have to Agree with Blackheart ! i am 70 years old i climbed poles in all weather conditions in Northern Minnesota for 35 years now with 4 back surgeries , neck surgery , both shoulders have had surgery one needs replacement , knee surgery , heart surgery >Switch and Bay 1975 just wait someday you may have bad shoulders too if you have a real man`s job ! most of you boys i mean boys don`t know how to work like a man nor could walk in our shoes many could never do what i did or do what some other old guys on here have done. kiss it !

Are you sure? Older and tougher than you! Keep whining Montana's not going to change! Real men live there.

Last edited by Switch; 11/30/23.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
continue on boys !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
S
Switch Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
continue on boys !

continue on whining Pete!

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Well it's legal in my state so I'm fine with it.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
IMO, if you're 70 you should get to hunt with most anything reasonable. Scoped black powder, xbow, etc. Plus you should get greatly reduced license prices, and possibly tags. And no, I'm not 70. Yet.

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
S
Switch Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
There is a "arrow" that is shot from a muzzle loading rifle. Should it be legal in archery seasons. Every time a season is created some one finds a loop hole!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Switch
There is a "arrow" that is shot from a muzzle loading rifle. Should it be legal in archery seasons. Every time a season is created some one finds a loop hole!
Think I will sue AZ since its reasonable and I am 62 and " handicapped "

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,596
Posts18,492,216
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.