Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 83 of 106 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 105 106
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
What I know is that almost everyone that got the shot got Covid. And most everyone that didn't hasn't had it to this day.

I know I refuse to trust anything dealing with government.

I know I don't trust things that stink. And having a tad of medical background the way this was all handled was beyond stupid.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
GB1

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Vaccination wasn't meant to prevent you from getting covid, just preventing serious illness, hospitalization or death. Nor was it expected to have 100% efficacy and no side effects.

It was a trade off, that on the balance the vax does far more good than harm.

Time will tell how the balance worked out.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Vaccination wasn't meant to prevent you from getting covid, just preventing serious illness, hospitalization or death. Nor was it expected to have 100% efficacy and no side effects.

Time is already telling in my neck of the woods. Vaccinated people are getting sick and some have died. Not so much for the ones of us that took the ''horse butt paste" which probably worked on me because I've been referred to as a horse's ass on occasion.

My neighbor friend that I went off with looking for wild hogs in a closed truck is likely the one who transmitted the China virus to me. I'm sure glad he got vaccinated 3 times prior to contracting the virus or he might have died. He and his wife and his disabled adult son suffered way worse effects from the virus than I did or my wife did. All we used was "horse butt paste" except our paste was the liquid version of ''horse butt paste''.

Anyway what's the latest on the Australian actress Melle Stewart that is suing AstraZeneca over the vaccine disabling her?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT

Time is already telling in my neck of the woods. Vaccinated people are getting sick and some have died. Not so much for the ones of us that took the ''horse butt paste" which probably worked on me because I've been referred to as a horse's ass on occasion.

My neighbor friend that I went off with looking for wild hogs in a closed truck is likely the one who transmitted the China virus to me. I'm sure glad he got vaccinated 3 times prior to contracting the virus or he might have died. He and his wife and his disabled adult son suffered way worse effects from the virus than I did or my wife did. All we used was "horse butt paste" except our paste was the liquid version of ''horse butt paste''.

Anyway what's the latest on the Australian actress Melle Stewart that is suing AstraZeneca over the vaccine disabling her?

Still not much more than anecdotes. People are not dropping like flies here. Death may be due to any number of reasons, underlying conditions, etc, and getting covid was probably worse for you than the vax, which is known have side effects.

Meanwhile, the randomized trials that have been done on horse paste have not shown any great efficacy, and it too has bad side effects if overdosed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Still not much more than anecdotes. People are not dropping like flies here. Death may be due to any number of reasons, underlying conditions, etc, and getting covid was probably worse for you than the vax, which is known have side effects.

Meanwhile, the randomized trials that have been done on horse paste have not shown any great efficacy, and it too has bad side effects if overdosed.
Well, it is like this. If I had gotten the ''vax'' I almost certainly would have contracted the Corona-19 anyway. The ''horse butt paste" liquid version proper dose I took by mouth knocked out my symptoms totally in 24 hours, like wise for my wife who tested positive the next day.

Our randomized trial and others that I'm aware of in the area were not subject to government censorship and all shook off the virus nicely if taken at onset. I have enough "horse butt paste" in the liquid form to treat several dozen cases so I hoping I don't get busted for intent to distribute. They might put a prison sentence for having the horse butt paste for disputing Joe Biden.

Joe is running a Gestapo you know. They picked up a couple more Louisiana citizens today for invading our capital and scaring congress on the dark day of January 6,2021. Maybe somebody should point out to the director of the FBI Mr. Wray AKA J. Edgar Jr. that when you are busy doing things you shouldn't be doing, you cannot be doing those things that you should be doing.

IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=DBT]Vaccination wasn't meant to prevent you from getting covid, just preventing serious illness, hospitalization or death. Nor was it expected to have 100% efficacy and no side effects.

Meanwhile, the randomized trials that have been done on horse paste have not shown any great efficacy, and it too has bad side effects if overdosed. Well, it is like this. If I had gotten the ''vax'' I almost certainly would have contracted the Corona-19 anyway.

Nobody is disputing that. The point of vaccination is to prep your immune system to the threat, so that when you get the virus your immune system is better prepared to fight it off, which means that you don't get as sick as you would have without that introduction.

The ''horse butt paste" liquid version proper dose I took by mouth knocked out my symptoms totally in 24 hours, like wise for my wife who tested positive the next day.

As mentioned a number of times. Covid didn't kill everyone who caught it. Not everyone who caught it needed Hospitalizing.

That you recovered may be incidental to taking horse paste.

The only way to determine its efficacy are randomized, double blind trials. Which has been done, but show no great efficacy.

Joe is running a Gestapo you know. They picked up a couple more Louisiana citizens today for invading our capital and scaring congress on the dark day of January 6,2021. Maybe somebody should point out to the director of the FBI Mr. Wray AKA J. Edgar Jr. that when you are busy doing things you shouldn't be doing, you cannot be doing those things that you should be doing.

Government overstep, gestapo tactics, antics, power, control and hysteria is a different issue.....nor is it something I would dispute.

Those in power have a lot to answer for.

Last edited by DBT; 12/04/23.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
You are not the only participate. Nor are you the worst. Plus the results of the given studies were not manipulated by big pharma. Double blind experiments were done and the results were as reported.

Whatever you wish to believe is your own business.

Precisely, believe what you wish

You conveniently overlook the distinction between evidence and belief. Just as you overlook rigorous testing in favour of personal anecdotal accounts and belief, where many would have recovered without Ivermectin, hence the need for double blind testing of efficacy.

Please, tell us all how you[personally] know the "double blind studies by big Pharma were not manipulated"

Do you know how randomized, 'double blind' experiments work?

There lies your answer.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2801827

The fact that you buy into all that dogshyte is proof just how far and how bad you're washed of brain ....

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
We took the clot shots yet you guys are the ones loosing sleep and dignity over it, not to forget to mention the poor covid mortality rate that you lot are so keen to overlook.
LOL!!! Didn't work for you guys though. You must be even more third world than what they are. Maybe they have better pastes for their horses? LOL!!!
When you are gathering your data on deaths from the China virus please consider that many deaths were attributed to Covid-19 that were from other causes, that is a fact. So you are dealing with fake numbers.

Also please consider that U.S. has a large unhealthy population of black folks that upped the numbers. If you would compare unvaccinated white people in the USA to the Australian population I believe you would see the USA with a much more favorable outcome.

No matter what we try with our war on poverty we cannot bring our urban ghetto people to good health. They have a taste for sugar, fat, alcohol, cigarettes, and dope. Also murder.

A word to the wise. You folks might consider our mistake and quit taking in immigrants that will never assimilate and never succeed in civilized society.

My advice to you would be to keep on asserting excuses until you've emotionally healed - give it a few more years I reckon.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
You are not the only participate. Nor are you the worst. Plus the results of the given studies were not manipulated by big pharma. Double blind experiments were done and the results were as reported.

You conveniently overlook the distinction between evidence and belief. Just as you overlook rigorous testing in favour of personal anecdotal accounts and belief, where many would have recovered without Ivermectin, hence the need for double blind testing of efficacy.

Please, tell us all how you[personally] know the "double blind studies by big Pharma were not manipulated"

There lies your answer.

The fact that you buy into all that dogshyte is proof just how far and how bad you're washed of brain ....

Aside for a moment, everytime I see a post of yours I can't help but picture your 'lordship' being over a compilation of the expelled contents of AceBlowhard's bidet. Just my dimes worth.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

There lies your answer.

You are funny. Which is something, I guess.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
[/quote]

There lies your answer.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2801827[/quote]

I'll use you lots words and be done.
"you believe what you wish as will I"

No ill will here etc
I'm out, have a good life!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT

There lies your answer.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2801827[/quote]

No ill will here etc
I'm out, have a good life![/quote]
JAMA did that study. They have proven to be not trustworthy. Big Pharma, WHO, CDC, FAUCI INC., WEF, BIDEN, U.S. Government likewise.

Figures lie when liars figure.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hastings - your last post triggered mauserboy into five consecutive tantrum responses. You live in their heads.

Wondering the over-under on this one?

Que horse, butt, vijay jay poo poo comments from the aforementioned arrested developed in 3...2....

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Hastings - your last post triggered mauserboy into five consecutive tantrum responses. You live in their heads.

Wondering the over-under on this one?

Que horse, butt, vijay jay poo poo comments from the aforementioned arrested developed in 3...2....
Maybe they will repent and admit their mistakes. But more importantly maybe others will realize DBT and Mauser aren’t making any sense and this thread will ratify their wise decision to not run off the cliff with the crowd that took Big Pharma, the government, and their mainstream medical journals as being honest. There is no doubt in my mind that something evil is afoot. A bit of paranoia is in order.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well he maintains his obsession with men’s butts and what comes out of them. When you’re on a public forum proclaiming to the world that you “…can’t help but picture…” that kind of stuff, there’s nothing really more to say (although he consistently brings up the topic).. 🤷🏽

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

There lies your answer.

No ill will here etc
I'm out, have a good life![/quote]
JAMA did that study. They have proven to be not trustworthy. Big Pharma, WHO, CDC, FAUCI INC., WEF, BIDEN, U.S. Government likewise.

Figures lie when liars figure.[/quote]

Being caught in a kind of Grand Conspiracy Mindset, you guys simply dismiss anything and everything that doesn't fit your mental image of the world.

You have it backwards; it is those who push Ivermectin against all evidence who engage dishonestly;

''The health authorities in the US, UK and EU have found there is insufficient evidence for using the drug against Covid, but thousands of supporters, many of them anti-vaccine activists, have continued to vigorously campaign for its use.

Campaigners for the drug point to a number of scientific studies and often claim this evidence is being ignored or covered up. But a review by a group of independent scientists has cast serious doubt on that body of research.

The BBC can reveal that more than a third of 26 major trials of the drug for use on Covid have serious errors or signs of potential fraud. None of the rest show convincing evidence of ivermectin's effectiveness.

Dr Kyle Sheldrick, one of the group investigating the studies, said they had not found "a single clinical trial" claiming to show that ivermectin prevented Covid deaths that did not contain "either obvious signs of fabrication or errors so critical they invalidate the study".

Major problems included:

The same patient data being used multiple times for supposedly different people
Evidence that selection of patients for test groups was not random
Numbers unlikely to occur naturally
Percentages calculated incorrectly
Local health bodies unaware of the studies
The scientists in the group - Gideon Meyerowitz-Katz, Dr James Heathers, Dr Nick Brown and Dr Sheldrick - each have a track record of exposing dodgy science. They've been working together remotely on an informal and voluntary basis during the pandemic.

They formed a group looking deeper into ivermectin studies after biomedical student Jack Lawrence spotted problems with an influential study from Egypt. Among other issues, it contained patients who turned out to have died before the trial started. It has now been retracted by the journal that published it.

The group of independent scientists examined virtually every randomised controlled trial (RCT) on ivermectin and Covid - in theory the highest quality evidence - including all the key studies regularly cited by the drug's promoters.

RCTs involve people being randomly chosen to receive either the drug which is being tested or a placebo - a dummy drug with no active properties.''

''Out of a total of 26 studies examined, there was evidence in five that the data may have been faked - for example they contained virtually impossible numbers or rows of identical patients copied and pasted.

In a further five there were major red flags - for example, numbers didn't add up, percentages were calculated incorrectly or local health bodies weren't aware they had taken place.

On top of these flawed trials, there were 14 authors of studies who failed to send data back. The independent scientists have flagged this as a possible indicator of fraud.

The sample of research papers examined by the independent group also contains some high-quality studies from around the world. But the major problems were all in the studies making big claims for ivermectin - in fact, the bigger the claim in terms of lives saved or infections prevented, the greater the concerns suggesting it might be faked or invalid, the researchers discovered.''

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58170809

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

There lies your answer.

No ill will here etc
I'm out, have a good life!

Figures lie when liars figure.

Being caught in a kind of Grand Conspiracy Mindset, you guys simply dismiss anything and everything that doesn't fit your mental image of the world.

You have it backwards; it is those who push Ivermectin against all evidence who engage dishonestly;

''The health authorities in the US, UK and EU have found there is insufficient evidence for using the drug against Covid, but thousands of supporters, many of them anti-vaccine activists, have continued to vigorously campaign for its use.

Campaigners for the drug point to a number of scientific studies and often claim this evidence is being ignored or covered up. But a review by a group of independent scientists has cast serious doubt on that body of research.

The BBC can reveal that more than a third of 26 major trials of the drug for use on Covid have serious errors or signs of potential fraud. None of the rest show convincing evidence of ivermectin's effectiveness.

Dr Kyle Sheldrick, one of the group investigating the studies, said they had not found "a single clinical trial" claiming to show that ivermectin prevented Covid deaths that did not contain "either obvious signs of fabrication or errors so critical they invalidate the study".

Major problems included:

The scientists in the group - Gideon Meyerowitz-Katz, Dr James Heathers, Dr Nick Brown and Dr Sheldrick - each have a track record of exposing dodgy science. They've been working together remotely on an informal and voluntary basis during the pandemic.

They formed a group looking deeper into ivermectin studies after biomedical student Jack Lawrence spotted problems with an influential study from Egypt. Among other issues, it contained patients who turned out to have died before the trial started. It has now been retracted by the journal that published it.

The group of independent scientists examined virtually every randomised controlled trial (RCT) on ivermectin and Covid - in theory the highest quality evidence - including all the key studies regularly cited by the drug's promoters.

RCTs involve people being randomly chosen to receive either the drug which is being tested or a placebo - a dummy drug with no active properties.''

''Out of a total of 26 studies examined, there was evidence in five that the data may have been faked - for example they contained virtually impossible numbers or rows of identical patients copied and pasted.

In a further five there were major red flags - for example, numbers didn't add up, percentages were calculated incorrectly or local health bodies weren't aware they had taken place.

On top of these flawed trials, there were 14 authors of studies who failed to send data back. The independent scientists have flagged this as a possible indicator of fraud.

The sample of research papers examined by the independent group also contains some high-quality studies from around the world. But the major problems were all in the studies making big claims for ivermectin - in fact, the bigger the claim in terms of lives saved or infections prevented, the greater the concerns suggesting it might be faked or invalid, the researchers discovered.''

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58170809[/quote]

Well, I guess that settles it. None of the folks that compiled all that information had any reason to lie.

Or did they?

Remember, figures lie when liars figure.

Last edited by Hastings; 12/06/23.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You have it backwards; it is those who push the Covid-19 "vaccine" against all evidence who engage dishonestly;

''The health authorities in the US, UK and EU have found there is insufficient evidence for using the Covid-19 vax against Covid, but thousands of supporters, many of them Jewish activists, have continued to vigorously campaign for its use.

Campaigners for the vax point to a number of scientific studies and often claim this evidence is being ignored or covered up. But a review by a group of independent scientists has cast serious doubt on that body of research.

The BBC can reveal that more than a third of 26 major trials of the vax for use on Covid have serious errors or signs of potential fraud. None of the rest show convincing evidence of the Covid-19 vaccine's effectiveness.

Dr Kyle Sheldrick, one of the group investigating the studies, said they had not found "a single clinical trial" claiming to show that the vaccine prevented Covid deaths that did not contain "either obvious signs of fabrication or errors so critical they invalidate the study".

Major problems included:

The scientists in the group - Gideon Meyerowitz-Katz, Dr James Heathers, Dr Nick Brown and Dr Sheldrick - each have a track record of being corrupt "scientists" promoting dodgy science. They've been working together for the Jewish elite on an informal and voluntary basis during the pandemic.

They formed a group looking deeper into the vaccines studies after biomedical student Jack Lawrence spotted problems with an influential study from Egypt. Among other issues, it contained patients who turned out to have died before the trial started. It has now been retracted by the journal that published it.

The group of independent scientists examined virtually every randomised controlled trial (RCT) on the Covid vax and Covid - in theory the highest quality evidence - including all the key studies regularly cited by the vaccine's promoters.

RCTs involve people being randomly chosen to receive either the vax which is being tested or a placebo - a dummy vax with no active properties.''

The sample of research papers examined by the independent group also contains some high-quality studies from around the world. But the major problems were all in the studies making big claims for the Covid-19 vaccine - in fact, the bigger the claim in terms of lives saved or infections prevented, the greater the concerns suggesting it might be faked or invalid, the researchers discovered.''

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Yawn...the fear of covid and the treatment of it continues to ravage the septic tank blowhards..

...or maybe the addiction to the various horse orifice pastes has over stressed the limited brain cells. I hear that the dumber they get, the angrier and more defiant they become - sorta like rabies I suppose. Rabid septic tank blowhards sounds about right.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You have it backwards; it is those who push the Covid-19 "vaccine" against all evidence who engage dishonestly;

''The health authorities in the US, UK and EU have found there is insufficient evidence for using the Covid-19 vax against Covid, but thousands of supporters, many of them Jewish activists, have continued to vigorously campaign for its use.

Campaigners for the vax point to a number of scientific studies and often claim this evidence is being ignored or covered up. But a review by a group of independent scientists has cast serious doubt on that body of research.

The BBC can reveal that more than a third of 26 major trials of the vax for use on Covid have serious errors or signs of potential fraud. None of the rest show convincing evidence of the Covid-19 vaccine's effectiveness.

Dr Kyle Sheldrick, one of the group investigating the studies, said they had not found "a single clinical trial" claiming to show that the vaccine prevented Covid deaths that did not contain "either obvious signs of fabrication or errors so critical they invalidate the study".

Major problems included:

The scientists in the group - Gideon Meyerowitz-Katz, Dr James Heathers, Dr Nick Brown and Dr Sheldrick - each have a track record of being corrupt "scientists" promoting dodgy science. They've been working together for the Jewish elite on an informal and voluntary basis during the pandemic.

They formed a group looking deeper into the vaccines studies after biomedical student Jack Lawrence spotted problems with an influential study from Egypt. Among other issues, it contained patients who turned out to have died before the trial started. It has now been retracted by the journal that published it.

The group of independent scientists examined virtually every randomised controlled trial (RCT) on the Covid vax and Covid - in theory the highest quality evidence - including all the key studies regularly cited by the vaccine's promoters.

RCTs involve people being randomly chosen to receive either the vax which is being tested or a placebo - a dummy vax with no active properties.''

The sample of research papers examined by the independent group also contains some high-quality studies from around the world. But the major problems were all in the studies making big claims for the Covid-19 vaccine - in fact, the bigger the claim in terms of lives saved or infections prevented, the greater the concerns suggesting it might be faked or invalid, the researchers discovered.''

Wow, who's a clever boy? .....it's a shame that it's an illusion of your childish mind. But keep trying, given probability and time, even a room full of monkeys tapping on keyboards may make sense now and then.

Page 83 of 106 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

240 members (160user, 12344mag, 338rcm, 06hunter59, 270cowboy, 1lesfox, 27 invisible), 1,152 guests, and 914 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,847
Posts18,517,442
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.