Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
enslavers were Africans. Pretty simple.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by local_dirt
They are THE ENEMY. Period. Reach across the aisle, my ass.

People need to get that through their fugkin heads.

I dont know how or why anybody would associate with libs, dems etc......what gets me is some guys marry them...talk about sleeping with the enemy.

some guys say my dem friends.... who would have a dem for a friend......bob

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Heres a relatively new one, that many people havent heard much about yet...

FREE SPEECH now = "stochastic terrorism"

Stochastic terrorism is “the public demonization of a person or group resulting in the incitement of a violent act, which is statistically probable but whose specifics cannot be predicted.”

The word stochastic, in everyday language, means “random.” Terrorism, here, refers to “violence motivated by ideology.”

Here’s the idea behind stochastic terrorism:

A leader or organization uses rhetoric in the mass media against a group of people.
This rhetoric, while hostile or hateful, doesn’t explicitly tell someone to carry out an act of violence against that group, but a person, feeling threatened, is motivated to do so as a result.
That individual act of political violence can’t be predicted as such, but that violence will happen is much more probable thanks to the rhetoric.
This rhetoric is thus called stochastic terrorism because of the way it incites random violence.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Full Effect in England..

They’ve gone Full Dystopian

The Most Miserable Country in the Western World

It Cum’n Here Fast..

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
When someone uses words against you, they are doing it to get a reaction. When you react, you give them the power they desire. The few leftists we have on this forum are loving this thread. As a matter of routine, I refuse to give them the power they crave.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rost495
enslavers were Africans. Pretty simple.
True. When the Jews and Arabs went to Africa to acquire slaves for sale around the world, they didn't run into the jungle with giant butterfly nets and capture hapless blacks. They approached the black kings and chieftains with money (gold/silver) to exchange for the black slaves that they already owned. These black kings and chieftains were more than happy to make such deals, since they usually had many more black slaves than they knew what to do with (whom they captured from neighboring tribes), and were always interested in increasing their wealth in gold and silver.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by local_dirt
They are THE ENEMY. Period. Reach across the aisle, my ass.

People need to get that through their fugkin heads.

I dont know how or why anybody would associate with libs, dems etc......what gets me is some guys marry them...talk about sleeping with the enemy.

some guys say my dem friends.... who would have a dem for a friend......bob

I hear you. I have absolutely nothing for them and nothing to say to them. They are mot your "friends".

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (160user, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 66 invisible), 2,253 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,695
Posts18,494,170
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.